CINEMA | advise, discuss, dissuade ... the most important of the arts

Rep: (1534)
Periodically there are different topics for individual films - "The Best Movie", "Inhabited Island, etc." Let's create a better topic for the subject.

In general, films that have been watched - long or recently, films that you recommend to watch, films that you strongly recommend NOT to watch.

All discussions on sabzh - here.

And film fans and film enthusiasts - I ask here! ;)

KINOVIKTORINAsavagemessiahzine.com

Let's talk about the cinema

Post has been editedLenso - 21.12.18, 20:19
Reason for editing: Added link

Rep: (1130)
Could anyone strand organizes movies by genre? AND?
Rvstrax,
Metalik,
You are here together shakes - do a good deed)

Rep: (314)
wandererbk @ 26.5.10, 13:50*
Could anyone strand organizes movies by genre?

all types introduced himself?

Rep: (160)
Could anyone strand organizes movies by genre?

Type -Sex, Music, Love
Action, Horror, Thriller, Detective ....

So

You are here together shakes - do a good deed

Well, actually it does not yap, and discuss other their offer, I now many conclusions made for myself, (a lot of people interested in and offers his own, from prelozhenie my choice is what to choose and watch others)
Wanted to offer to throw his hat movie titles on topics plus covers and stickers on discs, a brief abstract for the film, the topic would be really moved, and the people moved up, as if the film club, where there is what to look for and what to watch.
To be plenty to choose from, and in a favorite spot. : P
And do not run all over the place, but the corners, download and then spitting burned save himself another

Well ok, tonight, or tomorrow afternoon if it is not particularly lazy try)

Break by genre, and if I will come in to taste it and people liked :) I like almost all movies that recommendedwandererbk

And so we begin, to start, I use cataloging program ArhiVid movies
(Free, comfortable, it has the ability to download and search for descriptions of movies and pictures, easy to use)
The program itself ArchiViD version 2.5.590
(Constantly updated and new features are added, bug fixes)

convenient and powerful video cataloguer.
You will enjoy a nice interface, simple controls and a variety of useful functions: searching, sorting, filtering, organizing entries by category, search for information about the film on the internet, scan a directory with video files, import, export, backup and protect your base password. Supports plugins.

So if you are interested, we can share a database, where a film can be all know, there are many plug-ins, plus most importantly the weight of the bend is small, and here and pictures and description universal catalog, you can even information about the actors create and photos to shower, as currently done. (The actor, starring, Raleigh, Birthday, etc.

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileArchiVid2.exe(2.82 MB)

Post has been editedRvstrax - 26.05.10, 17:23
Reason for editing: Added

HelloRvstrax, Well, actually, I just movies that gather in this thread mentioned, slightly cataloged, and then lay out. Then responsible (or rather someone who can) to cap zapihnot, well, there is a boom supplement;) as a grill loans or tonight or tomorrow)

So ... goes below a user-list name, and its recommendations. Estesno then you can add other genres and description.
What I do not include in-list Soaps, for while HZ if necessary. Anime As a separate issue about it. Kakgbe documentary film Secrets and other dregs "forgive".
It is also not included famous movies such as the Matrix, Avatar, Lord of the Rings and other things like that. This I thought I saw one :)
WHOM I did not include in-list Those who left a message in the style of "film look Avatar Super !! 1111", or those who have already left one two repetitive films and retired from the discussion.
Estesno of something forgotten or missed, so write, supplement, then decide how to sort, and I think you can in a hat))

Logos-
"Babel," "40 Days and 40 Nights".

Demyurg-
"Vicki Cristina Barcelona" (Vicky Christia Barcelona), "7 lives" (Seven pounds) - which with Will Smith, "Collision" (Crash), "Traffic" (Traffic), "magnolia" (Magnolia), "Eternal Sunshine pure mind, "" Brazil, "" Donnie Darko "," Open your eyes, "" Fargo, "" blood Simple "," Old Men, "" burn After reading "," Game "Fincher," The Departed, "Scorsese" Tender Age "Solovyov," Medved "(" L'Ours ", 1988)," Les Choristes "," class "," Leon "," Merry Christmas, "" 99 francs "," Amelie "," Dust "(2005) "Gattaca," "What dreams May Come," "Pan's Labyrinth", "run Lola run".

vaterguy-
"21 Grams," "American Psycho", "In Bruges," "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," "12 Angry Men," "Amelie," "Memento," "The Big Lebowski", "Delicatessen", " city ​​of lost children "," The Big Blue "," The Science of sleep, "Gondry.

-deemON-
A Beautiful Mind, Schindler's List, The Shawshank Redemption

e-Ch! -
"Substitution", the adrenalin 2

koordinator-
Vanilla Sky

iPryanik-
Wasabi, "The Boondock Saints"

Metalik-
"Fight Club", "The Boondock Saints", "Knockin 'on Heaven", "The Fountain", "Keepers", "Pan's Labyrinth," "Devil's Backbone", в„–9 District, on the game 1-2, "Ink", Prestige , "phone booth," "The collector", Law Abiding citizen, "Vidocq" In the game, the Prophet / Next, "Equilibrium", "experiment 1-2"

Solar_x-
"Vicky Cristina Barcelona" (Vicky Christia Barcelona), "7 lives" (Seven pounds), "Collision", "Fight Club", "Knockin 'on Heaven", "The Girl on the Bridge", "Gladiator", "Hero", " The House of Flying Daggers"

max_nya-
A Angel (Angel-A), Doll (Dolls), control (Control), Night living jerks, Lethal Race (Death Race), Huligany Green Street (Green Street Hooligans), Forcing (The Fast and The Furious)

dama-
"Irina Palm"

Elrik-
"Solaris," "Fight Club," "What Dreams May Come," "Artificial Intelligence", "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon," "Hero," "Angel-A", "Revolver"

djedai-
"Beautiful green"

gypsum
"Woman in the DunesВ» "(" Woman In The Dunes ")," Rashomon "

papamuller-
"Dead Poets Society" (Dead Poets Society)

edmundo-
"The Pursuit of Happyness"

drest-
"Graffiti" and "Gruz200"

Fraq-
Gran Torino

motobot9-
Dogvil, Dancer in the Dark, Breaking the Waves, Tideland, Antichrist, day, log, pianist, Barfuss, "Malena," "Live and Remember", "Amores Perros," "euphoria," "Mystic River," "Three color: blue, white, red, "" Cursed island ", Mirnay," Shall We dance, "Callas forever \ Callas forever," Stepmother "\ Stepmom," Tideland "," Dancer in the dark "

MSawka-
"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," "Equilibrium," "Requiem ..", "The Wrestler", "Fountain," "Bury Me Behind the Baseboard" Black Lightning

log1c-
Elytra squad, "Three Colors: Blue, White, Red," "Fireflies in the Garden", the Antichrist, 21 Grams, "Things We Lost in the Fire"

soft tapochki-
"The Usual Suspects," "Do not be caught, not a thief", "Prestige", "Phone Booth," "11:14", "Knockin 'on Heaven"

mojor-
Girl on the Bridge, Barfuss, The Boss, Waiter, The Blind Side

Ruggie-
1408 2012 8 mm, Virus, Orphan, Dorian Gray, Imadzhinarium Doctor Parnassus, ghost ship, Chrysalis

* $ Pin $ pb * -
Law Abiding Citizen, "Vicki" Cristina Barcelona, ​​for Old Men, "Hurricane", "Vidocq", "The Lovely Bones," "King of Billiards", "Come what may," "High Security Vacation"

wandererbk-
"Knockin 'on Heaven," "Dogma," "The Illusionist," Bridge to Terabithia, "Life is a Miracle," Lord of War, The Prophet, "The Departed", "Revolver," "Dogma," "The Illusionist," "Lord of War" "Evershine pure reason", "astronaut Farmer," "21 grams" "in Bruges", "Wire", "Small crooks", "Ka-PAX", "16 blocks", "Edison", " hero "with Jet Li, 13th district, Yamakasi

papamuller-
Maverick, "What Men Talk About"

ni_ks-
Zavadnoy orange, Smokin nuzy, Rock-n-rolshik, Knockin 'on Heaven, Pianist

Seek & Destroy-
1408 Hachiko. most trusted friend, Slumdog Millionaire

Rvstrax
Forrest Gump, The Green Mile, Shtrafbat, Once in America, Hello, I'm your aunt, "The Departed," "13th Warrior", "Jacket", "Equilibrium", "Butterfly", "No Feelings", "Little Man," "Nothing I hear, I do not see "1-2," experiment 1-2 "

rom_usr-
City of God, "Bloody Thursday" in the translation of the Goblin, "Valhalla: The Saga of the Viking"

Post has been editedwandererbk - 17.06.10, 12:46

Type well,: P special thank you for the sampleMetalik, : P
"Babylon" / Babel
drama ... 2006 Duration 2:23
USA, France, Mexico

The film takes place in Morocco, Mexico and Japan, as a starting point the story becomes a tragedy that the couple Richard and Susan are going through during his guided tour of Morocco. Susan becomes the victim of a stray bullet fired from a gun on a tourist bus two local malchishkami.V the same time, two children, Richard and Susan left under the care of a nanny-Mexican, go with her to Mexico for the wedding of her son, and this trip is a result far from easy. And finally, in Tokyo grieved mother's suicide deaf student Chieko behaving provocatively, enters the fray with his father, and in many ways breaks your evil on others ...
Director: Alejandro GonzГЎlez IГ±ГЎrritu

Starring: Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett, Mohamed Ahzam, Peter Wight, Harriet Walter, Trevor Martin, Metilok Gibbs, George Bousquet, Claudine Acs, Andre Umansky

Awards:
- Golden Eagle, 2008
- Oscar 2007
- Golden Globe, 2007
- BA, 2007
- Cesar, 2007
- Cannes Film Festival 2006
Who advised to lookLogo
"40 Days and 40 Nights" / 40 Days and 40 Nights
Comedy, Romance, Drama, ... 2002 Duration 1:34
United States, France, United Kingdom
Director: Michael Lehmann

Starring: Josh Hartnett, Shannyn Sossamon, Paulo Costanzo, Adam Tresa, Emmanuelle Vaugier, Lorin Heath, Aaron Trainor, Glenn Fitzgerald, Monita Mazur, Christine Shateleyn

The last long-term relationship with my girlfriend, Matt Sullivan ended his broken heart, and he forswear ever like to do. His friend Lent, knowing that Matt never bring cases to the end, she argues with him, that all this is complete bullshit, and for a long time he did not vyderzhit.Nikakogo sex. Generally. During the 40 days. No caresses. No kissing. No self-satisfaction. Nothing .... At first, Matt all turns, until ... Until he met the girl of his dreams. Now, adhering to the rules of the bet, it will be very difficult to win a girl's heart ...
Who advised to look Logos
Vicky Cristina Barcelona / Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Romance, Drama, ... 2008 Time 1:36
US, Spain
Director: Woody Allen

Starring: Rebecca Hall, Javier Bardem, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Messina, Patricia Clarkson, Christopher Evan Welch, Kevin Dunn, Perillan Julio, Juan Kuesada Richard Salom

Two young American women, and Vicky Cristina spend their summer vacation in Barcelona and absolutely enchanted by this city, as well as a young artist named Antonio. Wiki - old-fashioned and configured for a serious relationship: courtship, dating and wedding veil in the final. Kristina - sexy set free, uninhibited and attractive in his rebellious nature. Antonio can not decide, he is attracted to both girls. Relationships in a love triangle become more complicated, and here comes into play the ex-wife of Antonio, which has a very explosive temper, and it seems that it is not fully renounced their rights to the former husband.

Awards:
- Golden Eagle, 2010
- Oscar 2009
- Golden Globe, 2009
- BA, 2009
Who advised to look Demyurg
Seven Pounds / Seven pounds
drama ... 2008 Time 1:58
USA
Director: Gabriele Muccino

Starring: Will Smith, Rosario Dawson, Woody Harrelson, Michael Or, Barry Pepper, Elpidiya Carrillo, Robin Lee, Joe Nunez, Bill Smitrovich, Tim Kelleher

Trying to correct the mistakes of the past, the tax service agent Ben goes to extraordinary journey in the redemption of the fatal act of his life. During his trip he meets seven strangers, including the fatally ill Emily, who calls herself a girl with broken wings. Ben suddenly falls in love with her, which complicates his original plan. Can he unravel the message of fate?
Collision / Crash
Drama, Crime, ... 2004 Duration 1:48
Germany, USA
Director: Paul Haggis

Actors: Karina Arroyave, Dato Bakhtadze, Sandra Bullock, Don Cheadle, Art Chudabala, Sean Cory, Tony Danza, Keith David, Loretta Devine, Matt Dillon

Law and crime, order and chaos, the defender and the victim - the inevitable confrontation and collision. The police - order, law-abiding citizens - the law. But whether all citizens slyvuschego respectable, comply with the laws, and whether all the representatives of the law to be trusted. Under the guise of a police badge, they are heard by the lawlessness and the righteous are transformed into sophisticated offenders.

Awards:
- Oscar 2006
- Golden Globe, 2006
- BA, 2006
- The European Film Academy, 2005
Traffic / Traffic
thriller, drama, crime, ... 2000 Duration 2:27
Germany, USA
Director: Steven Soderbergh

Starring: Michael Douglas, Benicio Del Toro, Don Cheadle, Luis Guzman, Dennis Quaid, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Steven Bauer, Jacob Vargas, Erika Christensen, Amy Irving

Subject drugs these days has become very ill for Russia and up to date. And what to say about the United States, where the problem in all its enigma stood for a long time and has now reached such proportions that affects the national security interests. Crime drama "Traffic," the famous director Steven Soderbergh reveals the depth and ambiguity of this national tragedy.

Awards:
- Cesar, 2002
- Oscar 2001
- Golden Globes 2001
- The premium channel В«MTVВ», 2001
- BA, 2001
- The Berlin Film Festival, 2001
Magnolia / Magnolia
drama ... 1999 Duration 3:01
USA
Director: Paul Thomas Anderson

Cast: Julianne Moore, William H. Macy, John C. Reilly, Tom Cruise, Philip Baker Hall, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jason Robards, Alfred Molina, Melora Walters, Michael Bowen

This story took place in the San Fernando Valley on a rainy day, when the sky was cloudless. Through the intervention of a higher power, as well as piling up of coincidences, accidents, actions of different people, their lives and destinies intertwined and penetrate each other in a single day, the final of which will be unforgettable.

Awards:
- Oscar 2000
- Golden Globe, 2000
- The Berlin Film Festival, 2000
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind / Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Fantasy, Romance, Drama, ... 2004 Duration 1:48
USA
Director: Michel Gondry

Starring: Jim Carrey, Kate Winslet, Gerry Robert Byrne, Elijah Wood, Thomas Jay Ryan, Mark Ruffalo, Jane Adams, David Cross, Kirsten Dunst, Tom Wilkinson

Finally invented a machine that allows you to get rid of any memories. Joel and Clementine decide to throw each other out of my head. But in the memory of Joel is still alive the most delicate moments of their feelings. The less he remembers, the more lyubit.Ponimaya that he just loves Clementine, Joel is trying to find a way to bring back fond memories of the past. It is not yet too late ... He must defeat the hated computer brain during that whatever the cost!

Awards:
- Oscar 2005
- Golden Globe, 2005
- BA, 2005
- Cesar, 2005
- George, 2005
- The European Film Academy, 2004

correct if so, if all goes well will let down the rest

Post has been editedRvstrax - 05.06.10, 19:02

Simon / S1m0ne .... USA-01: 57
fiction, fantasy, drama, ... 2002

Producer:
Andrew Niccol
Actors:
Al Pacino, Benjamin Salisbury, Winona Ryder, Darnell Williams, Jim Rash, Ron Perkins, Jay Mohr, Catherine Keener, Evan Rachel Wood, Jeffrey Pierce

Filming put in jeopardy when the actress that it was proposed for the main role, refuses to act. The director decides to replace it with a digital actress Simone created using kompyutera.Odnako all take artificial girl for real. On a sudden wave of success Simone's director did not dare reveal his deceit or others .. or yourself.

I watched for a long time, but especially liked the game Al Pacino and the script

Rep: (30)
I-Sam Iam Sam
Drama genre
year of manufacture 2001
directed by Jessie Nelson / Jessie Nelson /
Cast: Sean Penn / Sean Penn / Dakota Fanning / Dakota Fanning / Michelle Pfeiffer / Michelle Pfeiffer / Diane Wiest / Dianne Wiest / Richard Schiff / Richard Schiff / Doug Hutchison / Doug Hutchison / dlitelnost132

Description: Sean Penn and Michelle Pfeiffer in the film once again shock us with their amazing talantom.Eta ironic, warms the soul tape tells about the mentally ill father, who enlisted the support of a reputable lawyer to get custody of her daughter ...
I watched for a long time, but the film remained in the memory, a very good movie.

Post has been editedmotobot9 - 29.05.10, 11:18

Rep: (564)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Seek & Destroy @ 31.5.10, 21:36*
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

I went to the movies, in general, nothing tale, a pleasant impression left wondering wrapped topic, but the second time to look no hunting,
(As they say "passed") film is not for the collection, banal and simple, the plot is predictable, look for the rest of brains (no straining gyrus)
A film that will be forgotten in a month.
But this is my opinion

Rep: (30)
12 Monkeys / Twelve Monkeys /
United States (1995)
Genre: Drama / Thriller / Sci-Fi
Director: Terry Gilliam
Starring: Bruce Willis, Madelen Stowe BredPitt idrugie.
Production: UniversalPictures
Duration: 129 minutes
Official site: 2035 ... monstrous, incurable virus has wiped out five billion people, or 99% of the population. The survivors have to live under zemley.Ugolovnik James Cole voluntarily goes on a dangerous journey to a time machine. He must go back in time to help scientists find the source of this terrible virus and uncover the riddle of the mysterious "Twelve Monkeys" ...

Add from myself, for me, this picture is brilliant, is included in the top 10 films in my personal ranking, viewed 30 times, that's for sure. The first 10 times looked in 90 years, before going into the army, did not understand everything at first view, after about 3 views realized that the painting genius. Everyone who likes quality, interesting movie look do not regret it.

motobot9 @ 5.6.10, 17:58*
painting genius. Everyone who likes quality, interesting movie look do not regret it.

Our views coincide viewed on tape (there was a time in our movie on VHS)

Rep: (586)
motobot9 @ 5.6.10, 15:58*
viewed 30 times, that's for sure

Interested in Che can watch as many times ... I went to look forAttached Image

"Ready for anything" - an awesome movie. First boring, but I warn you, everything has a meaning. And in the second half ... I was hooked. I think you will not regret.

Post has been editedwandererbk - 07.06.10, 19:15

Rep: (49)
motobot9 @ 5.6.10, 16:58*
12 Monkeys / Twelve Monkeys /

Thanks for the tip, watched a great movie.
Sam advise the movie "Ip Man" (Ip Man), in my opinion one of the best Chinese films and movies about kung fu. This year filmed a sequel.
Ip Man - acknowledged master of kung fu, living in Fuoshane, city, glorious for its school of martial arts. Ip Man Wing Chun practitioner, and although it is the strongest fighter in the city, her school had not, and he does not take students. At home, he spends only light sparring with friends to point out each other's mistakes. Years go by, China captured militant Japanese, and Ip Man is one of the few who, even in the most severe conditions of occupation does not forget about the honor, dignity and, of course, the wisdom inherent in the kung fu.

Post has been editedViktor Rx Shapovalov - 07.06.10, 19:56

Viktor Rx Shapovalov,
about "my kung fu is stronger than your"! And who is in the lead roles?

Rep: (49)
wandererbk
Starring: Donnie Yen, Simon Yam, Siu-Wong Fan, Lam Ka Tung, Yu Hin Chan Sze Hui, Sammo Hung Kam-Bo, Hiroyuki Ikeuchi.
In the role of Yip Man - Donnie Yen, a Chinese martial artist, actor, director, producer, stunt and fight scenes. In the movie "Hero" Donnie Yen played (Zheng Tszydan) - Sky.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/03/20, 3:11