6 pagesV  « < 4 5 6 »  

> Impressions of your netbook (Netbook) | We describe the real impressions of using your netbook.
gabby
Message#1
02.03.09, 11:04
Zn (UO2) 3 (CH3COO) 8
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 3554
Check in: 23.08.06
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

����������� � ����� ������� (Netbook) download

We describe onlyreal impressionsfrom usenetbooks.
The rest of flud

All questions on netbooks write togeneral topic

Post has been editedgabby - 26.05.12, 00:57
Patriot5000
Message#102
03.07.13, 15:33
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 12.05.13

I use netbook eeeRS701 4G from 07 year. bought a bu for 4 thousand rubles. I bought ONLY for reading, tablets and e-books then almost was not.
good eyes viewing angles at 4+, and the LED backlight. and MATT screen. screen 7 ". At first it seemed a little, then got used.
I use it in the tail and mane. I dropped it from the bike several times (I was drunk), there is a chip about 5 mm on the lid. I often read in the bath (70-80 degrees, humidity 100%) - the fan hums, but it never turned off. 2 times a week I read in the jacuzzi. moisture is not formed on it, it dries instantly. In this mode, 6 years.
sometimes helps to climb rooftops, set up wireless internet. Rescues full-fledged HP wines.
I read white font on a blue background. with a screen rotation on 90grad. touchpad button (page davn)
eyes do not get tired. On tablets get tired.
Heavy for the reader, one hand heavy and not flipped through.
rescued many times when someone urgently needed a computer for an Internet. you catch the monitor, mouse, clavu and sometimes external hard. and in the mode of torrents 24/7 worked for several months.
Often works as a wifi player for multipliers for children hooked up via D-sub to TV.
a year ago, food was kept for about an hour. and after charging it immediately shows the battery capacity 13-15% and it works for an hour.
When exiting from sleep mode, it does not see a wifi. Rather connects, but does not work.
A month ago, I worked my power supply. I began to read on the tablet, but my eyes get tired.
Very good car for specific purposes.
for other purposes I have several laptops, stationary computers, tablets, etc. figovin.

Post has been editedPatriot5000 - 03.07.13, 15:36
Barracuda72
Message#103
22.07.13, 21:59
Time killer
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 447
Check in: 11.01.12
Thl 4000

I decided to describe the impressions of my netbook, maybe someone will be interested)
In general, at one point, it became necessary to have a portable PC, not potentially inferior in meeting its needs, but with the ability to perform tasks anywhere, including at the top of a bald headline) As the budget, as always, was extremely Limited, the idea of ​​a full-fledged laptop had to be abandoned, and the choice was between several models of netbooks. As a result, according to general parameters (screen size, screw size, RAM, iron compatibility with Linux, price), the Lenovo S10-2 netbook was chosen. These netbooks have a lot of configuration options, I got the following:
Atom N270 1.6 GHz (with Hyper-Threading support), 1 Gb RAM, 160 Gb HDD, 10.1 "LCD 1024x600, Wi-Fi Broadcom 43xx, Battery 2200mAh, WinXP Home
After a refund for Windows, the netbook cost me 7600r
What can I say after three years of operation:
Netbook met my expectations by 456%! The only serious drawback was a weak processor - with normal use (video / music / Internet) this is not felt, but resource-intensive tasks, like rebuilding the kernel or building CyanogenMod, are painstakingly long) Everything else - no complaints! The keyboard is ideally suitable for long typing (the Fn-keys are especially well thought out), the touchpad never made you think about the need to carry a mouse, all the iron works stably and reliably) For all the time of use, in heat and cold, in rain and sandy a storm, having been in such crooked hands that it is easier to cut them off than to fix it, it came out dry with water, with slightly beaten corners and a scratched lid, the plastic of the case was re-alloyed in two places (in one case it was necessary to remove the kensington lock). The result of all the bullying was only the death of the brave battery - no other problems! I am writing this review right from it, I am going to purchase a 5200mAh battery for it in the near future and use it further) I just don’t understand those who have problems with Lenovo! ) Familiar during this time managed to change a few Acer'ov and Asus'ov, there were always some stupid problems ... In general, I advise everyone to this netbook! )

--------------------
Motorola T192 + Siemens C25 + Siemens A60 + Siemens C72 + Siemens CX75 + Benq-Siemens M81 + Benq-Siemens E71 + Nokia N82 + Huawei U8800 (delivered under warranty) + LG KP105 + Siemens C60 + Nokia C2-01 + Motorola L6 + Nokia 5530 + Texet TM-4072 + THL 4000 - All Alive and Alive
ravemusic
Message#104
18.08.13, 17:05
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 18.08.13
Huawei U8650 Sonic

Lenovo S110 almost a year I own it, was bought in November 2012 for 5999 rubles. Cedar Trail platform, Atom N2600 processor 2 physical cores + 2 virtual, 2 GB DDR3 RAM, 320 GB hard drive, 3 usb, D-Sub, 10 inch matrix 1024x600, battery 4400 mA / h. From the factory came with Meego.
Good iron, good performance, cope with most tasks, the battery life is 3-6 hours depending on the load.
Of the minuses: first of all, the left video card, the GMA3600 in fact, PowerVR, which Intel put on, but the normal drivers were able to write. As a result, under Win7, under which there is only one driver, everything is more or less normal, if you turn off most of the effects, then you can work, there is even hardware acceleration of HD video. With 3D, everything is very sad, it is not at all, even previous GMA were much quicker in this regard. So if not for problems with 2D !!! Yes ... The interface itself is slowing down, the windows leave loops behind them, as in the days of Win95. To combat this helps only almost complete disabling effects. After unsuccessful attempts to file down a normal driver, the Intels abandoned the case.
I myself sit on Lubuntu 12.04 with the 3.8 core, in which the normal driver for this video card was made less, the resolution out of the box is 1024x600, the Fn keys work, and 3D and hardware acceleration of speech do not work, everything is processed by the HD. not bad up to 720p. In general, you can live, the netbook fulfills its main functions.
Ayrtons
Message#105
24.11.13, 22:37
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 26.08.09

Netbook Asus Eee I have 2 years (right now I am writing from it). Serves faithfully, no complaints about him.

But you need to understand - any device, it is for its own tasks, and there is no need to look for a gadget "for all occasions".

Netbooks are definitely inferior in power to BB, and in terms of mobility they are inferior to tablets (batteries in netbooks are too weak). But the netbook has a full-fledged keyboard, you can even install Windows, even if Linux and everything will work as on BB (tablets cannot do this). The battery life is depressing - 2-3 hours, but you can take with you on a business trip - 1 kg is not a great burden.

For mobility - a tablet, but when the BB is not available - here the netbook is a great help because it is a real computer, only a small one ...

IMHO netbooks have made senseless laptops, which have the same problems with the autonomy and power of processors, but the weight "rolls over" for 1kg.

Post has been editedAyrtons - 24.11.13, 22:45

--------------------
My device - HugeRock T70 is not yet included in the list of "kosher" ...
alikxom
Message#106
01.01.14, 08:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Check in: 27.11.12
Fly Horizon IQ450

acer one722
C-60 are two cores of 1300 MHz each, 2 gig of operation, expandable to 4 gig, screw 500 gig, 3usb, etc.
I’ve been using it for a year and a half, when properly configured, 1080p is good, there is hdmi, it takes 6-8 hours from a battery, I mainly use it to sort MP3 files, it pulls a lot of different 3d games, any games from Alawar are running, the android emulator works, under 100% long load I was warming up to a maximum of 72 degrees. Selsiya according to the indications "Aida" and there were no problems. As a mobile device, it's normal, although now there are much better solutions for other money, I bought mine in 2012 for 320u.e.
flamez1
Message#107
24.11.14, 00:15
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 01.10.11
LG G2

Immediately after the announcement, I bought myself an asus x205 netbook with 32 GB of memory. Blue.
Loved the machine.
Brief features: 11.6 inch screen, percent. ATOM z3735, 2gb RAM, built-in 32gb (although in fact it is free around 16-17 of 20).
Externally, the appearance is thin, with a uniform body width. Nice stuff, it looks expensive. By weight is very light, 980 grams. The assembly is of high quality, the lid fits tightly on the case, without vibrations and backlash, in short there are no complaints.
TFT screen, not ips! But quite good. Proc quad-core atom, quite productive and sooo economical. Antivirus, Word, other programs are running, I launch a browser, I open a dozen tabs - everything works perfectly, without a hint of brakes. The chrome browser flies, the 2007 office is also super, it launched full-HD movies - it goes without the slightest brake, connected the full-HD to the TV, also pulls movies 1920x1080 like clockwork, without the slightest brakes.

On bare Windows 8.1, after online updates, I installed a full office 2007, Antivis Aug, acdsee latest version, daemontulz, video player, google chrome, ss wedge, a couple of other small programs, as a result 11 GB of free space left. In the slot, I installed a 16GB memory card - for work docks, pictures, and other Labuda.
Of the toys found Steam - Space Rangers, goes without question.

As a result, I can say that the machine for working with the docks, watching videos, web surfing, and non-heavy toys will suit you perfectly.
And now a surprise!
This netbook broke my stereotype about battery.
For 6 hours with brightness 70, working wifi, work in the Word, downloading files, web surfing, the battery was consumed only 40%, that is, the charge dropped from 100% to 60%. In reality, the battery with the head is enough for the whole day of work in the office and remains at home to watch a movie. When watching a movie (stream stream 1080) for an hour eats about 12-14% of the battery.
In short, if this machine is interesting, I highly recommend it.
rocky.d.
Message#108
08.12.14, 00:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 337
Check in: 27.10.12

* flamez1,I wonder how it leads in the work of AutoCAD, Photoshop? Not tested?
haher2
Message#109
20.03.15, 01:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 252
Check in: 16.04.14

Some time ago I was puzzled by the search for a compact laptop for office tasks (office software + browser), since the presence of a 14-inch and 2-kilogram asus suit me already ceased. Started wool online for the presence of such proposals on the market. I stumbled upon the announcement of the hp stream 11 notebooks. The announced hardware did not impress me, but the laptops looked bright (blue and pink colors are available). I was attracted by the price, $ 199 for a laptop with an annual subscription to the office. After some time, the laptop had reviews, then it went on sale (not with us), I hesitated. Then he opened a video review on YouTube (one of the very first, it seems) and was surprised by what he saw. Despite the incomprehensible iron, everything worked grandly, without brakes. The author of the video even launched some unknown to me toy, which lagged, but was played. I started thinking about buying ...

I took it in Europe through my acquaintances (they turned it in their hands for me, they approved it), the price tag changed from dollar to euro. Well, now that the dollar, the euro - is not a fundamental difference. In our translation 43000 (tenge) was issued. The problem with memory remained, but the "clouds" and memory cards save the situation, for the most part.

Today is the second day of its use. The first went to the initial setup of the system (and the language of this setting turned out to be German, I had to hang on Google translate thoroughly). Having made my way through all these barriers and dodging the creation of a Microsoft account, I finally saw the desktop. And German. I had to google further, on the topic of changing the language of the system. Windows 8.1 with bing has never been used before. I changed everything, I began to dig further. A lot of pre-installed garbage, the system initially reacted poorly and thought for a long time. I began to fear the worst. Then, apparently, it accelerated, in general, the brakes, as in the first hour, no longer exist. Yes, many tasks your regular laptop with core-i and 4 GB of RAM will solve many times faster. But the presentation for 31 slides opens in 1 second or less, 10 tabs in a parallel-enabled firefox do not make the system twitch - but what else do you need?

Next, let's go through the points:

- It is really very light. Of course, there is still an unrecorded charger, but ...
- It works lightly for 5-6 hours, and not 2 hours at a stretch, like my asus at the best of times; This text was written from 23 percent of the charge until the 15th at the current moment. It seems like 30 minutes have passed.
- It really looks cool with changing color, and to the touch - some nice plastic.
- It launched not only the office (key for the year of the subscription included), but also the textbook. The truth with the subscription was an incident - I still had to create a Microsoft account. But terrabayt in the cloud (also for a year), though I have not used it yet.
- In addition to a couple of small applications from HP, there was almost no pre-installed garbage. Plus there is a weekly trial subscription to Netflix.
- Very convenient keyboard for printing.
- Loud noise. Subjectively, it is 2-3 times louder than Macyr Eyra (somehow I happened to watch the game of thrones on him, the sound was somehow very weak). But you can't call it particularly high-quality.
- Wi-Fi kind of catches well, connects to the network almost instantly.
- It is absolutely silent. But quiet asus ventilation is heard from 3 meters. It's time to clean it, apparently.
- From the bottom in the middle it is a bit warm. It is warm, not hot. The laptop is lying on my stomach for the entire last hour, I hardly feel through the T-shirt.

Well and disadvantages:
- Memory is very small. Winda was updated, put a couple of programs, total left 3 free gigabytes of memory. But who knows what will be needed soon?
- Not the best touchpad. Sometimes he behaves strangely.
- The up and down arrow keys are trimmed, constantly pressing shift.
- Screen viewing angles are small. You have to sit in front of the screen, no side / top / bottom.
- The disadvantages of Windows 8.1 itself, for changing or disabling which you have to google (permanently entering a password when logging in to the system, fortunately, is disabled or Microsoft account). But under the cover of the initial screen and "wonder-corners" is the same "seven". Excessive gestures, in my opinion. I hope the “ten” will be as good as the “seven”, and this “baby” will have enough memory for the upgrade.

- For a couple of days, I brought out that, with the exception of a small amount of memory, the laptop itself does not have flaws. Especially for 219 euros. In recent months, he has got competitors (asus 1, eiser and lenovo each, maybe someone else), about the same in everything except appearance. Well, the price of competitors is a little higher (235-250 instead of 219 euros).

This laptop can be safely called netbook. But only the netbooks that I remember, and didn’t work as closely as fast, like this one. In general, netbooks have evolved (just like Pokemon).

And I, for one, am very happy about the first Hullet-Pack laptop in my life. Before that, all somehow "Asians" were.

Of course, it all depends on the needs and capabilities, but for me this laptop is perfect as a second car that you can carry with you.
t23093
Message#110
03.08.15, 20:36
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2074
Check in: 01.01.12
3Q Surf TS1003T

haher2 @ 03/20/2015, 01:26*
The laptop is on my stomach for the entire last hour
what processor is there?
TheDarkSalvador
Message#111
01.12.17, 13:19
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 01.10.12

Tell me how to choose a netbook in order to work with the Word.
BpoLzovateL
Message#112
28.12.17, 18:41
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Check in: 16.05.17

acer ao 532 super netbook for 11,000 rubles (of value)
since May 2008, I have not yet finished off in just over 5 years.
dragged with him everywhere in near-field conditions.
dropped several times.
Atom 450 and 2GB of RAM for wine 7 were completely enough for more than half a hundred browser tabs without brakes.
Only full hd could not pull.

6 pagesV  « < 4 5 6 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/23: 32