CINEMA | advise, discuss, dissuade ... the most important of the arts

Rep: (1534)
Periodically there are different topics for individual films - "The Best Movie", "Inhabited Island, etc." Let's create a better topic for the subject.

In general, films that have been watched - long or recently, films that you recommend to watch, films that you strongly recommend NOT to watch.

All discussions on sabzh - here.

And film fans and film enthusiasts - I ask here! ;)

KINOVIKTORINAsavagemessiahzine.com

Let's talk about the cinema

Post has been editedLenso - 21.12.18, 20:19
Reason for editing: Added link

Rep: (221)
* yozhig_f_tumani, also liked film.On was a harbinger of the series Apple TV + "to see."

Rep: (0)
Yesterday saw "The Pope Must Die", enjoyed.
From the first scene captures attention. And dynamically all the way to the end. I have not seen fit domestic films, and even with a touch of style of Guy Ritchie and Quentin Tarantino.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (178)
Just now I looked the movie "soldier". Viewed together with his wife. The film, in fact, not for the child and for those who already have them.
The soldier - a six-year "son of regiment" in his childhood which came war. The film, of course, is modern, and the current actors is difficult to convey the human relations of the forties, but in the game they do not have the pathos, whom sin many modern films "about the past."
I not want to look, I do not like "touches" stories, especially with children. But this movie is not like that, and sometimes a tear still asks.
I recommend for family viewing.

"The Insider," with Al Pacino and Russell Crowe in the lead rolyah.Horoshee cinema.

Rep: (178)
I remembered one film. I watched for a long time, and after that - a couple of times revised. Not everyone wants to see the movie again, but this is not.

Bicentennial man

In glavnry role - the inimitable Robin Williams. The charm and the acting, did their job. The picture was very popular in its time.
The main character, a robot similar to ourelectronicsShe dreams of becoming a man. In this dream he is living, observing the aging of people close to him, and the same as he did, "piece of iron". The film is interesting, I recommend to view.

"This is glad to oblige all"

Posted 01/05/2020 at 10:04:

1momus @ 23.04.20, 3:09*
Good movie.

I looked. Indeed, inteiesny film. Pacino's unusual to see in such a role.

"Heat" with Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Veli Kilmer in Glowno Cast (1995). Old, but good film.

Rep: (686)
On the question of the old movies.

fiction lovers suggest to look old Polish "IKAR-1 "Film based on" very distant grounds "S.Lema novel" Magelanov cloud. "

Cute, naive, but very touching.
Especially compared to noneshnie airtight Hollywood "space opera".

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/05/20, 15:25