> Attention!

In topics with collections of skins questions and discussions are prohibited! Please read the topic headings carefully.

Skins Finger Keyboard | Changing the keyboard appearance

Rep: (1310)
This topic only discusses skins forFinger keyboard
Questions about the work of the program ask here:Finger Keyboard, Keyboard for finger printing

Theme rules:

• For offtop I will send to RO
  • For non-compliance with the rules - in the RO
  • For repeated violation of the rules - in the RO
  • We thank the authors for raising their reputation.

Notes:

- The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you can’t do it yourself, use the "Complaint" button and tell the moderator who you want to change your reputation.

Additional links:

Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Rules of conduct in the "Ornaments"
Skins and themes - taking orders to create
Requests and suggestions for the section, Improving the section together!

========================================================

Post has been editedSenator - 04.03.09, 11:46

Rep: (27)
EmperoR [BMS], and landscape mode even if you can not add?

It is certainly possible, but I do not osbiralsya add it, because I do not use landscape mode ...

For some reason I can not edit a post, where the spread of the skin version 1.0. Therefore, I write a new post.
Added to layout Shift on a dozen characters, but the buttons with figures slightly adjusted.
Here is:

Emperor Skin v1.1 for FingerKeyboard 2.0 and 2.1
Attached fileEmperoR_Skin_1.1.rar(95.63 KB)

Link to my first post, There are installation instructions and screenshots.

Post has been editedEmperoR [BMS] - 08.04.09, 10:51

Rep: (49)
pity that very little for qvga skins :(

it is a pity that very few skins qvga

Yes, sorry for that little. Just based on the experience QVGA-use handheld device, or rather Asus p535, I can say that I have not found the normal Claudia finger print in portrait mode. (Too small screen and finger positioning inaccurate) do not know is I just did not, but really, it was impossible to print - more mistakes than good ... Now, I do not have Asusya, so I can not even check.

Rep: (1216)
uschastik @ 11.3.2009, 12:40*
pity that very little for qvga skins :(

Say thanksrruku of skin for QVGA

Attached filerruku__QVGA.zip(128.35 KB)

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedVasAlex - 19.03.09, 09:30

Rep: (1)
Interestingly, and whether it is possible to remove a number of arrow keys (for some large height prog, in particular, Cash Org, when completing the transaction to constantly turn off). And Claudia is super for me better than Resco

Rep: (0)
Here's my first skin.VGA, Russian layout, portrait rezhim.Delal under him, so removed the arrow and Enter and Backspase.Eto moved until the first version and so there may be bugs nedochoty.O all write in lichku.V bottom row I put some explosives -Codes and Copy / Paste / Cut (work by holding the desired key, Shift is not necessary to press) .Soderzhimoe Skins folder to unpack in Program Files / FingerKeyb / Skins.V keyboard settings to select the skin until all BlackBlue.Vrode

Post edited ** novichok2008 ** - 6.3.2009, 18:20

Thumbnails of attached images
Reduced by 34%

480 x 338 (36.81 Kb)

all did so, but instead of a keyboard on the field says Error. how to fix?

Rep: (601)
Nettochka,
To begin to learn to write a little message.
FAQ on a new engine
http://vimeo.com/2903238

usbu @ 15.3.2009, 0:02*
Interestingly, and whether it is possible to remove a number of arrow keys (for some large height prog, in particular, Cash Org, when completing the transaction to constantly turn off). And Claudia is super for me better than Resco

What do version without hands? If there is a real need - write.

ZY The issue of such (offtopnogo) plan: and there is a possibility to cause Claudia in those applications where it is not standard? I just have a few prog not working dropdown menu. A joystick is not ... Claudia and there is no standard. Who knows?

Rep: (912)
EmperoR [BMS],
and if you hang the conclusion of a button Claudia?

** novichok2008 ** @ 16.3.2009, 15:58*
EmperoR [BMS],
and if you hang the conclusion of a button Claudia?

Well, this is certainly an option, and I thought about it initially. However, the key is I do not have a lot: D, and the busy already and single and double, and triple, and many tapas. Or maybe there is a program that keeps track of "gestures"? Well, like any prog "painted", for example, the box on the screen - performed a specific action ... I feel we dofludimsya here ... * went in search *

ZY * In the search found nothing interesting ...: (*

Post has been editedEmperoR [BMS] - 16.03.09, 18:15

Whipped up here is a skin for fans minimalizma.Ubrano: all arrows, Copy / Paste / Cut, hide klaviatury.Tak button is removed Shift.Chto be capitalized long held klavishu.Tak also added Sym button, when clicked, go to a character layout.
If you like it, evading, will continue to do

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached files

Attached fileSkins.zip(85.96 Kb)

Post has been edited** novichok2008 ** - 16.03.09, 20:40

Opensource projects, eh ... popolzovalsya Opera in landshavtnom mode ... It seems I will have to draw more and landshavtny mode for my skin ...

Rep: (87)
** novichok2008 ** WVGA for lovers of minimalism without hands and with smiles Mona draw it for resolution of 800x480 for MAH4 and TOUCH HD in portrait and ladshafte? Respect skinostroitelyam advance :)

A lot of us have all we ask ...: help:

Post has been editedBORMOGLOT - 19.03.09, 13:35

Rep: (390)
** novichok2008 **,
Strange ... On the Touch HD did not go - says that there is a resolution of the type of size error :(

bernazky @ 19.3.2009, 3:33*
** novichok2008 **,
Strange ... On the Touch HD did not go - says that there is a resolution of the type of size error :(

So on it the same kind of WVGA (800x480) resolution? My skinsOnly a VGA (640x480) !

Rep: (45)
** novichok2008 **,
why did this happen?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedOS-ZloyMuh - 23.03.09, 16:32

OS-ZloyMuh ,
strange. Open the folder Skins skin-02-vga-port-00-types.txt and see what would be there in a line in front of Size was written 480 335

Post has been edited** novichok2008 ** - 23.03.09, 18:52

Rep: (45)
** novichok2008 **,
strange
288 standing (sort of)
though like all files tossed

Rep: (128)
** novichok2008 **,
using your skin "minimal" I have some keys ( 'A', 'U' and others.) does not work entering of capital letters, that is, on the other normal, but these do not occur in the long press. What could be the problem?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 21:33