> Attention!

In topics with collections of skins questions and discussions are prohibited! Please read the topic headings carefully.

Skins Finger Keyboard | Changing the keyboard appearance

Rep: (1310)
This topic only discusses skins forFinger keyboard
Questions about the work of the program ask here:Finger Keyboard, Keyboard for finger printing

Theme rules:

• For offtop I will send to RO
  • For non-compliance with the rules - in the RO
  • For repeated violation of the rules - in the RO
  • We thank the authors for raising their reputation.

Notes:

- The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you can’t do it yourself, use the "Complaint" button and tell the moderator who you want to change your reputation.

Additional links:

Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Rules of conduct in the "Ornaments"
Skins and themes - taking orders to create
Requests and suggestions for the section, Improving the section together!

========================================================

Post has been editedSenator - 04.03.09, 11:46

Rep: (731)
Fingerkeyeyboard

eXodus Smart Skin 1.1

Only skins and BlueGray GreenGray in portrait mode

Remade Russian keyboard layout and skin FingerKeyboard GreenGrey

List of changes:
  • I redid the second values ​​of keys (long press on a conventional keyboard). All changes at this point to describe does not make sense? the screenshot below.
  • I redid some value in the second mode Shift keys. He added the letter E
  • I removed from the space inscription "FingerKeyboard2"
  • The keys Left, Right, Up, Down wrote in Russian (up, down, etc.)
  • Removed the image down the "Space" button, and so it is great - do not miss it, and when you press it - dubbing it takes a lot of space, it is not beautiful
  • The same variation with gaps and a blue skin in the portrait
  • Increased the "Enter" button on both skins (before there was a blank space)

1.1:
  • Completely changed the value of the second key on the English keyboard layout. Removed emoticons, add a symbol, brackets, backslash, and so on. Move the small letters .com and .mobi, long, instead of them on small _ and *
  • A little more increased the size of the button "Enter" in both the tabernacle, now is a good size and fits perfectly into the skin
  • Returned back labels on the arrows (PgUp, PgDn, Home, End)

Russian keyboard layout:
Attached Image
Attached Image

English layout:
Attached Image
[Attachment = "189150: 4.png"]
Suggestions are welcome.

Installing skin:
contents of the archive copy to the replacement of\ Program Files \ FingerKeyb \ Skins
Note: you need to have installedFingerKeyboard2

Attached files

Attached fileSkins.rar(10.87 KB)

Post has been editedeXodusN - 03.03.09, 19:03

Rep: (27)
Skins the best post in a separate topic in the decorations section.

While this topic is not, I spread here slightly modified from the skinEXodusN
Attached Image

Attached fileGreenED_Skin.rar(63.71 Kb)

A little different, but there is:
1. key<enter>rasshirina bit and increased the font on it.
2. On the main layout instead Russian@ sign \ .
3. returned to the place PageUp, PageDown, Home and End (as they are these functions are performed by the long tapas).
4. Added<Ctrl + Z>and<Ctrl + A>.

ZY Still I am going through this skin to make the skin with individual keys Yo and B
ZZY EXodusN about the fact that wont want to run a different font, such as Helvetica, there mnu suspicion that Claudia could not see him. I search all Poshukayte * .ttf and * hel *. * Files on animals, there were several, among them Tahoma.ttf. But what ever similar to Helvetica not found :(

Post has been editedEmperoR [BMS] - 03.03.09, 18:08

UpdatedeXodus Smart Skin up to version 1.1

Changes:
  • Completely changed the value of the second key on the English keyboard layout. Removed emoticons, add a symbol, brackets, backslash, and so on. Move the small letters .com and .mobi, long, instead of them on small _ and *
  • A little more increased the size of the button "Enter" in both the tabernacle, now is a good size and fits perfectly into the skin
  • Returned back labels on the arrows (PgUp, PgDn, Home, End)

Post has been editedeXodusN - 04.03.09, 16:56

Rep: (1043)
eXodusN,
It?

Attached files

Attached fileNeue_Helvetica.rar(76.73 Kb)

Dmitry N @ 3.3.2009, 17:54*
eXodusN,
It?

Thank. Hooked font +1

Post has been editedeXodusN - 03.03.09, 19:06

eXodusN @ 3.3.2009, 19:04*
Thank. Hooked font +1

Um ... how did you do it? I font files and Windiws put, and the Windows \ Fonts. To no avail. Maybe they need to register? But I do not know how ... Prompt!

Post has been editedEmperoR [BMS] - 04.03.09, 12:01

EmperoR [BMS] @ 4.3.2009, 9:44*
Um ... how did you do it? I font files and Windiws put, and the Windows \ Fonts. To no avail. Maybe they need to register? But I do not know how ... Prompt!
You put the font in the Windows folder. And in the text file need to register a normal name, not Helvetica a hevetica LT 35 Thin, well, or something like this, (to find out the name is enough to open the font in windows - the top will be written) only leaves ugly, extra symbols of the same color and size , we need to understand, it is not yet time

Post has been editedeXodusN - 04.03.09, 17:27

Rep: (914)
Not much to ask skinadelam! Make the skin on Qvga with Russian layout. ;)

Rep: (617)
but as you can stick to the skin Glossy VGA Basic Edition Russian ???
_http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=483368

EmperoR [BMS], I continue Skene not do otherwise, promised soon Russification HTC Klaviatury2

Rep: (2724)
Hda posted on the skin, which, in my opinion, more efficient use of screen space than the default, you can fasten it to Russian?
Here is a link to the post with skin:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=382

EmperoR_Skin_v1.0 for FingerKeyboard 2.0

! Keyboard only for portrait mode, not even seen in the landscape as it looks ;)

Installation:
1. The contents of the folder to spread Emperor_Skin_1.0 FingerKeyb \ Skins folder (old files skin-02-wvga-port-01-eng.txt and skin-02-wvga-port-02-rus.txt, it is desirable to pre-save it under a different name if we then use other skins from the standard kit). Agree to overwrite.
2. scwn.ttf font file is put in the Windows folder
3. To print earned - do CP
4. In the settings you choose FingerKeyboard EmpSkin.
5. yuzaem ...

Attached Image

Attached fileEmperoR_Skin_1.0.rar(95.1 KB)

M
+1 by povsei

M
+1 by crazy_gari

Post has been editedlapis21 - 30.09.11, 09:15
Reason for editing: + from svoloch_chel

Rep: (2724)
EmperoR [BMS],
Thank you for the skin, only I did not find the tilde (

Rep: (92)
EmperoR [BMS],
The question is what plan. If I install your skin, which has 2 languages, the German poptichkanny me how will it work?

Rep: (912)
Here's my first skin.VGA, Russian layout, portrait rezhim.Delal under him, so removed the arrow and Enter and Backspase.Eto moved until the first version and so there may be bugs nedochoty.O all write in lichku.V bottom row I put some explosives -Codes and Copy / Paste / Cut (work by holding the desired key, Shift is not necessary to press) .Soderzhimoe Skins folder to unpack in Program Files / FingerKeyb / Skins.V keyboard settings to select the skin until all BlackBlue.Vrode

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileSkins.zip(111 KB)

Post has been edited** novichok2008 ** - 06.03.09, 18:20

andykha @ 6.3.2009, 17:09*
EmperoR [BMS],
The question is what plan. If I install your skin, which has 2 languages, the German poptichkanny me how will it work?

With this Skene will work to put it mildly bad, I think. The clave and if it is possible to use different images of buttons for different languages, I do not know how to adjust. Can someone tell me? And at the same time: how can we make sure that each had their own spin of the layout? And now it turns out that one layout for each language, and separately for the skin it can not prescribe.

Lovetz @ 6.3.2009, 15:16*
EmperoR [BMS],
Thank you for the skin, only I did not find the tilde (

Tilda'll do a little bit later. WMS night today or tomorrow. schA no time ... (incidentally, he can add, it's easy)

Rep: (9)
EmperoR [BMS] @ 5.3.2009, 19:01*
EmperoR_Skin_v1.0 for FingerKeyboard 2.0

! Keyboard only for portrait mode, not even seen in the landscape as it looks ;)

EmperoR [BMS], and landscape mode even if you can not add?
Regards, markod.

Rep: (22)
** novichok2008 ** @ 6.3.2009, 18:18*
... The contents of the folder to unzip Skins in Program Files / FingerKeyb / Skins ....

All anything, but only on the Touch Pro in the Program Files no FingerKeyb / Skins .... or I'm not there to watch?

Rep: (2781)
Navel @ 07/03/2009, 13:26*
All anything, but only on the Touch Pro in the Program Files no FingerKeyb / Skins .... or I'm not there to watch?

And she set Claudia :)? Viewed through a conductor?

Rep: (197)
** novichok2008 ** @ 6.3.2009, 18:18*
CAA, Russian layout, portrait mode

poprobyval run at WVGA-standard shows skrin.dlya WVGA can be done?

Post has been editedKillhanter - 08.03.09, 19:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 21:18