Fizz Traveller | Weather, world time, alarm, and more

Rep: (2165)
Fizz Traveler
Version 2.43

Last update of the program in the header15.02.09

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Fizz Traveller program will show you the weather in your chosen city or region to the current date and 4 days ahead, and the updating of these data is done twice a day. With it you will learn the local exchange rate of more than 140 currencies in the world, will be able to see the time in the world and explore a map, which will be displayed day and night, depending on the state of the day at the selected location at a given time.

Compatibility: wm5, wm6

Homepage: http://www.fizzsoftware.com/

Download CAB (run on smart): Attached fileFizzTraveller_2.43.rar (2.04 MB)

Download Russifiers: Attached fileFizzTraveller2.43_RU.rar (134.55 KB)

Download version 3.0 (Archival kabik rebuild caramba_sda ): Attached fileFT3_1.0_Standard_CS.rar (2.71 MB)

Russifiers download version 3.0 from UvBoris : Attached filelang.0409.mui.txt (29.02 KB)

Screenshots of the program after applying Rusik

Adding a new city:
  • View -World Times - Menu - Change City - Menu - New City - Hometown (Latin)
    Press - Lookup
  • Or See - World Clock - Menu - Change City - Menu - New Town

Post has been editedValerius the Dark - 01.07.10, 16:08
Reason for editing: Rusik added to version 3.0

Already have version 3.0
But as the use 2.43 and pleased with her, not the latest version of the test.
Therefore, try and unsubscribe, please. :)
In version 3.0 changed the program interface.

Attached fileFizz_Traveller_3.zip(3.47 MB)

Rep: (12)
I put this version. Third. The interface is really different. Guess what style? Come on. Proper-and iPhone is here! So it's pretty nice except for those moments that my city is not listed there, and even more so. The addition of a file from a previous version of the list of cities helped me but the weather forecast is not updated for any city, whether it is at least Honolulu though even some cholera, and the weather has not been updated yet to replace the file. I decided to check for at least the Moskva figure there. Unlike more from the previous version is in the alarm clock playing tunes with increased zvuka- in that this was not, although the opportunity to update the weather is more than cover this deficiency. Not like it is impossible to put at least an mp3 on the signal. And again, not even choose a folder to store sounds. It is sad. And after installation sounds folder are such terrible sounds that I want not so much to wake up, but instead of falling into a lethargic sleep. And plus to all this, the alarm icon pops up sometimes, even when you have removed all of them from the list. Just stupid for no reason at all comes out without a sound alarm silhouette convulsing with inscriptions dismiss and snooze. Damn, honestly for all the time of use is not met more perfect alarm clock. All the time they have something that overshadows the joy of using the VM.

I tried, nevertheless, to put version 3.0
For some reason, terribly slow! I even go into the program itself could not!
In the introduction, the selected skin and so on. D., And then wait for a very long time.
spinning wait cursor (as much as 5 minutes). Then do not wait.
In short removed and returned to 2.43!

Russifiers found to version 2.43.
Added a topic in the header.
P.S. carefully readread ustanovku.txt

Post has been editedvalerius77 - 16.02.09, 18:48

Rep: (118)
I use version 3 for several weeks - I like it, and no glitches and no freezes. My city is also not on the list, but I have added through the Services / Settings / Setup Wizard. Auto update weather running without interruption.

coil ,
MP3 on the alarm can be set, but the files must be in the Windows folder. The sounds folder niodnogo no sound emerged. Yes, and "convulsions with inscriptions and dismiss the snooze" was not even once.

By the way, version 2.43, and 3 are not compatible - If you have already installed Version 2.43, then it must necessarily be removed before installing a third since version 3 is not installed over the old one, but as a separate program. And if you have installed both versions, it is clear that they will not work without glitches. And none of the files from version 2.43 can not be added in version 3. If you do this, the program will not work.

And, I really like the plug-in version of the third: it consists of four tabs, which include an alarm clock and plug (only I changed the file xml- bookmark locations).

So I am happy with the third version and 2.43 is not going to come back. :)

Post has been editedYanochka - 16.02.09, 19:34

Maybe that's what I wrote above and betrays my narrow-minded, yet, oddly enough, I was there and chose the city. In settings. I do not expect that the program will detect all my requirements and tune their own after a spell in the language of the Olmecs. You have seen the list of how many Russian cities? About five. What is it? Political provocation, or something else? And on this auspicious list of my favorite city is not included, but is the third largest in the Russian Federation. I am not in any way belittle the dignity of the program, but the description of a case too have a stake a place to be that should be known to all. Especially since that of the three people unsubscribing from two, she works as her own personal likes. In vindous folder without me all crammed guano, so that sacrifice for the sake of a dubious pleasure precious space there seems mazhorstvom. The more that certainly work mp3
with an increase in volume and repetition cyclic in this mega-alarm clock is hardly implemented. As well, and in others.

Yanochka,
I put 3.0 2.43 after removing and purging all references to it in the registry.But it is in any case does not mean that the 3.0 - buggy! But I think you and she know it. ;)

coil @ 16.2.2009, 19:08*
The more that certainly work mp3
with an increase in volume and repetition cyclic in this mega-alarm clock is hardly implemented. As well, and in others.

All of this is - I've installed the program, all other alarms poudalyat. And from one or two tunes weighing 200-300 kb Windows folder will not be worse. :)
And concerning the cities, if your city at least three in Russia, my country town in the Ukraine is not included in the list of well-known cities, and is the only program that gives the weather forecast for my city.

Confirm mp3 really works out windose folder. But apart from the alarm for some reason more than anything. The list of cities are: Moscow, Irkutsk, Vladivostok and St. Petersburg. Nichrome And there will not be added. Everything. That's all that is there from the cities in that version. The previous was more. This is not my personal whim and harm, it does not wish to denigrate the program so many favorite, simply there is such a situation. Maybe lay version that you use for several weeks so successful? According to the previous general no questions asked.
Py. Si: Now mp3 slipped the memory card folder and program sounds the melody, which is typical, appeared in the sound menu. So it was only a matter of a failure to update the weather with city

Post has been editedcoil - 17.02.09, 05:24

If dearvalerius77 took third version on Mobingo, to me it makes no sense to spread it. If it is not there - let him write, I'll post the one that I use.

PS. Just experimenting - looking for Russian cities introduced Taganrog - the program has found them already 2 in Russia, Ivanovo - three in Russia and one in Belarus, Rostov found, Saratov, Nizhniy Novgorod, Novosibirsk (GMT + 06: 00), by the way, is also a . So with the Russian cities all OK.

And yet, after downloaded the program 44 times, please write those ustanovvil it, as you have it works. I took the program is not here.

Post has been editedYanochka - 17.02.09, 11:03

Attached ImageNo city found. Tap here or press ... blah blah blah. Where there Taganrog I do not know but they still have over 58,000 cities in the database according to them, I just can not understand where I they, what kind of cholera such. And to hell with it.

Yanochka @ 17.2.2009, 9:58*
If respected valerius77 took third version on Mobingo, to me it makes no sense to spread it.

No, not at Mobingo. Although I regret that it is not there. Very much it was hard to find and it was close by.

That is, not to be unfounded, a few cities.

Attached images
Attached Image

That is the version that I have found and posted on Mobingo. I, anyway, works without key problems.

valerius77 ,
Very interesting to know where did you find the version you posted as I also spent a lot of time to look for her. ;) And the funny thing is, if it will be one and the same version ...

Attached files

Attached fileFizz_Traveller_3.zip(3.47 MB)

Post has been editedYanochka - 17.02.09, 13:53

Yanochka @ 17.2.2009, 9:58*
The program is downloaded 44 times, write, please, the ones who set it as you have it works.

I join the request.
And in this topic heated debate. : Rolleyes:
Just Mortal Combat of some kind.
valerius77 @ 15.2.2009, 15:30*
Already have version 3.0
Therefore, try and unsubscribe, please.

Rep: (17)
Staged version 3.0. A similar problem is that of the valerius77.
valerius77 @ 16.2.2009, 7:47*
I tried, nevertheless, to put version 3.0
For some reason, terribly slow! I even go into the program itself could not!
In the introduction, the selected skin and so on. D., And then wait for a very long time.
spinning wait cursor (as much as 5 minutes). Then do not wait.
In short removed and returned to 2.43!

Release Yanochka not corrected the glitch. Setting the phone's memory, too. Version 2.43 did not put because of the absence of plug-in on your desktop. WM 6

Post has been editedMIX-85 - 17.02.09, 14:39

MIX-85 @ 02/17/2009, 13:34*
Version 2.43 did not put because of the absence of plug-in on your desktop. WM 6

As it is the absence of a plug ?!
But what's this?
Attached ImageAttached Image

Rep: (17)
As it is the absence of a plug ?!
But what's this?

Sorry! I did not know that the old versions of a plugin. Misunderstood phrase Yanochka (Quote: And, I really like the plug-in version of the third ... I think that he just appeared). And where it takes the weather?As he had with a display accuracy of weather conditions in the cities? Please unsubscribe.

MIX-85 @ 02/17/2009 15:20*
I did not know that the old versions of a plugin.

Well, not quite and old. : Yes2:
MIX-85 @ 02/17/2009 15:20*
As he had with a display accuracy of weather conditions in the cities?

More or less accurately. Why is "more or less"? Weather - because it is changeable and very difficult to accurately predict the eo.
Although I'm not complaining. There are small errors, but the overall picture is absolutely not spoil. :)

So I can not overcome the 3 Fizz, alas. Yanochka, you can attach your citylist here? Just the list of cities that the program offers me and does not exceed four previous description of me? And the question-in the network settings you that the program offers? I only have the "Automatically", it seems to me suspicious.
P.S. Yanochka, climb on offorumu and realized that this is a bug Programs- on many devices the same nonsense, and to a version 3.05 communicator and even a patch in the supplements. So I will wait until the release of another version, Service me it still liked it.

Post has been editedcoil - 20.02.09, 07:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 13:35