CINEMA | advise, discuss, dissuade ... the most important of the arts

Rep: (1534)
Periodically there are different topics for individual films - "The Best Movie", "Inhabited Island, etc." Let's create a better topic for the subject.

In general, films that have been watched - long or recently, films that you recommend to watch, films that you strongly recommend NOT to watch.

All discussions on sabzh - here.

And film fans and film enthusiasts - I ask here! ;)

KINOVIKTORINAsavagemessiahzine.com

Let's talk about the cinema

Post has been editedLenso - 21.12.18, 20:19
Reason for editing: Added link

Rep: (1130)
Rvstrax @ 21.5.2010, 18:21*
Are you reaching the screen itself (better to walk because his feet, hands and include DVD)

Um ... I'd love to. Only problem is that I like to just look at night.
And then I have a busy evening and night ICQ. :) And in parallel reading.

Rep: (745)
Metalik @ 21.5.10, 16:55*
Green Mile course much better for children))))

God's city. Just about the children.
Rvstrax @ 22.5.10, 1:31*
Education is, even though I know perfectly mat and many can strike dead in the street

Bloody Thursday in translation Goblin.

Yesterday saw, "Valhalla: The Saga of the Viking" unusual and a bit gloomy film. I recommend, not like anything.

Post has been editedJohnny P - 23.05.10, 15:37
Reason for editing: + from Rvstrax for good movies

Rep: (160)
rom_usr @ 22.5.10, 16:48*
God's city.

rom_usr @ 22.5.10, 16:48*
bloody Thursday

That went black oil (sorry, someone seems to me behind the times)
Have thrown a lot of names all night view provided (I distinguish day for himself, or rather night and stupidly sit down per-view movies) I love the silence and when no distractions, so rarely go to the cinema. (Our modern afrokanizirovany cinema with ihnim popcorn and our obkurennyh Schmucks annoying, sucking and neighing with or without a crowd of sheep)

In general, accomplish your goal, today I have a night view (if the movie is interesting to write it to a CD, and then search for the cover, printing in general, cinema is a hobby)

Rep: (30)
Rvstrax @ 22.5.2010, 20:33*
I love the silence and when no one is distracted, so seldom hozhu.Nash afrokanizirovany modern cinema with popcorn and our ihnim obkurennyh annoying assholes Movies, slurp and neighing with or without a crowd of sheep

Totally agree, rzhach, chomping and the smell of popcorn, beer and walking out of necessity, very frustrating, oschyuschenie is that people come to eat but drink beer, not to see the movie.

Night, the silence, Cinema
"Jacket" -pervonachalnoe the impression that for the nonsense (the first few seconds), then the story starts razvorachivatsya takes such a character, there can nest feelings (probably due to the fact that he lived next to the mad, ie. Doctors said people were left to live 6-9 months. and he reached 15 years old, from wild pain he was blown away, 6 heart attacks in the past month.) The patient mind or cold calculation, blame is not to blame.
The plot begins to tighten, then all the better.
Thank you for the film + a turnip, for the Council to seewandererbk well and [b] Metalik, [/ b, too +

rom_usr,
City of God-clan war, children bezpredel drugs -movie hooked
Bloody Thursday, enjoyable film of the type was not of sorrow but devils pumped,
A guy like tied, but no past returns five years later, the process begins (good plot exposition, "Everything was in confusion in the house Oblomskih")
+ You also a turnip, in a figurative sense: lol:, Thank you for a movie all night was, left a good impression.
? Ahead again that night someone interesting toss will not be beat, but in the turnips ladies: thank_you:

Rvstrax,
Yes please (those movies that hooked up):
"Revolver" (Jason Statham), "Dogma" (Ben Affleck and Matt Damon), "The Illusionist". Different films, different genres, but catchy and you can think about them.

wandererbk
Sorry, it looked for a long time

Rvstrax,
"Lord of War"? "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"? "Astronaut Farmer"? "21 grams"? "In Bruges"? "The Wire"? "Petty crook"? "Ka-PAX"? "16 Blocks"? "Edison"?

wandererbk @ 23.5.10, 13:26*
"Lord of War"? "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"? "Astronaut Farmer"? "21 grams"? "In Bruges"?

Watched
"Petty crook"? "Ka-PAX"? "16 Blocks"? ?

also looked
"Edison", "The Wire" is not going to look for

Posted 23-05-2010, 12:33:

While it did not have / While She Was Out (2008)
Rain Fall / Rain Fall (2009)
Now it will look,

Post has been editedRvstrax - 23.05.10, 12:30

Rep: (30)
Rvstrax,
"Tideland", "Dancer in the Dark," "Dogvil," "The log", "Malena". These films really liked, I can be patient?

Post has been editedmotobot9 - 23.05.10, 15:36

Rep: (314)
"Lord of War"? "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"? "Astronaut Farmer"? "21 grams"? "In Bruges"? "The Wire"? "Petty crook"? "Ka-PAX"? "16 Blocks"? "Edison"?

Wah) Paul viewed the list, there is no half :) Must see :) Thanks for the tip) And lately it is becoming increasingly difficult to find an interesting thread :) All tops have been revised)

Rvstrax,
"Equilibrium" looked? Maybe the idea is not particularly new, but supply .... mmm .... one of my favorite :)
Still remember the "Horizon" or sometimes called the "event horizon", for fans of space subjects and mysticism;)
From militants liked "Kick-Ass" :) And both 13th districts.

motobot9 @ 23.5.10, 16:34*
These films really liked, I can be patient?

Me the same)) Especially the "Dogma" :)
But those movies to test your mental sostoyaniya- "Necromentia" - Out of the people inspired by the works of Clive Barker.

"Originated / Begotten" - tin as it is .... surreal, bloody dumb nonsense :) Although there is a story and a different idea, but in a normal mental state did not catch :) This film detector)) Look, if the first minutes will not cut down means not hopeless)))

motobot9 @ 23.5.10, 16:34*
"Tideland", "Dancer in the Dark," "Dogvil," "The log", "Malena"

I wait for the value
Metalik @ 23.5.10, 17:59*
"Equilibrium"

It looked, there in the collection

Evil Dead 3: Army of Darkness this one a good old movie in DVD, BDV, HDTV looking for if you do not look looked cool story
By chance, Ash moved to the distant past. Together with his car and dvuhstvolkoy he finds himself in the 13th century. In this dark age people suffer from the forces of darkness. Poor old Ash was caught by good citizens and placed in the local jail. He barely managed to convince the judge that he was not a spy from a hostile kingdom. He decides to help the people in battle with the enemy.

To win, he must restore the Necronomicon, an ancient magical book that will help him to return to his time. Ash inadvertently unleashed Army of Darkness. How to beat the living dead?

Post has been editedRvstrax - 23.05.10, 18:45
Reason for editing: added

Metalik @ 23.5.10, 17:59*
13th districts.

A good choice

Posted 23-05-2010, 18:52:

"Moth" read the book, the film is too much, a person's autobiography, sitting half-lives and escape from prison (sat for what not to commit)

From comedies like
"Without feelings," "Little Man," "I hear nothing, I can not see both sides of the"
But "Star Wars" I'm in trouble mind (not his Goblin was still nebylo) Viewed like that with friends on videotape,
The entire film has been treated well by someone very high quality, full dubbing, translation of many-voiced, for example:
Passes robot and yelling preziki kandomy, on the wall near Zhabby inscriptions of the Communist Party and other garbage when there gladiator fights were, had to go out Zhabba, reporter voice "of welcome Valeriya Novodvorskaya" a bastard voice Novodvorskaia yelling commie, translating the voice of our politicians with their pearls, Goblin resting (at 3 o'clock in the morning house shudder from wild laughter drunken men)
in short anyone seen or know where you can get aforesaid

Rep: (21)
I can advise 'Full Metal Jacket' liked
And if you want to relax 'Shaun of the Dead' (romantic comedy with zombies :-))
p.s shell advised me only because of the sergeant (in translation Goblin) at the beginning, and then say you can not see, but I looked all over, that's all kakraz backlog in the second half of the film, a lot of colorful characters, all advise.

NikiRurk @ 23.5.10, 20:19*
'Full Metal Jacket'

as well as "Platoon," "Salvador", "Apocalypse"

Rvstrax,
Please remind me about that 'apocalypse'?
I remember something, that if a movie about that I think.

NikiRurk @ 23.5.10, 20:31*
Please remind me about that 'apocalypse'

The Vietnam War
F.Kopola

Post has been editedRvstrax - 23.05.10, 19:40

Rvstrax,
therefore not a film, it is necessary to thank wakes see

Rep: (618)
Rvstrax,
Once he called Apocalypse Now (Apocalypse Now) literal translation of the name - "Apocalypse Now"

Post has been editedhappy_user - 23.05.10, 19:51

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/03/20, 1:55