IPod shuffle [Other] | [MP3 player]

Rep: (546)
DiscussioniPod shuffle
Audio player
Discussion пїЅ
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
* Dimensions: 4.11 x 2.72 x 1.04 cm;
* Weight: 15.6 g .;
* Memory: 1 GB;
* Operating frequencies: from 20 Hz to 20 KHz;
* Supported formats: MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store, M4A, M4B, M4P), Audible (formats 2, 3 and 4), WAV and AIFF;
* Battery life: up to 12 hours;
* Full charge time: about 4 hours.

A photo
Attached Image
Detailed description
Mount
[color = "# 000000"]
Attached Image
The built-in mount lets you wear iPod shuffle on clothing. Fasten it on a sleeve, sport shorts or jacket. No matter where you wear your iPod shuffle, it will always be a bright part of your style.

Buttons
Control Panel: Attached Image
The central button is for playback and pause. Buttons around the center - to return to the previous song, go to the next or adjust the volume. Despite the lack of a key lock switch for all (hold) keys, you can lock (or vice versa, unlock) the control block by pressing and holding the central key for three seconds. After that, any keystroke of the control unit will be ignored, and the indicator will light up yellow.
Stirring switch- Attached ImageAttached Image
Change for the better. Mix the music by sliding the mixing switch. Put it back in place and listen to your playlists, workout music, and albums in the order in which you synced them to iTunes.

Battery charge indicator

* Green color- sufficient charge level (30-100%).
* Orange color- low charge level (10-30%).
* Red color- very low charge level (less than 10%).
* The indicator is not lit - the battery is completely discharged
* Flashing green, then twice orange for 10 seconds - ERROR. You need to restore iPod shuffle.Attached Image
When the player is in the dock, then the orange color of the indicator means charging, green - that the player is fully charged, and blinking orange - that the player cannot be switched off now, it is either synchronized or not removed from the system (in disk use mode).
While playing musicWhen you press any key, a green signal means playback, volume control, track change, or "rewind." Orange - lock the keyboard, reaching the volume limit. Alternately green and orange - the lack of compositions in the player. If the battery is nearly discharged, the shuffle signals as a constantly flashing red light.

Dock connector
Attached Image
iPod shuffle uses a mini-jack mini-sync connector for syncing, the player doesn't have any others. It is possible to use the player as a flash drive for transferring files, but it is unlikely that this opportunity will be of interest to a large number of users - 1 GB is not particularly suitable for these purposes.
* When the player is in the dock, the orange color of the indicator means charging, green means that the player is fully charged,and flashing orange - that the player can not be turned off now, it is either synchronized or not unmounted (in disk use mode).[/ color]

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 20.04.15, 22:00

Rep: (209)
* Alex_Z30,
The sound is the same, Shuffle still not hifi player, but the sound you do not razocharuet.audioknigi everywhere will be heard well

Rep: (0)
Kot_Ko @ 09.02.2014, 23:13*
Guys, tell me what the headphones fit for ipod shuffle 3? What I would work desk and volume.

heckfy48 @ 12.03.2014, 13:14*
Hello everyone, I Ipod Shuffle 3g earphones Earpods new remote does not work. Sometimes it works srenyaya button and the sound is not. (It may be possible in the config somehow increase the volume of the player ??)

New EarPods (fifth from the iPhone) do not work with Shuffle and Nano to third generation inclusive -http: //support.apple.c...T3310 viewlocale = ru_RU?
"This headset is compatible with the iPod shuffle (3rd generation), because the volume and adjust playback control keys are not supported."

Rep: (3)
Hello, I have a problem, iPods keys are locked after a couple of seconds to switch on. How can this problem be solved?

Zdravstvuyte.Kto ever encountered this problem? (Shuffle 2 GB)

When connected to a usb charging, the LED is lit krasnym.Ne charged, but is lit in red.

How to fix?

If during charging appears for a few seconds the red warning indicator, and then go out, give yourself AiCharger program, the problem should be solved.

Rep: (8)
AntiNub @ 25/06/2014, 16:38*
It was this also helped to connect the charger to the phone (to connect several times and leave to charge).
This is due to a complete discharge.

did not help

shamafx @ 15.10.2014, 14:40*
If during charging appears for a few seconds the red warning indicator, and then go out, give yourself AiCharger program, the problem should be solved.

Did not help

All Internet clambered. No solution to the problem. Just fucking red light for a few seconds. Toss out?:(

Post has been editedSkarik - 21.10.14, 19:28

Cat! Obnadezhte. Is there any way to reset iPod 3gen volume at least on average. Earpady remained only new where there is no volume control, and it's worth almost minimume- not let me throw it. I want to give your child a familiar.

Rep: (2)
Hello)
I shuffle 4 generations.
recently I learned that it is possible equalizer setting.
Google break Nitsche interesting not found.
So tell me how to do it)

Rep: (8)
The tuna for each song can be set equalizer settings. No other way

Rep: (96)
jumpa @ 08.11.2014, 00:46*
Is there any way to reset iPod 3gen volume at least at the average level of

Join now.
Prompt decision, please!

Rep: (5)
This problem has found Ipod shuffle.Vso worked fine, buttons music, etc. on it was 25% zaryada.Pohodil I was with him day and left him less than 10%, it was necessary to zaryadit.Zaryazhaetsya it through the Mini Jack 3.5mm. I decided to just search the electronic store wire mini Jack 3.5-USB, found, kupil.Doma connected it to a computer, but 0 emotions, music through headphones still igrala.Posle which connected it to a computer again, something poked and voila, charging has gone, but the device was recognized as an unknown computer. Then I pulled the plug out of the Ipod and he blinked, that type of charge and the village is no longer included. Faced with someone like that?

People, how to make yourself a wire for the iPod shuffle 4g ​​??

there are 2 options: search for details and soldering (hereinafter working Wiring)
3.5 mm --- usb
1- ~ 1 ohm - 2 (White)
2- ~ 1 ohm - 3 (Green)
3- ~ 2 ohms - 3 (black)
4- >1 Mohm-1 (red)

or order from China.

Practice shows that China's book cheaper (70-80r), but I have a Chinese has broken over the last month. The same with the Chinese player refused to not charge from the company.

As a result, he restored the home.

I want to also point out that the native pinout not talking straight. 1 and 4 contacts at the entrance and exit fees are reversed.

Please tell me guys on the following issues:

1) recently I bought, 1 time charged, took the player with the night of charging, in the manual on the website is written off when it is fully charged should be green, he does all the time is flashing orange. Also in aytyunse does not change icon on charged (battery + male) always lights up as in charging time (battery + lightning) after 7 hours.

2) in the sinter stated that lives 15 hours of my well lived under continuous music playback of 11, the volume was 50%

All the way or I have a problem with the battery and it should change?

Thank.

Post has been editededikryger - 16.12.14, 21:47

Do I understand correctly that this is the last shuffle 4g?

retrostile243434 @ 04.01.2015, 21:09*
Do I understand correctly that this is the last shuffle 4g?

Right. Today, I bought myself a. Happy as an elephant))

Post has been editedKrem1in - 11.01.15, 21:26

Hello, I use ipod shuffle 4g ​​gold =)
Faced with such a problem. When aytyun connecting the player notifies the failure of the player and offers to restore the factory settings, although the player is working properly.
The main problem is this, a very long recovery process. Expectation exceeded more than half an hour. Sho do?

Rep: (28)
Hi nick iPod Shuffle 4g, I want to ask you, if good headphones are included?

Rep: (2)
They gave me three years ago iPod Shuffle 3gen. Without buttons that.
Just I realized its benefits in training in the gym.
BUT
Broke native headphones, and the new on the iPhone 5 does not work (as mentioned above)
QUESTION:
Does anyone have a list of headphones that 3gen compatible?
thank

Rep: (-2)
Guys, can I have the exact instructions on how to set up the equalizer on this player, I want to add a bit of bass.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/22/20, 04:52