IPod shuffle - Discussion | Audio player

Rep: (546)
DiscussioniPod shuffle
Audio player
Discussion »
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
* Dimensions: 4.11 x 2.72 x 1.04 cm;
* Weight: 15.6 g .;
* Memory: 1 GB;
* Operating frequencies: from 20 Hz to 20 KHz;
* Supported formats: MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store, M4A, M4B, M4P), Audible (formats 2, 3 and 4), WAV and AIFF;
* Battery life: up to 12 hours;
* Full charge time: about 4 hours.

A photo
Attached Image
Detailed description
Mount
[color = "# 000000"]
Attached Image
The built-in mount lets you wear iPod shuffle on clothing. Fasten it on a sleeve, sport shorts or jacket. No matter where you wear your iPod shuffle, it will always be a bright part of your style.

Buttons
Control Panel: Attached Image
The central button is for playback and pause. Buttons around the center - to return to the previous song, go to the next or adjust the volume. Despite the lack of a key lock switch for all (hold) keys, you can lock (or vice versa, unlock) the control block by pressing and holding the central key for three seconds. After that, any keystroke of the control unit will be ignored, and the indicator will light up yellow.
Stirring switch- Attached ImageAttached Image
Change for the better. Mix the music by sliding the mixing switch. Put it back in place and listen to your playlists, workout music, and albums in the order in which you synced them to iTunes.

Battery charge indicator

* Green color- sufficient charge level (30-100%).
* Orange color- low charge level (10-30%).
* Red color- very low charge level (less than 10%).
* The indicator is not lit - the battery is completely discharged
* Flashing green, then twice orange for 10 seconds - ERROR. You need to restore iPod shuffle.Attached Image
When the player is in the dock, then the orange color of the indicator means charging, green - that the player is fully charged, and blinking orange - that the player cannot be switched off now, it is either synchronized or not removed from the system (in disk use mode).
While playing musicWhen you press any key, a green signal means playback, volume control, track change, or "rewind." Orange - lock the keyboard, reaching the volume limit. Alternately green and orange - the lack of compositions in the player. If the battery is nearly discharged, the shuffle signals as a constantly flashing red light.

Dock connector
Attached Image
iPod shuffle uses a mini-jack mini-sync connector for syncing, the player doesn't have any others. It is possible to use the player as a flash drive for transferring files, but it is unlikely that this opportunity will be of interest to a large number of users - 1 GB is not particularly suitable for these purposes.
* When the player is in the dock, the orange color of the indicator means charging, green means that the player is fully charged,and flashing orange - that the player can not be turned off now, it is either synchronized or not unmounted (in disk use mode).[/ color]

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 20.04.15, 22:00

Rep: (3)
Hello! A few days ago I bought the Apple iPod shuffle 4G 2 190r. Brought home, no problem moved to music, I put the version 1.0.2 and started listening.

+
Intuitive controls (although in principle it is not there)
Excellent sound (many people write a lot of bass, probably listened to what some Chinese headphones)
Charging from the wall outlet (plus not all, should be another Apple product)
Price (of course in America it costs 1 500 rubles, but for its price segment is the best offer!
VoiceOver (but there is a downside - sometimes the announcer says quietly compared with the track, if you know how to improve the sound Voice, email)
Clip

-
Small (oddly enough, but it is very easy to lose the player)
2GB (audiophile is bold minus, a negative for me)
No radio

Conclusion:
Of all besknopochnyh players (but before you buy, I studied different models Explay, Texet, etc.) iPod shuffle in the best price range. Warranty available from Apple hand, nothing more, high-quality, complete headphones and other features make the iPod the best solution on the market.
Thanks for attention!

Rep: (107)
The people in my Apple iPod shuffle 2G. There was a problem: turn on the player, after 2-3 seconds Margao amber light near the entrance to the headphones and sound as if the sound of the lock. And then as a player really is locked. Keys do not work, do not change the track, the sound does not uvelichit.umenshit and so on. Music plays. I do probyval reset firmware in tuna, nothing has changed. This breakdown or something can be done? The warranty is over: rolleyes:

Rep: (9)
Alessandro90 @ 18.05.2013, 00:38*
The people in my Apple iPod shuffle 2G. There was a problem: turn on the player, after 2-3 seconds Margao amber light near the entrance to the headphones and sound as if the sound of the lock. And then as a player really is locked. Keys do not work, do not change the track, the sound does not uvelichit.umenshit and so on. Music plays. I do probyval reset firmware in tuna, nothing has changed. This breakdown or something can be done? The warranty is over

apparently, you turn on "freezing" of all the buttons. this is when the center button is clamped for 3 seconds, it is a campaign you just sinks
try to hold it the player is 3 seconds.

The people need help. Drove me to shuffle 4th, for the third hour of sitting, I can not solder the cable for charging and synchro.
Net shoveled. pinout is not found on the 4th, but now know that the 4th is not suitable cable from the 2nd and 3rd generation
So, can someone rang your ordinary cable tester? so write what's what?
I will be extremely grateful and thankful

Rep: (13)
There was a problem: Voice over does not pronounce the names of the podcasts on shuffle 4

Language voice over Russian. When I start to switch between them in the playlist selection menu, it says, not the title, but podcast 1, podcast 2, and so on. The most interesting thing is that when I synchronize my iPod with a computer, it sometimes says the name as needed. And this happens not with all podcasts, but with a part. What are some tips? Maybe it's in the podcast tinctures themselves? I have not found a solution yet

Upd:

Found a solution: Switching voice over from Russian to English and back helped

Post has been editedjood - 21.05.13, 19:21

Berkakit18 @ 21.05.2013, 15:45*
apparently, you turn on "freezing" all buttons

Did not help. In general, it is not Softovaya problem, and a problem with a button probably?) Seems to press all the buttons, okay, do not sink. And repair sloth bear, not really, I use player. You have to listen to the tracks in the spread, and playlists without switching: girl_crazy: apple disappoint: beee:

Rep: (9)
Alessandro90 @ 22.05.2013, 04:56*
apparently, you turn on "freezing" all buttons
Did not help. In general, it is not Softovaya problem, and a problem with a button probably?) Seems to press all the buttons, okay, do not sink. And repair sloth bear, not really, I use player. I have to listen to the tracks in the spread, and playlists without switching apple disappoint

I pologayu that this is the case.

will not help, since the conversation went? :)
Drove me to shuffle 4th, for the third hour of sitting, I can not solder the cable for charging and synchro.
Net shoveled. pinout is not found on the 4th, but now know that the 4th is not suitable cable from the 2nd and 3rd generation

there 4th wire in the winding.
you need to know what's what goes
I will be very grateful

Berkakit18 I do not know anything about it)) I'm sorry, but I'm here to help you be able to: sveta:

Rep: (58)
Hello to all
bought Ipod Shuffle 3G 4Gb, put in charge, and it is lit in orange indefinitely, and said that 75%. What could be wrong?
thank

Rep: (21)
Artur1990
You can try to discharge fully, then return to the factory setting and fully charged ...

Please rang cable for Apple iPod shuffle 2Gb 4 corresponds with the pinout picture
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
Hello,
: Help: Please help withipod shuffle 5: help:
LED does not respond to button switches ...
Only when connected to a computerlights red 3-5 seconds and goes out
They do not see it not tuna are not computers (3 pcs.)

I checked the nest

tried methodsresetnot help but can you advise I could not do something (

: Help: Thank you in advance for your answers: help:

Rep: (1)
JeeLeeK @ 28.11.2013, 00:18*
JeeLeeK

Met such symptoms, the decision we have not found ... It is necessary to bear in the middle. center.

Rep: (0)
Guys, help me. iPod Shuffle 4g ​​failure ... Playing music, and at any moment the player is cut. Restart rarely helps, sometimes gently tap the knuckle bone player plane helps cut down but has become less and less. When you turn there are 2 options:
1. cut down, rebooted, pressing buttons LED responds, but does not play.
2. cut down, knocked, rebooted, the LED lights up in green and begins to play.
I read that can jack or headphones. Socket and rubbed his contacts with a cotton swab with alcohol, he changed his headphones - to no avail.
What could be the problem? Shuffle repair service, or throw? Thanks.

Rep: (17)
if fully used, and two months not being charged, he should be charged later, I bought a power cord and do not burn

Good day! Bought one of these days ipod shuffle 4g, connected to a computer, are activated, ie, Tuna sees it, then I try to throw it to your music, the beginning of the tuna shows up and crashes (although iPhones and Ipad on the port usb no such problems, everything is fine copied) to connect to another usb port everything is fine copied. Tell me what could be the problem ?, mb Driver not risen or despechere devices need to dig deeper?

Post has been editedNorbinger - 21.12.13, 21:13

Berkakit18 @ 22.05.2013, 08:21*
Drove me to shuffle 4th, for the third hour of sitting, I can not solder the cable for charging and synchro.

there 4th wire in the winding.
you need to know what's what goes
I will be very grateful

maksim_s_ @ 31.07.2013, 11:40*
Please rang cable for Apple iPod shuffle 2Gb 4 corresponds with the pinout picture

The guys do not know you dealt with pin on the Apple iPod shuffle 4 or not, but I post pictures of the exposed cable can someone come in handy

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
guys i shuffle 4 Genero 2 GB player davolen, but I hate just one drawback is the lack of bass in his native headphones, though a lot of komentov honored that the sound is excellent, so do not you tell me how to improve it, podbavit bass software tools, or the replacement, if so, which ones? I would greatly blogodaren for help

Rep: (209)
pogranez1989,
the iTunes try other presets, can become a little better, but my headphones runoff no bass at all, take your headphones and earplugs are there gorgeous basses

Post has been editedAntiNub - 04.02.14, 21:16

Guys, tell me what the headphones fit for ipod shuffle 3? What I would work desk and volume.

Rep: (2)
Kot_Ko @ 09.02.2014, 23:13*
Guys, tell me what the headphones fit for ipod shuffle 3? What I would work desk and volume.

similarly can someone suggest something like that is not working korektno earpods (gromkast does not work)
ipod 3rd generation

Post has been editeddimaglin1 - 18.02.14, 10:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/19, 11:48