CINEMA | advise, discuss, dissuade ... the most important of the arts

Rep: (1533)
Periodically there are different topics for individual films - "The Best Movie", "Inhabited Island, etc." Let's create a better topic for the subject.

In general, films that have been watched - long or recently, films that you recommend to watch, films that you strongly recommend NOT to watch.

All discussions on sabzh - here.

And film fans and film enthusiasts - I ask here! ;)

KINOVIKTORINAsavagemessiahzine.com

Let's talk about the cinema

Post has been editedLenso - 21.12.18, 20:19
Reason for editing: Added link

Rep: (221)
And I need internet anlim only for movies

Rep: (586)
Does anyone remember the name of the film with this story: the main character comes to the group to learn to dance tango. And then it all begins. Famous actors. I can’t remember. (Not Russian) (-:

Rep: (551)
Dama @ 10.7.2009, 0:14*
Does anyone remember the name of the film with this story: the main character comes to the group to learn to dance tango. And then it all begins. Famous actors. I can’t remember. (Not Russian) (-:
dama maybe it's "Let's Dance" with Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez

[quote name = 'ErlGrey64' date = '10 .7.09, 4:58 'post = 2959811]
maybe it's "let's dance"
Exactly it: good: Thanks. I went to search.

Rep: (0)
Tell me the site for downloading movies for PDA

on our site in the section "Links" there is a topic "Russian films", there is a link to the site. The good thing is that there is a large collection of good films in good quality and registration is not required. (-:

Maybe, who knows, the cartoon "Up" (from the last Cannes) came out in good quality? Thank. (-:

Rep: (992)
I saw only a small screen .... By the way, a cheap fake "Up" came out, the poster is a bit similar, but the plot is different and on the schedule .... it’s just a craft, not a full-fledged product ...
_http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2016573

Rep: (70)
I watched the movie "Take me to hell" ... It is believed that this is a horror film, but the Russian people are proud, so everyone basically neigh ... The funniest moment was when the gypsy granny was buried (ATTENTION) under the cross ...

Rep: (27)

I can recommendhttp://pocketmovie.ru/ :)

Rep: (0)
From a series about fake "Up"
type in the Asylum search engine and enjoy)

Rep: (4)
yes, "drag me to hell," she sank, muddied, and in the end it turned out what could be predicted at the beginning. I do not like such films

Rep: (118)
Now just finished watching Gran Torino. Good film.

Rep: (196)
the gypsy was buried (ATTENTION) under the cross ...

And many gypsies are Christians. So everything is right!

Post has been editedPerperum - 09.08.09, 21:56

Rep: (229)
Tell me how the old Vidic is called, where the man put on his glasses, and instead of them I saw evil aliens in them)) I don’t remember the plot, the nifig, but the hunting was revised. It seems to be Pierce Brosnan in Ch. roles ..

Rep: (1003)
ivan govorov
Aliens among us?

Rep: (5)
Johnny D. disappointed. I went with the girl only because she liked Johnny Depp, but even she admitted that the film was rather boring. And this is indeed so. another biography of the next mafioso. To be honest, the Brigade in this regard is even more interesting.
And it’s even good that they kill him.

Rep: (228)
They and Batman went with a bang with a rating of 9.7))))) But that still does not mean anything)))

And let the first person to throw a stone at me, who believes that Batman is the best movie in the history of cinema
If you're talking about Dark Knight, then the movie, IMHO nehily, is not the best movie, but not bad for sure, IMHO. Although I myself am not a fan of duperJeroes. Although it must be admitted that without H. Lager he would not have looked at all.

Rep: (221)
On the channel "Culture" showed the film "Rashomon"
Excellent movie!

Rep: (22)
And who watched "District number 9" or "Cobra". I want to go today. I choose.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/06/19, 20:56