iPod nano - Discussion | All generations.

Rep: (785)
iPod nano

Technical details:

First generation -

Attached Image
* Memory capacity - 1, 2 or 4 GB
* Dimensions - 89 Г— 40 Г— 7 mm
* Weight - 42 g
* Battery life - 14 hours
* Computer interface - USB
* Audio format - AAC, protected by AAC, MP3, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, AIFF
* Image format - JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), PNG
* Color solutions of the case - white, black
* At the moment it is very difficult to find this model, this model is very well distributed in the countries of the 3rd world
* Headphones: 3.5 mm, but it happens that headphones that require a more powerful system are suitable for this model.

Second generation -

Attached Image
* Display - color TFT, 176 x 132 pixels
* Memory capacity - 2, 4 GB
* Dimensions - 88.9 Г— 40.6 Г— 6.6 mm
* Weight - 40 g
* Battery life - 24 hours
* Color solutions of the case - black, metallic, pink, green, blue, red
Third generation -

Attached Image
* Display - color TFT, 2 inches, 320 x 240 pixels
* Management - touch circle
* Memory capacity - 4 or 8 GB
* Audio format - MP3, AAC
* Dimensions - 69.8 Г— 52.3 Г— 6.5 mm
* Weight - 49.2 g
* Battery life - 24 hours of audio, 5 hours of video
* Body colors - metallic, blue, red, green, black, pink
Fourth generation -
Attached Image
* Display - 320 x 240 pixels
* Memory capacity - 4, 8 or 16 GB
* Dimensions - 90.7 Г— 38.7 Г— 6.2 mm
* Weight - 36.8 g
* Battery life - 24 hours of audio, 4 hours of video
* The color of the case - metallic, black, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red (sold only in the Apple Store), purple.
* Availability of accelerometer

Excerpt from the Rules:

3.4. False mistakes and deliberate malicious non-observance of the rules of the Russian language (including abuse of the so-called "Padonkovsky language") are FORBIDDEN. For excessive use of so-called. "Albanism" can be followed by a ban!
4.7.2. Messages that contain grammatical and / or syntactic errors can cause a negative reaction from forum members. Try to write correctly.
4.8. Explicit and hidden rudeness, rudeness, insults are forbidden.
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
5.4. It is forbidden to use reputation for revenge or similar occasions. Reputation is not a means of fights!

Post has been editedkhar-selim - 08.10.11, 15:25

Rep: (112)
Hello everyone, well, I finally decided to try 5 iPod nano
Attached Image

Tell me, is it possible to install games on it? I saw that there is this question in the subject but remained unanswered))

Rep: (0)
ipod nano 6. Turned on the music and locked the screen. Unlocked stopped the music and locked the screen. And when unlocking, the player appeared, not the clock. How to make when the music is stopped when you unlock the clock appeared, and not the player? Or how to close the music? Because when the music was not turned on when the clock was unlocked.

Rep: (9)
ipod nano 6. Turned on the music and locked the screen. Unlocked stopped the music and locked the screen. And when unlocking, the player appeared, not the clock. How to make when the music is stopped when you unlock the clock appeared, and not the player? Or how to close the music? Because when the music was not turned on when the clock was unlocked.

Go to Settings- basic - date and time - Clock on exit (turn on the switch)

Rep: (2)
There is an iPod generation 1, how to install a file manager

Rep: (71)
* Romka231,
https://www.rockbox.org/
???

Rep: (10)
Are there any guys?

Rep: (108)
* digma19,
Looking for what.

* RONIN427 The question is, I saw topics where the physical memory was changed on the iPhone 4, i.e. was iPhone 4 8gb, became iPhone 4 64gb. Can I do this trick on ipod nano 2?

Rep: (108)
* digma19,
EMNIP there CF, then it was a microdrive. Small CD in the form of CF.
So everything should work out. I sorted it out more than 10 years ago, I hardly remember ...: happy:
ps: mixed up with Mini. I do not know, but it will be expensive, it is better to buy an older player, there is more memory.

Post has been editedRONIN427 - 01.06.19, 00:32

* RONIN427 What is he? Throw off the link where you can read about it ...

Can I connect the ipod rockbox to the Android by OTG, and throw songs on it?

Rep: (2)
iPod Nano 7 ... Please tell me how to bring this miracle back to life. How to enter dfu mode? Now hangs a white picture with the inscription "Do not disconnect". When connected to a PC, tuna does not see it. But how is the flash drive defined and opened in the explorer ...

Hello.
Successfully installed a rockbox on ipod nano 2 generations, how to get it to work through the docking station (logitech)? USB mode is enabled

Drowned your Classic, ordered a new one.
While he was on the road, he bought the 4th generation Nano from his hands (he didn’t sit without a player for a month).
Great player, only not successfully, I bought it, after a few days the upper part of the screen turned yellow.
I do not understand what is connected with, like the screen is in order ..
Is it possible to return it to its normal state, or just a replacement?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 02:58