Messages 2633
Check in: 04.12.06
HTC HD2

Skype download

version 3.0

Last update of the program in the header4.07.09

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Skype is an absolutely free program with which you can call your friends wherever they are, the main thing is that they are also Skype users. The program allows you to freely and, most importantly, communicate for free on the Internet! Like the KaZaA program, Skype uses P2P technology to connect with other users - only now not for file sharing, but for communication on the network.

Compatibility:
Minimum system requirements:
Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 6.1 Pocket PC or Pocket PC 2003
Display: 320x240, 640x480 (portrait or landscape), 240x240, 480x480
CPU: 312Mhz + (Optimized sound quality versions for Intel Xscale, 312Mhz and for 400MHz +)
Network: WiFi, 3G or EDGE

Homepage: http://www.skypeclub.ru/

Download CAB (run on smart):
version 2.5.0.171:Attached fileSkypeForSmartphone_PM_Fix.cab(7.05 MB)
version 3.0:SkypeMobileSP3.0final.CAB(7.79 megabytes)

Post has been editedracoon - 04.07.09, 03:12
wipss
Message#2
21.02.09, 22:59
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 09.02.09
Homtom ht6

Everything worked out! Apparently the version is completely fresh with corrections. Confused a little Portuguese by default. Installed on the root of the phone. It is a pity the place eats a lot. 7 meters. Anyway. The buzz is that I don’t have 3G yet, and on a simple “hedgehog” I talked very nicely with a test girl, and then actually made a call. No problem! Everything is working! Thank. :)
perduemonocle
Message#3
22.02.09, 00:19
Lost and forgotten
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2633
Check in: 04.12.06
HTC HD2

Confused a little Portuguese

Well, not Mumbo-Yumbo ?, ​​but where did he come from - Portuguese? Do you have Portuguese firmware?

Apparently the version is completely fresh with corrections

Cm.Samsung i200 - Discussion (Post # 2439898).

Post has been editedperduemonocle - 22.02.09, 00:23

--------------------
wipss
Message#4
22.02.09, 07:19
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 09.02.09
Homtom ht6

No, there is multilangage pack. Just the default is Portuguese. You need to go to the menu, then into "options" some and choose Russian. Horseradish knows why it happened. :-)
alro
Message#5
22.02.09, 18:16
Banned himself
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1747
Check in: 19.12.05
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) SM-A520F / DS

My first launch also happened in Portuguese. And this despite the fact that I did not install it from the cab, but simply extracted the file O from it and put it in the appropriate places instead of the similar files of the old version. The choice of language in the settings, restart - everything is in order. I have not felt any differences from the previous version.

--------------------
He left the forum in connection with the loss of interest to him.
robogob
Message#6
23.02.09, 17:16
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 21.04.06
Apple iPhone 4

Moreover, in the version for PDA, too, Portuguese by default was: lol:
Scarmelion
Message#7
26.02.09, 00:44
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Check in: 20.02.09
Nokia Lumia 920

Super, I hear perfectly, but there is a problem with the incoming audio section - the speaker’s voice, as well as the call girl’s test, is steep. Most likely the problem is in the settings, but only here where to dig? I go out on WiFi ...
Yes, and how does a local keb differ from an offsite keb?

By the way, here’s the text of the homescreen plugin

I forgot to add, put with a reset, otherwise the machine freezes.

Post has been editedScarmelion - 26.02.09, 01:33

--------------------
Siemens Cx65 ->BS C81 ->Glowfiish x500 + ->iPAQ 514 ->iPAQ 614c ->Eten M600 + ->HTC Touch ->Nokia 101 ->Apple iPhone 3GS ->AllWinner A13 7 '' pad ->OYYU (4.0.4) ->Apple Iphone 5C ->Elephone C1 Max ->Nokia 920
leharonok
Message#8
30.05.09, 23:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 23.05.09
Nokia Lumia 710

Hello. Here, I downloaded a new version of Skype. It was installed without problems. But something does not start. Maybe someone will look and tell you what's the matter. Thanks in advance.

Attached files

Attached fileSkypeMobile.exe(9.76 MB)
korupcioner
Message#9
01.06.09, 12:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 657
Check in: 03.01.09
Samsung SGH-i200

FIRST stable version !!!
The latest version of skype three is true beta, but I tried it and, unlike the previous one, on my samsung ai 200 does not hang when I make a call.
Everything is checked; everything is shot; the rules; everything works in Russian too !!!
Everything is reset and adapted to any version and type of smartphone.
The only owners of an old smartphone, keep in mind there are restrictions on the manufacturer of the product, then you will get 100% since I reset everything but it can slow down.
Users of touch screens, be careful this version will become your device, but it’s far from the fact that it will work correctly.

Bugs will be noticed, unsubscribe, we will think something :)

DO NOT FORGET TO PUT "+" THIS IS THE BEST THANKS

Attached files

Attached fileSkypeMobile_3.0_SP.cab(7.73 MB)

Post has been editedkorupcioner - 01.06.09, 13:01

--------------------
~>For for ........ we light<~
Thanks a lot, better {@> + <@}
leharonok
Message#10
01.06.09, 22:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 23.05.09
Nokia Lumia 710

korupcioner
I can’t get in, writes that there is no connection. What could be? I connected to net via USB and it works
korupcioner
Message#11
02.07.09, 12:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 657
Samsung SGH-i200

Well, while the girls on the first page are discussing what and how, with the new Skype, I am posting the latest final null version. And once again, I warn everyone to settle on both the touchscreen and the old smarts, but some may have problems with some of the inoperative options of others with wild brakes.

PUT THE OTHERS !!!

Attached files

Attached fileSkypeMobileSP3.0final.cab(7.79 MB)

--------------------
sorg
Message#12
03.07.09, 01:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3889
Check in: 14.09.06
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

korupcioner
What kind of restrictions are built in there? processor slowdown

In general, for smarts with slow CPUs, it is best to use the 2.2.0.18 - 2.2.0.36 version.
Newer versions stutter and generally terribly slow.

Post has been editedsorg - 03.07.09, 02:02

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos: rooted, Magisk.
iPad 3, iPad Mini 3: iOS 8.1.2 JB,Cube iWork7 2/32: Win10 / Android 4.4.4
2xPSVita Slim: v3.60 Enso.Psp go: CFW 6.20 LME-2.3 Permanent.
Ioz
Message#13
03.07.09, 08:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 382
Check in: 15.09.08
Motorola MOTO Q 9h

It’s going fine, without brakes, but there’s absolutely no sound through the hedgehog. And I don’t have a waffle, so I'm waiting for threeJ ...
sorg, And my percent can be considered old? Ti OMAP 2420.

Post has been editedIoz - 03.07.09, 08:44
sorg
Message#14
03.07.09, 10:03
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3889
Check in: 14.09.06
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Ioz
It's not about old age, but about speed.
If the percent has a frequency below 300 MHz, then it is better to use the version that I wrote above. Otherwise, he will stutter.

By the way, yesterday I tried Fring to talk on Skype and it turned out that it slows down even less than Skype 2.2. I don’t know how Fring is about chats, but at least it can be recommended as a Skype client for weak processors. By the way, it takes up 2 times less space.

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos: rooted, Magisk.
iPad 3, iPad Mini 3: iOS 8.1.2 JB,Cube iWork7 2/32: Win10 / Android 4.4.4
2xPSVita Slim: v3.60 Enso.Psp go: CFW 6.20 LME-2.3 Permanent.
alro
Message#15
03.07.09, 10:16
Banned himself
[offline]

Messages 1747

sorgI also tried Fring. To talk, he is really better. And in the chat, he "squares" the Cyrillic alphabet. However, since it was a long time ago, in new versions of Fring, this may already have been fixed. Did not check?

--------------------
@ru
Message#16
03.07.09, 11:32
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Check in: 28.06.08

But what about the nimbuses? called on skype and chat - no complaints. only the body in 3zh is terribly heated, is it like that for everyone?
korupcioner
Message#17
03.07.09, 12:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 657
Samsung SGH-i200

AI 200 is warming up since it is the thinnest smartphone in the world, which is why they could not realize sufficient cooling when working on the network, then

What kind of restrictions are built in there? processor slowdown - go to the site do not be lazy !!! download Skype, install it on the computer, pull out the cable for the smart, open it as a manager and ALL QUESTIONS ARE FALLING OUT, I do not study the problems of this program or restrictions on processors and software versions, you are interested in doing research.

As for third-party manufacturers prog !!!

Fring and Nimbus did not use the first, as for the second, ICQ flies regularly, problems with fonts in view of communicating with different client programs, and I’m almost sure that in the first and second it is IMPOSSIBLE to add new Skype users only an official client can do this.

There are no complaints about the work of the program, make the speaker volume quieter than the speakerphone, because according to my observations the speakerphone was originally implemented in the program for unification for any platform, when you first start the program, Skype will always offer to use a headset.

As for the channel !!!
Third-party clients cannot work better than Skype itself because they use the same network as the official client have not yet come up with anything new and space.

Now for the Russians, the guys Skype on your mobile devices works disgustingly checked with Moscow and Nizhny Novgorod, I don’t know the operators, but the girl will wash the age of my friend as he said three ji as I understand it is fake, because a person hears me perfectly, I can hear it jerky though when I'm here and I’m calling him back to unlimited on a computer, the quality of communication on both sides is not satisfactory.

As for calls in Ukraine via the mobile Internet, there are no complaints about one operator unless of course using GPRS, as far as I heard new compression filters are applied and support for even modem speed is stated, which is about 56 input 35 kilobits output.

Children girls from Russia will have patience soon and your traffic will become cheaper and the operators will not drive the linden and claim the 3.5 generation, and in fact do not give out even the EDGE speed.

Yes, Skype is probably overweight and may require more resources not 2 meters but 7 well so put yourself a non-gigabyte card and there will be no problems, thank God they are worth a penny now.

The rest of the software is an amateur :) but it is not discussed here, but in the appropriate branches.

Post has been editedkorupcioner - 03.07.09, 12:19

--------------------
alro
Message#18
03.07.09, 13:05
Banned himself
[offline]

Messages 1747

korupcioner
The rest of the software is not for everyone, but it’s not discussed here, but in the corresponding branches
But do you allow us here to compare a little sabzhevy for the theme of software with its close and not very analogs? IMHO, it seems appropriate in the subject. After all, no one uploads and does not give detailed descriptions, only comparisons ...

Post has been editedalro - 03.07.09, 13:06

--------------------
korupcioner
Message#19
03.07.09, 18:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 657
Samsung SGH-i200

You are vain in the context, I talked about my text and that there would be no offtopic and wrote like this :-) and write what you want.

--------------------
Lotos
Message#20
04.07.09, 19:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 378
Check in: 14.09.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

Agree withsorgThat the new version stutters on weak processes, and the older version worked fine. Internet speed should be enough, but it’s not possible to talk - only brakes. Sending files works - it's cool, but you have to roll back to version 2.

5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/21/19, 9:15 p.m.