> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Useful Switchers

Rep: (1328)
Useful Switchers
version: 1.3.0

Last update of the program in the header:08.10.09

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Quickly switch most frequently used system settings:
  • GPS
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Call mode
  • Battery status
  • Condition of interior / SD memory
  • Brightness adjustment
  • "Aboard" mode
  • Screen Off Time
  • Torch
  • Auto sync
  • 2G / 3G
  • Location of BS
  • quiet mode
  • Switching modes: interactive / full-screen - by pressing Menu. Select the output memory status: Free / Total, Occupied / Total
  • Access to the Wi-Fi settings, Bluetooth and Auto Sync is possible via a long press

Languages : English, Russian , Ukrainian , German, Swedish, Chinese (simplified), Czech, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish
Homepage : http://www.maximyudin.com/mysoftware/
Cyrket : http://www.cyrket.com/package/maximyudin.u...switchersdonate

Download:
Version 1.3.0 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/311733/maximyudin.usefulswitchersdonate.v1.3.0.apk
Version 1.2.2 : Attached fileUsefulSwitchers_v1.2.2.apk (210.63 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 05.10.10, 19:09

Update to version 0.8.1, there was a translation into Russian and Ukrainian languages.

It is updated to version 0.9.4

Version 1.0.3

Upgrade to version 1.1

Rep: (0)
Excellent prog, RESPECT tum0rc0re!

Upgrade to 1.2.2

Rep: (2)
in my Magic in terms of clicks, for example on the GPS, the program falls out with error :(

Rep: (1)
Useful Switchers 1.3.0

Attached files

Attached filemaximyudin.usefulswitchersdonate.v1.3.0.apk(211.47 KB)

Rep: (3)
moecus @ 23.8.09, 1:20*
in my Magic in terms of clicks, for example on the GPS, the program falls out with error sad.gif

I have the same garbage ... and laid out for the APK 1.3.0 I have not finally established

Confirm. 1.3.0 is not installed on the HTC G1 Cupcake1.5. He wrote literally the following: "Application not installed" "Userful Switchers could not be installed on this phone"

Rep: (1063)
alkoro @ 14.10.09, 18:42*
He wrote literally the following: "Application not installed" "Userful Switchers could not be installed on this phone"

the same thing on the Hero :(

Rep: (2)
similar to the Galaxy

Rep: (5)
1.3.0 Only for OS 1.6 and above, the author said that refused to support older.

Rep: (7)
Good program. Analogue s Quick Settings.

Rep: (5)
The interface is the most beautiful of all, though too small
Lock button is not present
Flashlight does not include
Bluetooth does not include
At long tapas on avtosinh makes TH
On zakryvashku not responding
Quits collapses
Killing the process drops and resets Sens
you should either not block Sinezub and the wafer in a plane or make a separate button off. tel. part

Rep: (20)
This program is able to disable the network gsm and include 3G core network? or can someone tell me if there is such a program. and then on aser e110 no network selection is mandatory. and the phone usually keeps the priority 2G ...

galaxsy s2-looking program to unlock the screen when you turn pitanii.Ochen interfere when riding in a car kagda body goes out and turn it is necessary to press stroke is shorter otvlekaet.podskazhite pliz

A widget that l do not?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20 03:54