> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

DontSleep | locking in sleep mode

Rep: (652)
DontSleep+DontSleep WiFi+DontSleep BT

Last update of the program in the header19.03.09

Attached Image

Description:
DontSleep - this little program does not allow your Pocket PC to go to sleep. Are you frustrated when you are connected to Wifi, the device goes into sleep mode? So this app is for you. Just DontSleep Start, and then click on CLOSE, to exit the application or "hide" to use it. DontSleep WiFi will automatically turn on your wifi while preventing your device from going into sleep mode.

Compatibility: Pocket pc

Homepage: oldsap.blogspot.com , Xda-developers thread

Download: DontSleep: Attached fileoldSAP_DontSleep.cab (28.56 Kb)

Download: DontSleep WiFi: Attached fileoldSAP_DontSleep_Wifi.cab (397.48 KB)

Download: DontSleep BT: oldSAP_DontSleep_BT.cab thank dmand

Post has been editedkzvs - 19.03.10, 23:40

Rep: (0)
Thank you, will be the test!
!
Warning for flood.

Post has been editedChieftech - 01.03.09, 15:49

Rep: (4176)
DontSleepWifi really works. But the screen does not allow off. That is, you can turn it off, but the connection is broken. But at least something.

Rep: (3)
In the settings you can expose that the CCP did not fall asleep! then why this program?! ...

Rep: (652)
padlec007 @ 28.3.2009, 18:21*
In the settings you can expose that the CCP did not fall asleep! then why this program?! ...

I do not know 118 people who downloaded probably find a use for it.

I do not know how the others, and I have established the settings insomnia pretend, but do not act. AdvConfTool also in this case turned out to be ineffective.

Andrew59 @ 3.3.09, 2:00*
DontSleepWifi really works. But the screen does not allow off. That is, you can turn it off, but the connection is broken. But at least something.

What I've got this program is not put! Writes does not correspond to this version W.M. 6.1
For me this is the program relevant, especially written that it is operating in automatic mode! Put the PDA - it is switched off, wifi connection is broken, set in the settings so as not to fall asleep every time - uncomfortable (and when not using wifi I need to PDAs fell asleep as soon as possible)!

I also have 6.1. However, unofficial. Everything works.

Posted 08-04-2009, 14:36:

Maybe, VGA fault? Though it should not.

Rep: (117)
I do not know
Is it possible to run from the command line:
1.zapusk
2. output
To automate backup restore system files without warez software?

Good light, target softinkoy when starting hides in the upper tray, connecting the control panel will flash charge indicator lamp!

Rep: (253)
I have not been approached. Because I need to display is not set to Eco mode. Hate when during program operation, when not poke at the screen backlight is turned on! Found the right kind of a program, but the crack on your PDA yet: umnik:SmartLight Automatic Backlight 1.1

super prog! especially when the navigator are using !!! I have on HD2 all the screen was turned off

Rep: (1037)
Today we have for Bluetooth -DontSleep BT
Attached fileoldSAP_DontSleep_BT.cab(397.47 KB)

Rep: (1877)
dmand @ 20.3.10, 2:24*
DontSleep BT

Raised the hat. Thank.

Rep: (28)
ie when the wafer plow the prog does not sleep when the phone is off the wafer normally rests baenki? I understood correctly?

Rep: (28)
so what? no one can help?
please, do not delete the moderators have not yet responded
M
ReadForum Rules Item 4.13. The first and last verbal warning!

Post has been editedAndrew59 - 18.04.10, 14:01

Rep: (161)
supervirusne @ 17.4.10, 15:00*
ie when the wafer plow the prog does not sleep when the phone is off the wafer normally rests baenki?

the program does not give the device to sleep. even if the wafer is turned off.

With the HD2 procedure simply been keeping wi-fi connection, and this program really keeps it. In fact the change and so relieves headaches. Now you do not have to constantly reconnecting ICQ;)

Rep: (299)
Irs13 @ 8.5.10, 0:24*
With the procedure simply HD2

I had no experience with the HD2, but in the "junior" models (Diamond, Diamond 2, HD) with vayfay there were no problems, there nastroechkah vayf exposed principle it off and you can easily put itdo not turn it off when it enters sleep mode

L_ombre, such an option, and I have. The rather "junior", ie not much new RoverN6. But it does not work.

Rep: (6)
Very strange. I BT off in any case, it does not matter whether you put the player turns off the display or with the included screen and sleeplessness. Through randomly time interval from 1 to 10 minutes, BT simply self-destructs. Terribly uncomfortable to listen to the player via the headset. With GPS the same thing, and with any device. Fortunately though I put a program which puts the player on pause if it happens. And the people in the buses before frightened when driving somewhere. XP did not help. Changing the wood did not help. Digging in the register has not yet yielded results. On forums I have not found an answer. The program prevents spontaneous shutdown BT is also not found. Or at least that includes it when the latter suddenly falls.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/03/20, 23:23