Impressions of your Netbook (Netbook) | We describe the real impressions of using your netbook.

Rep: (1022)
Impressions of your netbook (Netbook)

We describe onlyreal impressionsfrom usenetbooks.
The rest of flud

All questions on netbooks write togeneral topic

Post has been editedgabby - 26.05.12, 00:57

Rep: (0)
tarx
Strangely, when I put on it, the win7 showed the battery at 100% charge for 4 hours. I think this is from enhanced with you.
I have an Asus EEE Pc1000H
1) keeps 4-5 hours that I could squeeze out of it.
2) I use it mainly for movies and work with documents, the brakes are observed only when the Mozilla is running and the torrents are running: D and they are also actively writing in ICQ, and they are satisfied with the device.
With vin7 he is cool)

We have at work ASUS EeePC 1005HA.
Portable, fast, light, cute, but there is one thing, it is his centroid, since the screen is heavy, it always balances in the middle and it seems that it is about to tip over, these swings are a bit annoying, it lacks stability.
And so, in principle, very pleasant.
And why the manufacturers do not attach a mouse to it on the BT, to occupy the whole USB port is too luxurious, when there are only 2 or 3.
We have a netbook used for remote cash management, 1 USB is a VPN key, another USB EDS, since FDD is not and is not necessary, 3 USB GPRS modem. Everything, all USB are occupied, you will not thrust a mouse already.
In general, the biggest minus in this model, which so far we know, is its not the correct center of gravity.

Rep: (139)
I took myself Acer Aspire One 531h.
What did you like (in comparison with the AAO 150 was before)
The stock battery of 6 cells 5200 instead of 2100 on AAO shows 100% of 7 hours of work in a balanced mode.
250 gig vs 150 screw +
10.1 inches screen versus 8.9 resp. Resolution 1280 by 720 versus 1024 by 600, flipping is now less in the internet and in documents =)
Bluetooth, Wimax (in AAO was not).
Actually, the laptop has become thinner and lighter.
Well, the biggest + is a normal touchpad with multitouch (who owned the AAO 150/110 will understand that the hard buttons on the left and right of the touchpad were just hard).
In general, for an Internet and on the road will go for 14 thousand given for him, the only thing that changed it put 2 gigabytes of RAM.

Post has been editedpartyman - 30.03.10, 08:07

Rep: (82)
I became the owner of eee pc 701 surf 2g, I can say that the model is not terribly modern and should not be bought (I was presented with: happy :)
If we compare it with 901 (which itself is far from the best), then a huge number of shortcomings are revealed, I list:
  • Screen: 7 ", the standard resolution is 800x480, the screen itself is very small and there are serious problems with most games and programs. I note that, for example, for Ubuntu linux and application programs it may well fit
  • The soldered memory (constant 2GB and operational 512MB) doesn’t change, 2GB of memory is not enough either for windows xp or for normal linux, of course everyone has their own ideas, but full-fledged work will fail. Built-in card reader does not greatly save the situation, because overall performance from reading from the card will still fall. The speed of the memory can not please anything
  • No fan! The laptop is heated very well, it is impossible to keep lying on your lap or stomach
  • Intel Celeron_M ULV 571 MHz processor; 32 KB of L1 cache is extremely slow today, you can forget about big multitasking, heavy applications or even quite old games
  • The touchpad cannot be used due to its tiny size.
  • The factory 4400 mAh battery lasts about 1.5-2 hours. in windows or 3-4h. in linux
What can be attributed to the pluses is that the columns are located to the left and right of the screen and are directed at us and not down, like in 901. If we compare dimensions and weight, it is about half a centimeter less in all directions, and 200 grams is easier that is completely irrelevant

I don’t see any special use for such an aggregate except how to watch a dvd-rip movie, go to a couple of sites, bring music to the speakers or to a projector ... maybe it will be used in the car ... but it’s not at all "light, fast, hiking option and if you consider all the disadvantages of 901, then things are very bad

Rep: (83)
and anyone based onAsus EeePC - FAQmade your choice?

Rep: (11)
I bought myself 1201N silver (I had to pay extra for the color, for some reason they are more expensive) but oh well, but it’s not as dirty as black ...
while satisfied, but not much use ...
- battery life. 4-5 hours, depending on what to do, maybe less ...
- gloss, your reflection when watching a movie in dark moments = \
Well, so like or anything, a working machine ...
from igrushik tried nfs: bridge wanted, about street, shift ... nothing works: yes2:
happy in general: happy:

Ps I'm not accustomed to such things) the mouse steers in general .... well, and the keyboard is sensitive ... not under my habit)

Post has been editedXameleon4ik - 23.06.10, 10:08

Rep: (9)
In general, I will not paint much. I bought a couple of months ago MSI Wind u210 amd atlon neo mv-40 1,6 GHz 2 gig operatives video radeon x 1270 to 256mb 250 gig hard as an elephant. Games are a separate topic, but everyday tasks are solved in a one-two screen 1366-768 !!!!!!!!! Well, it flies: hemp: like a desktop comp! Himself in shock was. Of the minuses battery max 1-1.5 hours ........ No longer found

alex5507 @ 23.6.10, 15:35*
In general, I will not paint much. I bought a couple of months ago MSI Wind u210 amd atlon neo mv-40 1,6 GHz 2 gig operatives video radeon x 1270 to 256mb 250 gig hard as an elephant. Games are a separate topic, but everyday tasks are solved in a one-two screen 1366-768 !!!!!!!!! Well, it flies: hemp as a desktop comp! Himself in shock was.Of the minuses battery max 1-1.5 hours .. ...... No longer found

In my opinion this is the biggest Minus !! It is therefore portable and is called what to carry with you,

Rep: (6)
Also, please unsubscribe.

I am the owner of a Samsung netbook - N140, based on the Intel Atom N280 processor. Now it is of course already old, but still it still holds the brand, in my opinion. I bought in September 2009, 15 thousand. Now he is about 11, like.

WinXp Home Edition was preinstalled, which was immediately demolished, and Proffesional was installed. After the release of 7ki, I tried to install, I didn’t like it at all - it doesn’t pull, it is tupit, the RAM is loaded for nothing - 250 meters in HP, and 450 in 7ka worked. And it does not matter, he put both Starter and Ultimate, the difference was about 50 megabytes.

It was bought with only one purpose - to print lectures, so the main parameter was the duration of the work, which, as stated, is 9 hours. Not measured accurately, but keeps calm for 7 hours.

It works quite quickly, in idle time, as I already said, about 250-300 megabytes of RAM (the OS itself, various drivers + antivirus) are loaded. When I am typing, I’ve simultaneously downloaded about 500-600 meters on the Internet, so there is still room.

As for toys, I do not play, but for the sake of interest I put NFS Underground 2 - not aly, brakes, but GTA: Vice City goes with a bang :) I write it off to a weak processor.

So, it’s completely working out its money, it’s not stupid, it’s not buggy - if I change it, it’s only for Samsung.

Rep: (3)
Hello!
I am looking for a laptop, mostly - to carry to the university, to study. Sit in a cafe with Wi-Fi and can play occasionally on the road. Price range - up to 20,000 rubles.
At the moment, I have chosen the NVidia ION platform and several models:
Diag 11.6 "
Hewlett-Packard Compaq Mini 311c-1110ER

Diag. 12"
Asus Eee PC 1201NL
Asus Eee PC 1201HA
Asus Eee PC 1201N

Diag. 12.1 "
IBM Lenovo IdeaPad S12-1N

What advise from this collection? It is desirable in addition to good graphics - more powerful pebble. And the battery life is more.
Or is it worth taking Asus 1201PN on ION 2?
Generally I liked Compaq 311c, how to choose to be with ION, and not ION LE?
Thanks for the feedback!

Rep: (1042)
ixez @ 7.8.10, 0:28*
How to choose to be with ION, and not ION LE?
ION LE and ION are one and the same, only with a soft limit, and this restriction is easily removed.
And about the asus (1201N) and compac - here what is more important to you. Autonomous work - compac, more powerful stone - asus.
But the power of the compack is enough for all everyday tasks (browser, video, player, ICQ, etc.), a more powerful stone of asus will win in games (because the ion is powerful enough - many games run into the processor, not the graphics) . But, in principle, the pack is chasing well (2 + GHz) ...
Well, the touchpad has a better touchpad.

ION 2 is no better ...

Post has been editedmgeee - 07.08.10, 03:01

Is there any sense of this overclocking?)
Does it overheat?

Are there any solutions from AMD with graphics that reach to ION and dual-core Neo?

Post has been editedixez - 07.08.10, 09:07

ixez @ 7.8.10, 9:52*
Is there any sense of this overclocking?) Does it overheat?
Well, there is some ... but I have no specific numbers.
Generally, judging byGames on netbooks based on graphics chip IONpeople already up to 2.2 drives ...

Does it overheat?
No, the video card consumes / heats much more)

Are there any solutions from AMD with graphics that reach to ION and dual-core Neo?
There is an almost ideally running Lenovo IdeaPad U165, but there is a single-core processor.
With two cores - only HP PAVILION dm1-2050er (it has a case with a compact, by the way, completely matches. Correspondingly, the battery too). The video card is 20-40% weaker (judging byhttp://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Graphi...ist.844.0.html)

From ION's pluses - another CUDA (although I have so far found 0 useful programs that use it) ... but maybe something will appear in the future)
Still working 3D (in anaglyph glasses) - FPS drops 2 times, but somewhat. Also useless, but still;)

Post has been editedmgeee - 07.08.10, 11:40

Found on base dual cores
HP Pavilion dm1-2050er
Acer Aspire One 721
Acer Aspire 1551

Radeon HD4225 strongly merges Jonah?

Rep: (25)
Something did not notice the post about Acer Aspire One D-250. Unsubscribe perhaps.
My device Acer AOD-250-0BW (AOD-250-0BQW is the same, but with Android)
Specifications:
Processor: Intel Atom N270 1.6 Ghz
LCD: 10.1 'LED LCD (1024x600)
RAM: 1 GB 557 MHz (single-channel, delivered up to 2)
HDD: 160 GB
Card Reader 5-in-1 card reader
WLAN: 802.11a / b / g
Bluetooth: no
Webcam: 0.3 Mpx Acer Crystal Eye
Battery: 6-cell LI-ion battery (keeps calm for 5-6 hours)
From interesting things, 4g module can be noted (I didn’t check the quality of work, because I live in Kemerovo, we don’t have 4g)
WiMAX integrated into the card with WiFi

Bought it at the end of June for 11500r.
I am satisfied with the purchase, although it is a pity that I didn’t add 3-4 thousand, but the netbook justifies its money. 6 hours of battery life is very useful when with the family went on a trip for 800 km from the house, gps to the roof, beech in hand and forward.
You can’t play the games on it especially (Intel gma 945gme speaks for itself), although the classics up to 2003 inclusive is completely appropriate. Yes, and from the new, you can run something.
The keyboard is small, but for me it is quite comfortable.

+
Convenient design, compactness, battery life, noise, bright screen, weight, price-quality ratio. WiMAX is not a special plus for me, because I do not use it.

-
Weak video adapter and processor (but for a netbook this is excusable)

The device is satisfied (recently even Garrys Mod 10 launched on it), a decent device for the money.

P.S. GMA 945 GME how many allocates from the RAM - 64 or 256?

Hello!

Are there any netbooks in terms of performance like the Asus 1201N or HP Pavilion dm1-2050er, only with a smaller diagonal and a matte screen?

HP bought today in the end) satisfied!

Who else has HP pavilion dm1 laptop?
Does the kit have to have a plastic SD plug for the card reader?

ixez @ 21.8.10, 23:40*
Who else has HP pavilion dm1 laptop?
Hp dm1-10 (1020er)
ixez @ 21.8.10, 23:40*
Does the kit have to have a plastic SD plug for the card reader?
I have a similar case (but the iron is different) - there was no plug. Yes, and do not need it there :)
P.s. read the topic header.

Rep: (34)
Here, I looked, I can not choose from these:
HP Pavilion dm1-2050er
Acer Aspire One 1551
Acer Aspire One 721
Hewlett-Packard Compaq Mini 311
Asus Eee PC 1201N
Asus Eee PC 1201T

advise / discourage :) you need a compact and lightweight, but fast comp (run virtualbox for example) with a fairly powerful video card (watch BDRip movies and play quake live) and preferably beautiful;)

HP Pavilion dm1-2050er - everything seems fine, one of the most expensive. the processor is slower than core2duo, the video card is slower than ion 2, but everything is pretty balanced. In most of the others, or a thromo atom in combination with fast nvidia or vice versa slow intel gma in combination with core2duo :(

Acer Aspire 1551 - the second laptop on the AMD platform. It is almost similar to the previous one, except that the brand is cheaper and it does not work 4 and 5 hours, although who knows how to measure who. What is remarkable about AMD is that they have almost no different operation time under load (10-25%), while competitors may differ by 2-3 times.

Acer Aspire One 721 - slightly cheaper 1551

Hewlett-Packard Compaq Mini 311 - yes, a powerful Nvidia video card, but why is it needed with the Atom N270? I do not understand why they praise him.

The Asus Eee PC 1201N is also an atom, but already dual-core, and even bundled with nvidia, it’s not bad, and the design is decent + several colors. But the battery life, while not too short, is not impressive. Yes, and it charges, it turns out, longer than working - "light" in a fast way will not work. And still, they say, the screen is dim.

The Asus Eee PC 1201T is an AMD processor, but only one core, which does not prevent it from being faster than a single-core atom. A powerful enough graphics card, but also not the best runtime. Conflicting feelings)

Post has been edited| Demon | - 07.12.10, 11:35

Rep: (34)
I decided that the netbook power was not enough for me, I chose Acer Aspire 3820tg (i5, Radeon HD4650, 4Gb DDR3, no cd, display 13 ", operating time up to 8 hours, weight 1.8 kg and very good design); )

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/08/19 12:06