> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

last.fm | Private internet radio in your device

Rep: (1327)
Last.fm
Version: 2.2.0.2

Last update of the program in the header:03.05.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
personal internet radio

Description:
Millions of people use Last.fm every day to track the music they listen to from their favourite services and power their music & event recommendations.

Tracking all of the music you listen to via your Android device has never been easier.

This update includes the much requested support of Soundcloud, plus the following services:
  • Spotify
  • Deezer
  • Google play
  • And many more!

The app also allows you to:
  • View your personal artists, albums and tracks charts
  • 'Love' tracks

Russian language: unknown
Android required: 5.0 and higher

Developer: Last.fm Ltd.
Homepage: https://www.last.fm/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fm.last.android

Download :
Version: 2.2.0.2 of 01/05/2020 (iMiKED)

old versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 03.05.20, 09:56
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 2.2.0.2 from 01/05/2020

Version 1.2.0 : Attached fileLastFm_v1.2.0.apk (363.21 KB)

Rep: (0)
and eats much traffic?

Rep: (26)
In the Russian market is not available.
itthisAppendix?

This application is taken directly from Market'a. Link in the header is given.

Rep: (141)
Writes that a new version. But when looking at convenience store finds.

OXOTH1K @ 31.10.09, 23:02*
But when looking at convenience store finds.

I wrote that the Russian market, it is not.
And Woland No Hero, as I understand it, to check. The cap does not refer to market. Cyrket is not a market. Market - a market in Hero.

RiantHoff @ 31.10.2009, 22:25*
I wrote that the Russian market, it is not.
And Woland No Hero, as I understand it, to check. The cap does not refer to market. Cyrket is not a market. Market - a market in Hero.

Yes, I understand ... but how to get it ???

OXOTH1K,
Or go to this page via Hero and download / install the link in the first post withsavagemessiahzine.comOr downloaded from the same link in the computer and through the Sync install.
But keep in mind: all that you put that to the market, will not be updated. Actually, you have already realized this. :)

Shorter downloaded from a third party site. Just a new version was released. What prog yelling. In general, search for rocks. As I can - I will lay out a new version.

Version 1.2.1 : Attached fileLastFm_v1.2.1.apk (365.62 KB)

Increased speed.

Rep: (18)
Updated to Version 1.3.0 pity market is not updated)

It seems that the situation will not change anytime soon. Here is what the developer:
The music industry considers streaming to mobile devices to be different than streaming to computers. Our mobile streaming license currently only covers users in the US, UK, and Germany, so we can not distribute our app outside of those regions.

And so:
The only official way to download the Last.fm Android app is through the Android Market in the US, UK, and Germany. We can not distribute our app outside of these countries due to licensing restrictions by the record labels.

In short, we rekordleyblov licensing policy regarding media live stream is different for computer and mobile devices. And Last.fm, has not taken any steps so far to obtain the necessary license (excluding US, UK and Germany).
So I can not even pay for the use of their last.fm service on the Hero, though quietly I cry and take their service on the computer.
That is, to use this program in the territory of any country other than the above mentioned 3-ex illegally. Very sorry.

This way someone puts all apk -http://www.csmarshal.com/android/
On the Russian market there is a certain program aLast.Fm.

So I can not even pay for the use of their last.fm service on the Hero, though quietly I cry and take their service on the computer.

What is not understood, listen to music through this program will not even have to pay?

Post has been editedPaikiller - 09.12.09, 12:49

It is work, but it is not legal.

RiantHoff @ 10.12.09, 6:30*
It is work, but it is not legal.

Survive as a thread. ;)

Link to version 1.3.5
http://www.csmarshal.com/android/fm.last.android.1.3.5.apk
The program is super! Skroblit and shows the artist.
Music Maniacs Must Have App!

skroblit he can not only native androydovskogo player?

Post has been editedalies_2k - 14.02.10, 15:34

Rep: (6)
MortPlayer with skroblit not, sorry ... But in general softina transcripts ...

Rep: (3)
And to listen to the radio through the Original Program, you must prepay account on last.fm (my 30 free tracks already listened to)?

Rep: (6)
yes .. you need to pay .. but it's worth it ... a cool radio

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/20, 12:50