Outlook Express and Symbian

Rep: (1312)
Outlook Express and Symbian

Discussing issues of synchronization of devices running Symbian OS with MS Outlook Express.

Rep: (15)
Good afternoon.

My combat Qtek 9090 refused to have a fuel module and, while searching for a new device for myself, I had a crazy thought: “Shouldn't I try Symbian”.

I hadn’t dealt with the symbian before that, so the question is pretty stupid:

What is the situation with Nokia with synchronization with Outlook?

on the VM, I am used to the fact that all data from the device is 100% synchronized with the device. In the Nokia PC Suite review on Mobile-review, I read that the device is synchronized with a bunch of errors, just with the outlook, etc. But the material is old, has anything changed in this question now?

Rep: (15)
here is the link to the article -http://www.mobile-review.com/soft/2006/nokia-pc-suite.shtml

she is more than 2 years old. I hope that Nokia has become better with this business.

Rep: (500)
Of course changed! But here it is necessary to take into account which fields are in smart and which are in autgluke, they simply may not coincide .. wrong encoding also takes place .. but this is all for non-standard entries, such things as name, number, etc. synchronized fine!
And recently added support for Microsoft Exchange!

Rep: (131)
I would like to know which fields are responsible for splitting in smart into groups, and it doesn’t tempt to scatter 300 with a big tail of contacts with handles. I have at least not taken the “category” field ...

N70 came out the devil knows when - now Symbian 9.2 / 9.3 copes without problems

Rep: (131)
nifiga like this - with partner n73 2 weeks as bought, synchril yesterday - no Simba outlok categories, even though you burst

Rep: (1407)
Colleagues, the situation is this. There is a 2007 office, all my contacts are there. NU is not synchronized with the office above 2003. I can not reinstall the office. The question is how and with what programs can contacts be transferred to the beast? I understand that in the office you need to backup contacts to a file (which? Pst, vcf or something else?), Drop the entot file on the device, and restore it on the device with some kind of program? Who will advise what?

Synchronize with another device and transfer via Bluetooth - most likely you can’t do anything

Nokia 6600 is also not synced with 2007 outlook. About 7710 I do not know, but he is far away now. From the commune because of the jambs (differences) in the encoding of the textbook, comes krakozyabrami ..

Rep: (12)
if not a secret, than outlook 2007 is so expensive? it can be demolished and reinstalled 2003 for example. himself, stepping on the same rake, did so. The licensing policy of small-scale it allows.

Hermit
at least the fact is that every remote program for me automatically means reinstalling the system from scratch. What is on the computer, what is on the PDA. I do not tolerate garbage in the devices and do not trust the cleaners.

Copy the contacts to the SIM card (on the HTC X7500) and copy it from it to LCH1 - it should work .. at least on S200 and E70 about two years ago it happened, although I had to tweak the names a bit

Post has been editedyan_d - 03.11.08, 13:04

not a little ... I do not have a single contact, which has less than 3 numbers written on it ..

izmalkoff, you somehow everything is not as it should;) put the Office old and solve the problem, without talking: D ... ok, there’s a new model, and then old stuff .. and after 2003 the office will be all right through F anyway , especially 3 numbers per contact .. Symbian 6 is not 9.3 for you, you don’t have to choose!

Post has been editedyan_d - 04.11.08, 19:34

Well, if so fundamentally ... :)
maybe this will help?Oxygen Phone Manager

Yan_d @ 4.11.2008, 19:33*
izmalkoff, you somehow everything is not as it should;) put the Office old and solve the problem, without talking: D ... ok, there’s a new model, and then old stuff .. and after 2003 the office will be all right through F anyway , especially 3 numbers per contact .. Symbian 6 is not 9.3 for you, you don’t have to choose!

Normally, I have everything. Here I will buy 5800 - there will be no problems.

Hermit
Nowhere did I find a mention, does this program take data from the 2007th Outluk? Everywhere only general references "Outluk" and all.

so it seems to be just about export-import via vcf? .. not very convenient, but still a solution.
that in the office you need to backup contacts to a file (which? pst, vcf or something else?), drop the entot file on the device, and restore it on the device with some kind of program?

judging by the description, it imports vcf to the phone’s contacts

Rep: (30)
Prog for Smart - ContactsManager from Agora (version either 1.05 or 1.11) - It will write to E card in the Cntmng folder in csv format
Those. put it, do the export, then on your computer with Excel open csv and see what kind of "field"

Export from Autluk to a csv file with the required fields, or then copy them all to a file downloaded from SX
Put the file back on the card, fill the ContactsManager into memory. Voila

Rep: (0)
DD! The first day I use E71, before that there were devices only on WM, respectively, all contacts are stored on the computer in outlook express, and how to transfer them to E71 Symbian, well, so how to synchronize ??? Thank you in advance.

Rep: (1312)
M
Relogged and combined topics.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.08.19, 01:54