Camera selection | test shots

Rep: (28)
Idiotic theme, creative.
And most importantly, the one who can only shoot on the machine started it.

Decide at least on what you will compare. By resolution, optical distortion, min noise at high ISOs, autofocus speed / accuracy, battery life, stabilizer ...
And if the SLRs fall into the options, then they have it all multiplied for the lenses.

And then chota made a flip to compare warm with salty, but what's the use?
Brag likepasha229 "see how cool the flash is reflected in the PCB"?

And how to decide, who will boast how much of an indicator he intended (yes, canon is ahead of the rest of the world) - pay attention to what those who are engaged in photography pay attention to.
Drawing, plastic, bokeh ... discover for yourself the universe of photography, not the parameters of the number of digi pixels.

Rep: (0)
I have long dreamed of buying a photo of a miracle! :) I hope that after reading all the wishes I will become an ace in this business! :) Thank you in advance :)

Camera selection options as I seem to be,better not think of! Pros - there are forums on prof. photographing, and here I think I just need a fotik for a "teapot" who will make an awesome photo, while not straining with the installation and subtleties of the process itself!
I used these cameras for a long time:
Olympus 560UZ - thinks long, in a room with poor lighting constantly white balance is shifted to the yellow zone. Quickly eats batteries (AAh4sht) video without sound. At night, "unexpectedly" can get beautiful pictures.
Good macro, zoom works well, manual settings (for growth), when you select scenes, the camera automatics adjusts better.
Attached Image

night flash on
Attached Image

night, camera in hand, holding breath :) without flash
Attached Image

photo using optical zoom
Attached Image

Kodak C813
Attached Image

Sunny day.
Attached Image

Evening
Attached Image

Attached Image

In room
Attached Image

Kodak in automatic mode is almost hard to confuse. The color rendition is almost always good, nightly landscapes only on the stand need to do. I was pleased with this model; all that was missing was a good optical zoom.
Who has photos from NEW cameras - welcome! I also have not decided what I want.
Ultrasums are all stumpy? Casio Exilim EX Z80 - unfortunately nothing to show for comparison. I liked the very accessible menu, the quality of the photo pleased, video recording with sound, and zoom, working when shooting video.

None of the photos can not shoot himself. If you have thoughts about what you want to see in your photos - read thematic forums such as photo.ru, look at examples, and make a decision about buying a DSLR. If you are not interested in art, take any soap bar from the range of “more than 100 bucks” - that will be enough.
Again, if you decide to buy a DSLR, but do not plan to acquire a large (and very expensive) park optics - choose a system with the best starting performance - IMHO (I now voiced his, not absolutely correct opinion) the best performance ratio price- quality for the amateur photographer with a limited budget is Olympus E-420 (E-450), with DOUBLE ZOOM KIT. This kit allows you to take pictures almost every conceivable amateur subjects for the sum of 500 ue. Plus the possibility of a manual strapped almost any glass.

Rep: (38)
sambukamoulinari @ 03/09/2011, 20:16*
fotik for the "kettle", which will make awesome photo

Teapots make "amazing" photos even less often than winning the jackpot in the lottery. In addition, they are simply not able to understand what they have done amazing photo. Such a paradox :)

Rep: (124)
Dimo_N @ 03/18/2011, 12:34*
Again, if you decide to buy a DSLR, but do not plan to acquire a large (and very expensive) park optics - choose a system with the best starting performance - IMHO (I now voiced his, not absolutely correct opinion) the best performance ratio price- quality for the amateur photographer with a limited budget is Olympus E-420 (E-450), with DOUBLE ZOOM KIT. This kit allows you to take pictures almost every conceivable amateur subjects for the sum of 500 ue. Plus the possibility of a manual strapped almost any glass.

Well, I do not know, I do not know ...
I bought the first d3000 with a whale 18-55 and bought a fix 35mm / 1.8 a month later. So after this whale never used. This I mean, that you should not take doublet, if you are not 100% sure that you need it.

Rep: (571)
AntonSK,
For the first one I chose Nikon d 90 kit 18-105, because in Canon 550 the standard kit 18-55 is not very

I really like Nikon, but only for the first one, there are too many settings, but nothing will bother;)

Rep: (124)
baldushejka @ 05/03/2011, 13:18*
For the first one I chose Nikon d 90 kit 18-105, because in Canon 550 the standard kit 18-55 is not very

strange explanation. So you can take the body Canon 550 and buy a lens separately. Anyway, d90 for the first SLR camera is pretty cool)

AntonSK @ 05/03/2011, 14:44*
So you can take the body Canon 550 and buy a lens separately.

I cost Nikon cheaper than taking Canon’s body and the lens to it

The choice was between Nikon D 90 Kit 18-105, Canon 550d kit 18-55 and Pentax K-r Kit DA 18-55 mm and 50-200 mm

Chose Nikon

Post has been editedbaldushejka - 03.05.11, 14:12

baldushejka @ 05/03/2011, 13:05*
I cost Nikon cheaper than taking Canon’s body and the lens to it

Do not worry, the glass from Nikon will be more expensive than Kenon. You still make up your own;)

binarytoys @ 05/03/2011, 20:27*
glass Nikon will be more expensive Kenon

I know this, that's why I chose;)

baldushejka @ 05/03/2011, 20:02*
I know this, that's why I chose

Then it was necessary to immediately buy Hasselblad. There, everything is more expensive than that of H and K, and the carcass, the backs and glass :)

binarytoys,
binarytoys @ 05/04/2011, 01:47*
Then it was necessary to immediately buy Hasselblad. There are more expensive than the H and K, and the carcass, and the backs and glass

Well, if I only allowed s / n, then I bought it: blush: I usually don’t regret money for the equipment and I take it very seriously

And in Nikon whale optics is better than in Canon;)

Post has been editedbaldushejka - 04.05.11, 08:33

baldushejka @ 05/04/2011, 07:32*
And in Nikon, whale optics are better than in Canon.

well that's right. But in my case H is simply not in the hand.

binarytoys @ 05/04/2011, 14:35*
But in my case H is simply not in the hand.

And I have a pentax: D And in general in my pen is better a canon, but now I'm used to Nikon and I don’t even notice that it is heavy, especially for a woman’s hand

Rep: (25)
binarytoys @ 05/04/2011, 21:35*
But in my case H is simply not in the hand.

but I still have an index finger under K is not broken. I don’t understand how you can turn the wheel vertically without changing the grip?

Rep: (77)
I will ask here:
For the first time I took a reflex camera in my hands a week ago (they bought a friend for the wedding), from one o'clock until 11 pm I did not let her out of my hands: rolleyes:. Now I wanted to. Smashed devices into 2 groups:
1 cheaper
A. Nikon D3100 with a 18-105 VR lens in a whale
V. Nikon D5000 with a lens 18-55 VR whale (bought such a friend)
2 more expensive
A. Nikon D5100 18-55 whale
B. Canon EOS 550D 18-55 whale
What is better to take?
I am increasingly inclined to d3100. He has a more universal lens in his whale and his TTX seems to suit me, but can it be better to take a more expensive machine and then sometime to buy more lenses for it? Although I think they have a lifespan of 2-3 years. And it makes no sense now to take a more sophisticated machine, and take the D3100 on it to learn everything as it were.
d5000 and d5100 don't like me with their pivoting screens, because I consider the less mechanical connections, the more durable the construction: yes2:
Advise what to take :)

Rep: (301)
marduk616 @ 06/11/2011, 08:48*
Advise what to take

If the budget allows you to take more expensive then of course take from this section. I would choose (I already would have chosen to purchase) 550d ...

Rep: (10)
marduk616 , pralno think take d3100, not so significant differences in these krupnyh DSLRs, now I will only take a DSLR with a full matrix, take exactly the same camera, say with less noise, but at a price decently more sense I do not see ...

Rep: (154)
It's boring, and not what kind of specifics how to start for those who have never used a photo but thought up. What is a DSLR and what it is eaten with and what else is there by the DSLR, etc. Sections and subsections create those who know and understand.
So that we can understand and make a super choice for the teapots or where to start. And today I dreamed of a fotik and how I walked with him and a photo. Although I do not know what he dreamed. : rolleyes:: blush:: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/01/20, 12:13