Legend: Dragon heritage | ON-LINE RPG

Rep: (116)
Legend:
Legacy of Dragons

Attached Image

Not bad domestic on-line RPG. Did not leave anyone indifferent. Initially, it was only for the computer (Customer 140MB + the ability to play without a client through a Burer), but the developers have released a Java client, but with slab displayed on smart screens (240x320) icon and logos. After some time, the client has steadbed and a little bit. There are few changes, I do not pretend to authorship. All rights reserved for official developers.

- detailed description
- official site (mobile version)
- Full client for comp

Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileDwarClient.jar.(302.78 KB)

Post has been editedDi'Brain - 04.02.09, 09:55

Rep: (1)
Thanks, I will try.

Rep: (46)
Does anyone play - sprinkle pliz screenshots and tell me how to play with PDAs (is there a lot of traffic, interest)?

Rep: (1781)
I have something even the connection is not

Rep: (1781)
and everything is now working super game and on the computer can be played and on a mobile phone play all RPG lovers

Rep: (22)
The game is just super! For a long time I was looking for, where it is necessary to pump out! Traffic eats at a minimum, imprisoned mainly for the fulfillment of quests. There are consistent to everyone!

Rep: (0)
Specked here only in order to download this client, let it, what is different from the ordinary? Just the usual weighs 83 kb, and this 310 (!) So I also got involved, unfortunately now a mobile server is finished, your eye will delight, engaged in the collection of resinks from the mobile phone: thank_you:

I have no connection removes

Rep: (51)
Thank you good game

Rep: (43)
uncontuits ((maybe the client has updated?

Rep: (3543)
PaLadin
As far as I know the support of the mobile client removed.

Guys Does not work Legend Help Nati Version for ASUS P527: Helpsmilie:

Rep: (116)
Bobc died ... Apparently, hiding honest people through a normal browser cost-effective: rolleyes:

Rep: (43)
Sorry -(

Rep: (5)
Help pliz, I have a Samsung GT-S5233T phone I downloaded the legend on him and she writes that the Internet connection is wrong, although I have money, and everything is written as it is written, but for some reason it does not start, what for nonsense ?? ? : mellow:

Rep: (98)
KROKODILE007 @ 07.12.2010, 17:01*
Help pliz, I have a Samsung GT-S5233T phone I downloaded the legend on him and she writes that the Internet connection is wrong, although I have money, and everything is written, but for some reason it does not start, what for nonsense

The higher was written, almost in each message, too, as you, and below, they were given an answer - everything, now play this gamefrom a mobile phone is impossible !

and from the tablet tech can be ???

Rep: (197)
exe.veter.dk,
Ask those supporting the game. They will definitely answer you. ;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 20:34