Requiem of Hell [N-Gage] | RPG

Rep: (24)
Requiem of Hell.

Last update of the program in the header06.03.09

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
People lived themselves, lived, and here the forces of evil appeared and interrupted everyone. Few, unable to battles, people. But the main thing was the master and fairy. Fairies have a choice to inspire their spirit. And she does it or rather you. On this plot ends.

The plot is not very good, there is a game pretty quickly, but at the same time it does not take - the gameplay is made at the height - it is difficult to pass some locations, which can not even be saved, there is an element of chance - you can find weapons on this location, and you can not find it, etc. ., Many monsters are many types of weapons (not in fact an ax and sword), 3 types of magic, etc.

Genre: RPG
Compatibility: Nokia N-Gage, 3230, 6260, 6600, 6630, 6680, 6681, 6682, N70.

Download: here

Cheats for SMARTS Across N-Gage No !!! Described everywhere on the Internet cheat does not work! He cuts the game! But if you have n-gage, then here you cheat:
Always live: this glitch returns to life after the death of the main character.
So that this happened during the game click
Menu_Pause =.>Menu_ parameters =>settings =>Turn on Multiplayer.
The game will return to normal with the inscription "I expect_ playing" inscription
The present will disappear and you can continue to play.
Now when you want, click OK and Persian will come to life!

Passage:
Up to this point, you will understand. As soon as you appear at the ghost skeletons, learn to the topmost right corner of the card (if you quickly run, then the skeletons will not be woined). There will be a lady with a suitcase and in an old aristocratic dress. Talk to her a couple of times and turn on the map - there will be a cross indicated where the beads of her husband are lying. It is necessary to break to beads and back to break quickly - otherwise the skeletons will take it into the ring, and let's follow the fuck. It is better to do this so - grab the beads and run to the exit from the card, i.e. Run up the stairs. Then again break down and in brazen move to a lady-s-suitcase ... There are confidence about the death of her husband. I am surprised why she is so young, although about a hundred years is sticking here and she will say that now - since her husband is dead, then she no longer need to follow himself in the mirror that he gave her and give it to you (talk about 3 times 4). Now skeletons are not ghosts and find adventures on their bony ass. After we get a mirror - you break through the skeletons (they are not particularly delayed) to the Lestenka in the hut, which is in the middle of the right side on the map. Going into this hole, we turn out in a gloomy labyrinth, where you can not keep (it is necessary to be able to carefully and carefully follow the balance of health, if it remains a little, then the hero of the hero is hamching with an apple, bread with steaks, etc., just do not regret This meal map, like enemies - the sea). You can make a total clearance of the card (which I did) and greatly raise my level (at least 1.5 levels). If you already have 5 levels, the 2nd magic attack will be available - something like a protective field for a couple of seconds ... In general, the magic is most profitable to use as follows: we run into some kind of room, waiting for the enemies and when the enemies are waiting for They will gather more - to include 2 magic, wave a sword a couple of times and zhuppie the first magic - the result: everything is in the pit. You can safely dunk the units of those who escaped the magic strike (their necessarily there will be a couple of pieces), and then those who are in the knockdown to soak. By the way, if you are lucky, you will find an ax, which 18 points of damage makes (native only 10), ring - increases the attack on 2, ice cubes - the 2nd magic is restored faster. If the stripper do into scrap, then come around the lowest center - there is a ladder in the city of shower. In the "stupid town", it is better to preserve first (since you can now). Enemies here are frivolous. Some phenomena-mutants and brake humanoids-bloods like (if you already have the 7th Level, then the pieces from one strike will wet, and green pieces from two blows). Here we need to get to the portal. Carefully, alternately, we wonder as much as possible and urine it, but we try not to run into a demon "Dulu" (he is similar to the flying skeleton of the larvae of the May beetle). The demon will be urinary: we turn on the 2nd magic, run, run right to his brazen face and beat his first magic. That's right, in the way from such impudence. While he cleans, who is this and what he does here - I wash it mercilessly. He, in the end, did not understand anything, disappears, and we see a small cartoon about how the shaman resorts and says that the portal is now activated. We are still screwing near the portal - we are looking for a ring for a blacksmith (it is yellow with green emerald). Having found (to raise the leisure, it would be nice to clean the whole card) jewelry, we get up on the portal and eat in Hollywood (the very first card). There we run to the fountain, we consecrate our ax - it becomes ice, with the effect of frost (although it does not need it, if you have already found an ax, which I said above). Then, the launch of drooling, we are trying to the blacksmith - he is surprised as such a dukhlyak as you managed to go and get out alive from hell, look at the ring and say that it doesn't need him a fig and he gives him. This is good, because It raises the level of attack. With him, we find out that you need a black ore - there is again behind her again in a skeletal map and running at the bottom of the card - there is a staircase down - we run inside. Appear in a new place. Immediately the town archer is right away. Do not wait until it comes up - run up yourself and wrap faster. Next is needed magic - running with protection (2nd magic) ahead and the wasting (1st magic) of all the place of the guys who came running to spit in you fire. As I soak - immediately grab the black ore (it remains when fireproofs die). Ruda is taking Shaman, he tells fairy tales on how the demons were created and makes us amulet damn from Black Ore and Orange Diamond (they should be collected in a labyrinth before the year of shower). Having received pasties with filling from orange diamonds and black ore (you need 7 pieces, so that you do not run 100 times), fight in a dragon map (through the portal). There we will urinate to the right to the left (use an ax with freezing or with fire first in line with flames). In parallel, we approach the pile of white crystal as close as possible, choose in the inventory of Cheburek and press it on it - if everything is done correctly, then the bunch will darken. Thus, by fueling the Cheburchny need for 7 crystal dumps, happily visiting running into the left lower corner of the card and go down the stairs ... Will you find yourself on the map with a pool filled with a cocktail "Bloody Mary". There are shred to the figs of skeletons and dinner mutants, plus a couple-triple of flames and fools of aircraft. Bracely wasting a victorious or funeral march We go to the middle of the left edge (see on the map) in the middle of the left edge and again descend (on this map it is not necessary to doubt everyone). We appear on another level without a card and without the possibility of preserved (the main thing is that the crops, bread and biphsheks were more). Here we learn that our fairy is in love with the main demon and they had something exactly 400 with something and 12 days ago. The main task here is to survive and find a tree that Lenin planted. On the map, the solid flames of various levels and masters - they are devastating the gorgeon and try to eat you. They are helped by eats archers. Well, the fastest way to wet them with a minimum of harm is, of course, cut the 2nd magic and cutting all the ice ax - so that the reptiles are frozen. Those who are not frozen - fading mercilessly, so as not to fish. Now about the trees - because there is their whole grove, then you need to find Leninsky - there is a trial blow of the tree ax (I needed on the left at the top not far from the castle - the fairy still yells Beware, when you approach it). If there is nothing - then not our. When you find Leninskoye, then the cartoon will appear and the fairy will ask you to approach the demon. It turns out to be a spirit - the Spirit of Lenin, who will hang around near the Black Castle. We run up (I disadvantaged his breath - but I did not understand - it is necessary to chop it or not) and our expensive Masha Berezina will wash off with the main demon.

Save: here

Need a fix: Attached fileRequiem.of.hell.fix.zip. (374.94 KB)

Post has been editedTlov - 08.03.09, 21:14

Rep: (548)
Cool RPG! The most real diablo on the smartphone .. But I never passed the ending (where trees), and difficult, and it was not clear at that time ...

Rep: (24)
Try to use cheat and unpiring, maybe it only looked my smart.

Cheat is:
Always live: this glitch returns to life after the death of the main character.
So that this happened during the game click
Menu_Pause =.>Menu_ parameters =>settings =>Turn on Multiplayer.
The game will return to normal with the inscription "I expect_ playing" inscription
The present will disappear and you can continue to play.
Now when you want, click OK and Persian will come to life!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/29/21, 00:42