> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Medication error when flashing BlackBerry | JVM Error 507

Rep: (2)
When flashing Blackberry devices (both when upgrading and downgrading), it happens that at the final stage of the installation of the system, error 507 is displayed on the phone, and the software on the computer gives something like:
A fatal error has occured while updating your device's software. Please try again.
Unspecified error encountered [J: 0x00000005]
or something of the same kind, but in Russian.

Reinstalling does not help, even if the JL_Cmder is pre-everything from WIPE and return to factory settings.

Does not help reset Loader.

Just in case, as is done by Loader (very shortly. Desktop Manager should be installed):
We connect the device to the PC via a USB cable.
Start-Run-cmd menu
go to the command line here: C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ AppLoader
for what:
cd ..<enter>
cd ..<enter>
cd program files<enter>
cd common files<enter>
cd Research In Motion<enter>
cd apploader<enter>
Launch the Loader with the key:
loader.exe / nojvm<enter>
A window appears.
Click Next.
From the proposed ports, select USB: UNKNOWN. if this is not in the drop-down list, do the following:
without closing the bootloader, disconnect the device from the computer, remove the battery from it. Insert the battery back - the indicator glows red. It is necessary at this moment to connect the device to the PC. If everything is done quickly, USB appears in the list of ports: UNKNOWN. select it and immediately click Next. It is very important to click Next while the port is identified as USB: UNKNOWN.

, Then jump with a tambourine useless if, in this case the error at the end of the installation. forums give tips on repeated attempts to reinstall that quite a chore, as reinstalling lasts up to an hour. There are opinions that the whole thing, as always, in the curves of Windows. Perhaps, of course. You can clear the cache and so on. D. There is an opinion that the specific version of DesktopManagera must comply with certain versions of Osei devices. Maybe. I pumped a dozen Osei, last DesktopManager. The result is the same. In general, a lot of tips. Whatever it was, but the hysteria can last for several days, because nothing helps. I thought I was the only one, but it turned out that there are many :) For many it ends going to the service center operator :)

But there is a cure.
Cable, fast internet and clean computer with Windows are required.
There is an online update:
http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/devi...#tab_tab_update
You need to click Update.
The whole point is that there is no need to install DesktopManager or install Axis on a PC. Only the Loader (Application Loader) is loaded, which already downloads all the necessary files and will sew the device. Only a direct USB connection is required. IMPORTANT: to guarantee success, all manipulations must be carried out on a PC on which BlackBerry software does not stand and didn’t stand - I don’t say why, but this is how I did it!
By the way, there is a speed limit for downloading firmware directly from blackberry.com: about 30 kilos per second. On the loader, this does not apply, the injection of the axis occurs quickly.

If there are other medicines, it would be nice to hear about them!

Rep: (4)
Faced the same problem (error 507), this helped: at the time of “reconnecting to JVM”, we remove the cable from the phone, insert the battery
We insert the cable, the screen should light up white and it shows a computer and a phone
connected by cable, the whole process went further))) a miracle did not happen wrote a mistake. 507
We repeat again, hurry does not need time is given with a margin .....
Thanks Mservise with gsmforum.ru

Rep: (0)
Hello!
Help!!! In my city, no one can help me.
I bought a phone Blackberry 8110. Complete Desktop Manager was 4.2.2.Popytalas phone Russified, firmware download on the official website (still in the know ... .chto there are no Russian language). All made according to the instructions. Nothing came. Now an error 507. I tried to eliminate their own - here on the forum recommended to install the new Desktop Manager 4.7 and 4 firmware downloaded ... .The result is one - an unrecoverable error has occurred while updating the device software - 507. A computer writes. Please try again ... .Because the phone thinks and produces - App Error 523 reset. I run again ... .pishet - there is no available software and provides for your device - 507. Tried through BBSAK - the result of 507 error.
I read that this link helps -http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/devi...#tab_tab_update
But my computer can not see everything UPDATE button.
Are there any other solutions to this problem?
I want to return as it was ... with English.

The problem was solved by selecting the firmware .... the ninth came up!
True, the language is English ... but better so!

Rep: (31)
Chaika710 @ 24.7.10, 18:00*
Are there any other solutions to this problem?

yep Run BBSAK - wipe device.
then Start - Run - type cmd.
We collapse the command line and go to the folder c: \ programm files \ common files \ research in motion \ AppLoader \ and look for there loader.exe
We expand the command line and drag the same file there with the mouse, we get the line:
"c: \ programm files \ common files \ research in motion \ AppLoader \ loader.exe"
l get her to look
"c: \ programm files \ common files \ research in motion \ AppLoader \ loader.exe / nojvm"
Run ... follow the instructions and try to flash the device ..

should work

breakfruit @ 09/03/2010, 11:19*
/ novvm "

thank you all class

But there is a cure.
Cable, fast internet and clean computer with Windows are required.
There is an online update:
http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/devi...#tab_tab_update

It helped me 100%, many thanks iamvirtual, by the way, I had a not quite clean comp from Blackberry products,
removed BDM and firmware immediately before treatment

to guarantee success, all manipulations must be carried out on a PC on which no BlackBerry software was installed and did not stand

a ride, but probably better to do as advised iamvirtual, again, a big thank you .....

Additive for those who do not read English.

The link with the update should be opened in IE and from under Windows. Otherwise, the Update button does not appear. There ActiveX.

And if I have the following problem:
BlackBerry Pearl 8100 does not start. I charge for charging or connect to my computer, the red indicator turns on after 5 seconds. goes out. When you press the phone's power button, it shows a battery drawing with a lightning and then goes out after 3 seconds.

The following has already been done:
1) Delete all the software from the computer associated with the BB.
2) Restart the computer.
3) Install the DM.
4) Install the firmware.
5) Reboot the computer.
6) Delete the file Vendor.xml - Folder C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ AppLoader
7) I launch Loader (not DM).
8) When it comes to the definition of the phone - connect the phone without a battery to the computer.

I do everything, I reach the point: 7) Launch the Loader (not DM).
And this is what I have on the monitor, the first picture of the Loader status (immediately upon launch):
http://i.piccy.info/...7/loader_01.png
I connect explosives when this picture is on the screen and press further, the following picture appears, Loader states:
http://i.piccy.info/...8/loader_02.png

And everything, nothing happens, you can neither choose a port, nor put a tick so that it automatically identifies the port. And BB behaves as always. The red indicator lights up for 5 seconds, then the battery icon on the displays is crossed out with a red line. Connected as you wrote, without battery. Proved on everyone, nothing comes out.

Are there any other options? What else can you try?
Thank.

Post has been editedamorak18 - 21.07.11, 15:37

Good morning, that's a problem. I have the phone Blackberry 9550 he is locked. I put the new firmware, then conjured with the MFI, etc. was the inscription: Device in cal mode with a white screen. When re-insertion process comes to connect to phone JVM is started with a white screen and this inscription. MFI, BBSAK, JavaLoader not see him. What is to be carried in a service there muryzhili 2:00, but did not say anything sensible. I suspect that it is necessary to press any key to some sequence to run it all, but I do not know what. Saw on the forum that it is necessary to dial the type of the START, but how to do it, I do not vkurse, maybe I'm wrong. I climbed on google for 3 days, but did not solve the problem.

Rep: (118)
Alt + shift + del on the device itself (bb 9900) helps me from error 507 and the firmware continues after rebooting the body ...

Used online update, deleted everything, tried on 2 computers, gives an error like in the picture, although the connection is 100% working at the moment ... I really need help, because the phone is not mine ... By the way, the phone is known as unknown as I understood well, there is no problem with the website, all the buttons are visible .. guys, do not leave in trouble ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedmadafk - 27.01.12, 02:52

In general, it turned out to be flashed, but being in the camera for about a minute, the firmware flies from the phone ... and it works for itself regularly ...

Rep: (3)
Please tell me, the error crashes when installing native firmware on the phone 7290
A message crashes (Application Download Wizard cannot connect to your device. Start the download again, connect the device and try again.

A newer version of the Application Download Wizard [A: 0x00000008] is required to download system software to this device.
What is the version of the download wizard?
The phone was bought in England Orangevsky was firmware 4.0.0.262
Pin 24F8F172
When you try to install native firmware, this message just flies.
How to even make everything back?

Help pliiizzz
I had a bb zalocheny storm2 9520
After wipe writes
Reload software: 507
DESCRIBE DETAILS TO THE KETTLE !!!!!
WHAT AND WHAT TO BRING THE FIRMWARE RETURN !!!

help to restore blackberry 8700
I constantly reboot, I tried to connect to the guide-yunkov, then nothing happens, the choice is adj. Devices and everything, nothing gets out, how to reset it, alt + cap divides does not help .... ????

put it on a blackberry 9780 and it will work out
http://blackberries.ru/2011/02/23/versiya-...erry-bold-9780/

Post has been editedshamil.kazan - 12.11.13, 00:31

Hello, I got this error www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 on the BlackBerry z10. How to solve a problem ?

the same problem no way helps

Honestly, the guys with the Blakebury have been working for a long time and this is an error 507 FIG knows that all problems are solved very simply!
WITHOUT BATTERY CONNECT to the computer to open the Loader well, of course, after removing VendorY, wherever it is possible for the device to see its firmware
then when the loader detects the device just once I repeat once click on the loader further and wait for the phone to decide and you can select the function in your firmware then click next maybe once you need to re-connect the phone and it starts to run so that is a simple problem!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/12/19, 17:58