Congratulate me! | Share the joy here

Rep: (80)
:) = Congratulate me! = :)
Attached Image

Every person in life has different events with which he wants to share with the people around him. For this we have created this topic on the forum.
Congratulate me! (Share the joy here). =>
Do you have a job, a new house, a car, or just a good mood? let's share joy, congratulate each other, and bring good to this world!
Write about all the events that you want to be congratulated (at least with the purchase of sausage: wacko :).
The main rule of the topic - congratulate each other!

Post has been editedLenso - 02.04.17, 13:34

Rep: (373)
Barsik ,
First!!!
Congratulations: D

Rep: (239)
Pasip! I fseh identity:! D

Rep: (8)
And I Ned yesterday, but enough sleep:) ....

Rep: (161)
Congratulate me- Budun woke up with a woman brought mineralochki

beauty

Rep: (40)
Tyson Congratulations to the fact that female brought mineralochki! ;): D

aesthetic ,

what do you say a woman identified?

ps ...
I understand .... Who else can it? who I still wound up at home? (Looking)

Tyson Not, well, you never know in this life only what feels bad to happen. Simply, if hsien with Budun woke up, then I drank, if drunk, and in the morning Budun, then drank well, if well drank, then control yourself is not easy, but if hard to control yourself, maybe something you want to happen.
But once I woke up at home, then a self-control is good, or not very much to drink, or drank so much that was of neuyti home. :)

drank in the pub ... autopilot steers ... we fx mentally walked from Bauman to Krasnoselskaya :)

Tyson , You see, all cleared up, then I congratulate not only the fact that a woman has brought mineralochki, but also with the presence of the autopilot! ;)
But my nature is not endowed autopilot, or it operates incorrectly and the wrong steppe guides. :)

cad8er , Woke up, then alive, was able to write, then one of the functions of limbs and vertebrae are not broken, just wrote here, so do not blind for the night, smile ": yahoo:", then the mood is normal, normal mood, znachit day succeed! Congratulations to all!

suffered print me ... time to sleep ..

Rep: (8)
Uh, congratulate me that woke up!
Tyson, hello!

Rep: (279)
Congratulate me- I fell asleep!

Yes, nah, come on, who wants to: lol:
------------------------------------------
Congratulate me, I'm still dreaming

Hey, you Kashpirovskiy I ever wake up? [Attachment = "62577: img-9218-lick.gif"]

Added @ 20.04.2006, 12:07

img-9218-lick.gif

The impasse has driven me to my question. The memory is full. Forbinden 403

Rep: (1262)
Tyson Well, that mineral water has brought a woman, not fx_ , Congratulations. : D

papuas Supercharged: P

Rep: (0)
URAAAA! And I prgosnulsya!

Failed ..... search ....... unknow .....
cad8er Sorcerer, blah ... On Error 404

Rep: (96)
Cut mozgi ... Progress ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ...

A L I M A P!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/11/19, 23:10