> Attention!

In topics with collections of skins questions and discussions are prohibited! Please read the topic headings carefully.

Skins IGCalc | Discussion and creation of skins.

Rep: (1310)
This topic only discusses skins forIGCalc
Questions about the work of the program ask here:IGCalc (IG_Calc)

Theme rules:

• For offtop I will send to RO
  • For non-compliance with the rules - in the RO
  • For repeated violation of the rules - in the RO
  • We thank the authors for raising their reputation.

Notes:

- The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you can’t do it yourself, use the "Complaint" button and tell the moderator who you want to change your reputation.

Additional links:

Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Rules of conduct in the "Ornaments"
Skins and themes - taking orders to create
Requests and suggestions for the section, Improving the section together!

========================================================

Map of skins. Pay attention to which version of the program!

Post has been editedSenator - 06.03.09, 17:12

Rep: (233)
Vadi61 @ 3.3.2009, 1:54*
If you liked my skins, I do not mind.

Only here's the thing - to turn the skin in the package, it is necessary that it supports all major screen resolutions, ie 240x320, 240x400, 320x320, 480x640, 480x800.

It has the ability and desire to implement all resolutions? - Welcome. And, in case you need something to fix / change, please send me the originals in Photoshop.

Rep: (0)
I have to wait for the skin to 480x640, which would have liked. And you can finally updated. :)

Rep: (93)
vrurg
ability to change the layout of the buttons under the current tasks (common and scientific-hex) would be very useful.

I thought about replacing more and skins Research (no buttons A, B, C, D, E and F) and hex (by clicking on Knop HEX). And he came to the conclusion that no one needs.
In this case there is one advantage and many disadvantages:
+ Not operating with a 16-ary mode saves space 6 buttons. This is exactly one row and the remaining buttons can be done by 11 pixels higher.

- Add more papka skins (of 2 png- and 2 map-file for a permit only). T.e. to work correctly with one appearance calculator need 3 skins folder!
- switching in a 16-ary skin of simple require double pereschelkivaniya (first in scientific, then the 16-ary)
- the location of the buttons in the scientific and 16 hex are different (and everyone, including the functions and actions)

In short, I gave up the idea. Now (for fun) I think where would stick button b, o and h, not for decimal calculation

Post has been editedVadi61 - 03.03.09, 14:21

Rep: (93)
igg
igg @ 3.3.2009, 10:27*
I can do it myself, but I need the originals in Photoshop.

You probably will laugh, but I made skins in Paint'e (love it with Windows 3.1 times). Only the gradient is added to the piano shop. I can give a picture of skins without labels on the buttons (can be used as a background layer in the p-shop), Can - separately (in multipartite) backgrounds buttons. And the list of coordinates of the left upper corners of text fields (Paimt'e) for writing symbols on the buttons :)
It's worse. What about copyright?

It was, in my opinion, free-kit. In addition, you can change the input field and click Totals. A glass color since the introduction of the Aero style, have, as I understand it, may not be anyone's property.
It is planned, but, apparently, already in version 2.1. Now I only caught all the bugs and released 2.0.

Well, what it is planned. I will wait and try to draw potihonichku

Vadi61 @ 3.3.2009, 14:21*
You probably will laugh, but I made skins in Paint'e (love it with Windows 3.1 times). Only the gradient is added to the piano shop. I can give a picture of skins without labels on the buttons (can be used as a background layer in the p-shop), Can - separately (in multipartite) backgrounds buttons. And the list of coordinates of the left upper corners of text fields (Paimt'e) for writing symbols on the buttons :)

I will not laugh, I myself often use paint'om, some things easier to do it ... :) But when you need to resize, here as in the case with the buttons, it is better to draw in Photoshop to lossless zoom. But in any case, will coordinate and + picture without inscriptions, I have it on the button itself will tear :) Only resizes have already finished picture, with no gradients.

It was, in my opinion, free-kit. In addition, you can change the input field and click Totals. A glass color since the introduction of the Aero style, have, as I understand it, may not be anyone's property.

It would be nice to know for sure ... But in principle you can make fun of the picture. Total clean general, lower button C in the bottom row and zero point lower number of arithmetic operations to the same level, and from the CE button to remove the label and stretch it over the entire width, like happened to the input field. Get a nice icon, but all the same it will be very recognizable, I do not know if you can use it.

Rep: (8)
Even the minimum version of coloring.
Only resolution Vga 480x640.
: Rolleyes: The buttons you can press the nose: rolleyes:

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileVladim2_skin.rar(129.64 KB)

Post has been editedvladim24 - 03.03.09, 22:03

Rep: (1866)
vladim24 @ 3.3.2009, 21:57*
Only resolution Vga 480x640

A can be a 240 x 400 WQVGA: blush:

Painted version.
But to paint the big blind and drag on the PDA is a thankless task. Color change to a disgrace. Therefore, it is necessary to paint on a PDA.
(...) - management brackets.
S - Management of skins. Skins can be switched on the ring. Implementation is at Vadi61.
These buttons with the previous map will not be visible.
general and<u can be thrown out, and the reset is also not needed. All this changed to "stand out - gained new figures)
Although the course despite what is considered, I'm here for work get a little button, and if the skin is finely Vadi61.
In general upraavlenie strokes would be by the way, well, a long tapom to the heap.

Attached images
Attached Image

Errors found in the skins Vladim2_skin.rar in the map file.
Here is the corrected:

Attached files

Attached file480_640.map.rar(236 bytes)

Post has been editedvladim24 - 04.03.09, 19:19

Since the row of the result I have more than 14 characters have been reported, it is possible to poispolzovat this area.
That is such an option:
Re: Paint laziness, others permit same.
Things change quite easily. Options already have everything.

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileVladim3_skin.rar(158.96 KB)

Rep: (1)
basovandrey @ 19.2.2009, 10:12*
For the beta 3 and later spread your skin.Picture

If anyone is interested, here is a small apdeytik buttons to 480x640.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedFlavus - 06.03.09, 07:45

Rep: (1877)
ChiefTech,
IMHO This postSkins IGCalc (Post # 2474975)it would be necessary to secure the cap. And to release a separate branch was a map in the header and is now missing. : Blush:

Post has been editedkzvs - 06.03.09, 16:11

kzvs @ 6.3.2009, 16:08*
ChiefTech,
IMHO This postSkins IGCalc (Post # 2474975)it would be necessary to secure the cap. And to release a separate branch was a map in the header and is now missing. : Blush:

simply place a link to it in a hat. That's just, I can not do it, not me hat hangs, and the creator of the topic.

Rep: (1889)
M
igg
I add a link to the hat. Write to me in PM if you want something to add.

Rep: (274)
basovandrey @ 19.1.2009, 19:59*
Here - only the big buttons for basic functions.

Not earned 4 beta ...

kaznelson @ 6.3.2009, 20:02*
Not earned 4 beta ...

Because it is a very old skin, of the first attempts, when the program first came out skins, and screens other than the QVGA, not yet supported.

On beta 4 is required to specify the coordinates of the input lines, and also specifies all the coordinates in view of this space to input lines. Thus, the skins must be added to the top blank space for the input lines in the MAP file - two command lines {EXP} and {RES}, and recalculate the coordinates, moving along a vertical axis size of the empty space.

However, the author skin knows how to do this way, he was going to make the skin under all resolutions. Perhaps he revamped and the old skin for a new version, if not yet done.

Flavus @ 6.3.2009, 10:44*
If anyone is interested, here is a small apdeytik buttons to 480x640.

What a beautiful apdeytik. How here not to pull myself: rolleyes:
Allow only 480x640

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileVladim5_skin.rar(170.2 KB)

Post has been editedvladim24 - 07.03.09, 16:36

Rep: (462)
vladim24 @ 7.3.2009, 15:32*
What a beautiful apdeytik. How here not to pull yourself
Allow only 480x640

vladim24,
Be kind and 240x320 !!! : Yes2:

Draft @ 11.3.2009, 16:43*
If you do support 240x240, I would be happy to use your program ....... was looking for a small and necessary funktsianalom.

Spread the skin 240x240:

Attached Image

Download skinAttached fileDefault_skin_240x240.zip(4.63KB)

Unpack the ZIP and put files in a subdirectory \ Program Files \ IGCalc \ Default_skin \

Post has been editedigg - 11.03.09, 22:24

Rep: (274)
alteration of the skinbasovandrey Minimalism under 240x320 (portrait).

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileMinimal_skin.zip(7.43 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/05/20, 15:10