Technical details:

First generation -

Attached Image
* Memory capacity - 1, 2 or 4 GB
* Dimensions - 89 Г— 40 Г— 7 mm
* Weight - 42 g
* Battery life - 14 hours
* Computer interface - USB
* Audio format - AAC, protected by AAC, MP3, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, AIFF
* Image format - JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), PNG
* Color solutions of the case - white, black
* At the moment it is very difficult to find this model, this model is very well distributed in the countries of the 3rd world
* Headphones: 3.5 mm, but it happens that headphones that require a more powerful system are suitable for this model.

Second generation -

Attached Image
* Display - color TFT, 176 x 132 pixels
* Memory capacity - 2, 4 GB
* Dimensions - 88.9 Г— 40.6 Г— 6.6 mm
* Weight - 40 g
* Battery life - 24 hours
* Color solutions of the case - black, metallic, pink, green, blue, red
Third generation -

Attached Image
* Display - color TFT, 2 inches, 320 x 240 pixels
* Management - touch circle
* Memory capacity - 4 or 8 GB
* Audio format - MP3, AAC
* Dimensions - 69.8 Г— 52.3 Г— 6.5 mm
* Weight - 49.2 g
* Battery life - 24 hours of audio, 5 hours of video
* Body colors - metallic, blue, red, green, black, pink
Fourth generation -
Attached Image
* Display - 320 x 240 pixels
* Memory capacity - 4, 8 or 16 GB
* Dimensions - 90.7 Г— 38.7 Г— 6.2 mm
* Weight - 36.8 g
* Battery life - 24 hours of audio, 4 hours of video
* The color of the case - metallic, black, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red (sold only in the Apple Store), purple.
* Availability of accelerometer

Excerpt from the Rules:

3.4. False mistakes and deliberate malicious non-observance of the rules of the Russian language (including abuse of the so-called "Padonkovsky language") are FORBIDDEN. For excessive use of so-called. "Albanism" can be followed by a ban!
4.7.2. Messages that contain grammatical and / or syntactic errors can cause a negative reaction from forum members. Try to write correctly.
4.8. Explicit and hidden rudeness, rudeness, insults are forbidden.
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
5.4. It is forbidden to use reputation for revenge or similar occasions. Reputation is not a means of fights!

Post has been editedkhar-selim - 08.10.11, 15:25

Rep: (1)
Need advice: there is a choice between 2 gen Nano and Nano 3rd gen. The difference in price - by 1.5 times.
I take for the younger brother, and that is the question. Tell me, is there a significant difference in the sound of a subject?
Just I wanted to ask whether there is a customizable EQ and Radio 1 and 2 of the body?
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (160)
This problem has iPod nano 5g, stopped working switch back (rew?) Button for the tracks (fast) on her poke, sounds click and nothing happens, forward works as a button, and there was all after I slept on the dusty floor ); MB to prevent dust, how to clean the button or what to do?

Rep: (0)
My 1g nano 2gb after rockbox firmware stopped sinhronizirovatsya with itunes. Restored by only 3-4 times (error flew some)
I do not recommend messing with the firmware

Post has been editedlNaNo - 02.02.11, 15:51

Rep: (44)
I took proper subject 5G, so I think, we can not force him to shoot not only video, but also a photo?

Rep: (37)
It is possible to buy Ipod 3g 8GB for 600grn. (2.214 rbl.). IPod 1 year after purchase. The players are not very whisking, that I want to ask you whether to take this pleerok?
The player taking the sport (riding a BMX). That's what I need from the player:
  • a small display to select a track
  • build quality
  • sound quality
  • So what would be a long time served

By the way here there are pictures of iPods:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

as you iRiver E30 8GB?

Rep: (63)
Explay C360 8Gb
Now that I have advised

I'll get it ...
can only be ordered with rozetka.com.ua player or the ipod, be advised that a) the capital up to 2000 rubles. (600grn.)

Rep: (107)
iPods do not advise, first aytyuns, and secondly I had a second-generation nano, the sound is simply indecent quiet.
this one will be good for Sams reliability and sound quality, but 2GB is, in principle toleratedhttp://rozetka.com.ua/ru/products/details/...ex.html#tab=all
Well if you really 2GB Mammy, here's to 8GB with hard keys, but the sound and the quality of worsehttp://rozetka.com.ua/135149/p135149/

Rep: (5)
Tell me, is there anywhere games on iPod nano 4G!

Rep: (216)
If paid - in the appstore (FAQon them). Googling or iPod Click Wheel Games.

Post has been editedPerc - 12.05.11, 09:17

Rep: (6)
Suddenly there was a desire to bring the library in order, in this regard, a number likely to banal questions. How to download album art, without registration in the store \ without credit? How to make so that in the cover flow display the artist, rather than albums? How to rename an album or a song to move to another? How, after all this library on the device to download the other OS?

Post has been editedPail - 17.05.11, 19:51

Rep: (9)
I have a question on a subject that many cover songs from - or from another song, or turn black; how to restore the cover songs? Heard in aytyunse have any function - remove the cover and put back by a tick, what everyone knows about it?

Rep: (2)
I want to take 6G. Tell me, will come to him from charging Mailstouna Moto (5.1V, 850a)?

Rep: (594)
Of course not, why are you

Rep: (16)
satyph @ 01.07.2011, 05:24*
I want to take 6G. Tell me, will come to him from charging Mailstouna Moto (5.1V, 850a)?

KISLbIU @ 14.07.2011, 21:33*
Of course not, why are you

Why not? I charge its usual 6g yusb charger (1000mA current - 1 slot, 500 mA per slot - if the two slots at the same time) work in both modes
added:
Oh, I forgot: napruga 5c

Post has been editednix.14.05 - 28.07.11, 11:17

Rep: (594)
And I thought about the power cord

here's the problem: I have a ipod nano 4th Generation 16gb, when you turn on ipoda apple appears on the screen and nothing else happens. When you try to charge the device, a similar picture. When connected to a PC itunes does not detect the device. Help me please. Is it possible to fix at home? Or it is necessary to bear in the service center?

Post has been editedearl sweatshirt - 03.08.11, 02:05

Rep: (1)
Pail
Kopiruesh album title and artist in the search bar Google images, selects the square and large preserved. further trick)

it is impossible to throw a video on iPod nano 4g!
vidosy in .mp4, but do not get them in any player to throw any library to add (((

tell me what to do, please !!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 1:59