> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Diamond - Flashing [Part 2] | HTC Touch Diamond / HTC P3700 / T-Mobile MDA Compact

Rep: (338)
The material presented by the author is unofficial; in the event of unsuccessful firmware or loss of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!
Talk firmware forHtc diamond
HTC Touch Diamond, T-Mobile MDA Compact IV
Discussion (Part 1 Archive) | Discussion (Part 2)| FAQ | Flashing | FAQ on flashing пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | HTC Diamond - Android OS пїЅ
Project "Russian Diamond" пїЅ | Korand firmware пїЅ | Perduemonocle firmware пїЅ | Hancock firmware пїЅ | HTC Diamond - Firmwares from mondi пїЅ | HTC Diamond - Firmwares from ASerg пїЅ | HTC Diamond - Firmware from induction пїЅ | HTC Diamond - WM6.5.3 with Sense 2.5 пїЅ | Tej firmware for HTC Touch Diamond пїЅ | HTC Touch Diamond - Write Firmware пїЅ | HTC Touch Diamond - "AB Edition" пїЅ | HTC Touch Diamond - Firmware from "SteeLL" пїЅ

Discussion firmware for HTC Diamond Part 1

User Survey by firmware

In this topic we discuss only issues related to flashing!
Discussion of accessories, GPS and other issues not related to the firmware process is offtopic, for this there are relevant topics.

===============================================================
Builders of their firmware.
[size = 1] Call you clean! Let's do the no-flood action. What is needed for this?

1) Create your own topic in the section HTC
- The name of the device, and firmware
2) Make a hat as befits:
- Firmware name(size = 5)
- For which device(color = "red"), ("b"), (size = standard)
- Attach screenshots (at your discretion, as there will be fewer questions about the changed design)(spoiler)
- Describe the way of firmware, from and to (you can stupidly specify a link to the phage by flashing)(SIZE = 1) (spoiler) -if no link
- Indicate all the advantages(SIZE = 1) (COLOR = royalblue)
- Indicate the minuses found(SIZE = 1) (COLOR = orangered)
- Indicate what new will be introduced (at your discretion)(SIZE = 1)
- Indicate the measures of responsibility (see the example of the cap below)(COLOR = crimson) (SIZE = 1)
- Version history (for this I recommend to attach all the firmwares to the same post (is it in this topic? Let it remain, attach it, I will not delete it), ate it uploaded to different exchangers, just add the link to the exchanger again to your post(size = 4) (url = to your post)
3) Next, ask the button a complaint , or any moderator of the section, fix your first message and assign supervision.
4) I think you yourself will be pleased to have a clean topic, and it will be more convenient for people to follow your updates;)
5) Also, if the link to your firmware does not appear in this thread in the header, notify me.
The term of all work6 days ! Further, the entire flood will be ruthlessly removed. (If you are absent, write to me in PM as soon as possible, otherwise everything is del)
This topic is for beginners, and first of all questions about the firmware of one or another builder are not conducted here, but only how to reflash the device. And where to start. [/ Size]

PS If you are doing the firmware, then master it :)

Example caps push the spoiler
YadVolRum wm6.1 "novelty" v2.1 - beauty is on the verge ..
Only for NTS 3350 and 3300 !!!
Picture

Screenshots:
[attachment = "168030: 1.png"] [attachment = "168032: 3.png"] [attachment = "168033: 4.png"] [attachment = "168054: 5.png"] [attachment = "168035: 6.png "]

1) What to do if you have off-firmware.
Your minifag

2) Versions of your firmware

Your versions from super clogged prog (to her descriptions of prog), to the cleanest.

==========================================================================
"+"
+ I cleaned a bit please
+ Translated the translation (in some situations it is crazy)
+ Finished a little more graphics
+ In jbed there is an undisguised Easter Egg;)
+ Removed all unnecessary programs from start
+ Extra daddy in the programs cleaned, in the wedge versions will be soon.
+ Redrawn core, no purple jambs

"-"
-Cliner will be cleaned until the links weigh on the programs and turn them on and off.
- We are completing for further editing
-from the sounds on the bell deleted Ring-Vision.wma (will give an error-fix.
-Let's think about the dictaphone button on hold-it will be alttab on click-power
-in the pop-up menu, the volume level flashed my icon-replaceable.

?
- Your suggestions are also valid. They make a huge sense in the further development of the firmware!
-Remember, if you want your program (or its update) to be in the firmware, be sure to indicate the link to it in the offer. Thereby you will speed up the process of its appearance

==========================================================================

The material provided in the subject is unofficial. In case of unsuccessful firmware installation, the author of the topic and the administration of the site are not responsible! All actions at your own risk.

Version History

===============================================================

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.08.16, 14:55

Rep: (0)
I flashed it with the firmware with the regionlock taken (the one in the faq below the off-line Russian firmware), do I need to flash the radio to the latest version? And, in this firmware, which version of the radio? 1.00.25.05?

Rep: (64)
AraxniD @ 2.2.2009, 17:14*
And, in this firmware, which version of the radio?

Start - Settings - Device Information - There you will see the radio version.

Rep: (31)
kdvas
90% that the operator has the smtp port blocked. Try to install another one, for example, like smtp.yandex.ru:2525 or smtp.yandex.ru.9987, but instead of Yandex, your wire is natural, the firmware has nothing to do with it.

Post has been editedimu - 02.02.09, 18:18

Rep: (7)
Whether prompt there is an opportunity to allocate memory with pens? as was the WM2003 Storage - RAM. Maybe someone met in what thread firmware. Somewhere on xda, I read something similar, now I can not find it.

Rep: (64)
Nezis ,
If you do not fail the memory and I correctly understood you, then this is no longer with WM5.

Post has been editeddra6a - 02.02.09, 18:26

Rep: (123)
Tell me what you can make a copy of off. 1.93 firmware or individual dll diamonda. Prog ROM Extractor 1.0, Resco File Explorer and VJSDMMCDump make it possible to make a copy but the files do not open. Recoverable files are significantly different from the original size.

Post has been editedpiter222 - 02.02.09, 18:44

Rep: (276)
piter222, need to disassemble the firmware. If you do not want to mess with the study of the kitchen, tell me what dll need. I will post (if the size is not beyond)

Rep: (7)
and where you can learn more about the kitchen.

Rep: (4)
VCITY1 @ 2.2.2009, 18:57*

Look here:
http://forum.xda-developers.info/showthread.php?t=74
Maybe it will help?

VCITY1, in truth, I do not remember where any kitchen I took. (There are several) Most likely on the XDA. And I do not want to search through everything all over again in search. If desired, and perseverance, everything can be found. ;)

I installed the Helgee firmware from the xda site today. Here is a reference:
http://forum.xda-developers.info/showthrea...=148&page=2
Compared to ASerg, 36HD is really faster. Firmware put light. Along the way, I found out that the EDGE icon becomes gray due to the YotaPhone, and it was not possible to identify the dependencies: the icon is normal, then inactive. Without Yoty everything is fine. I'm testing further.

Rep: (473)
VCITY1 @ 2.2.2009, 18:57*

ROM Kitchen
We do firmware independently

Rep: (140)
Ustas88 @ 2.2.2009, 19:19*
I installed the Helgee firmware from the xda site today. Here is a reference:
http://forum.xda-developers.info/showthrea...=148&page=2
Compared to ASerg, 36HD is really faster. Firmware put light. Along the way, I found out that the EDGE icon becomes gray due to the YotaPhone, and it was not possible to identify the dependencies: the icon is normal, then inactive. Without Yoty everything is fine. I'm testing further.

Explain a little bit to me - YotaPhone is not worth it, but for some reason, the E icon turns gray ????

So, the E icon becomes gray, because the default setting is when not using EDGE GPRS, the device automatically goes into sleep mode, until the next connection to the Internet ..... and YotaPhone is nothing to do with ....

Rep: (123)
RedUser @ 2.2.2009, 18:46*
piter222, need to disassemble the firmware. If you do not want to mess with the study of the kitchen, tell me what dll need. I will post (if the size is not beyond)

Thank you in advance.Attached fileDll.rar(220 bytes)

Rep: (78)
Explain a little bit to me - YotaPhone is not worth it, but for some reason, the E icon turns gray ????

So, the E icon becomes gray, because the default setting is when not using EDGE GPRS, the device automatically goes into sleep mode, until the next connection to the Internet ..... and YotaPhone is nothing to do with ....

Actually a controversial issue. Since, I encountered the same problem. The case is just in Yota, cured by installing a taxbar (details in the relevant topic on the yota-dialer).

If this setting is such, then please tell me what exactly the setting is responsible for this sleep mode, and how to switch it.

when not using EDGE GPRS, the machine automatically goes into "sleep" mode, until the next connection with the Internet ..... and YotaPhone has nothing to do with it ....

I agree, if the Internet is not connected, but I have gray when the Internet is connected, and the operator supports EDGE. I wrote about this in the first part of the flashing.
Definitely noticed that without the YOT icon when you connect an Internet is always activated. With YOTA - how God will put his soul :)

Rep: (78)
Ustas88 @ 2.2.2009, 12:07*
I agree, if the Internet is not connected, but I have gray when the Internet is connected, and the operator supports EDGE. I wrote about this in the first part of the flashing.
Definitely noticed that without the YOT icon when you connect an Internet is always activated. With YOTA - how God will put his soul :)

in this case, I recommend to do the following:
1. set tsowen_Vista_taskbar3v1.3.cab or tsowentaskbar3v1.1.cab
2. put orkorolev_taskbar_sc_bat.cab
3. we put ScorpionSPB_Yota___tsowentaskbar.cab
we have normally displayed icons E, G, H, bt. (tsowen)
There is only a problem with the missing icon connecting the wired headset, but it's not scary.

Works for those who have problems with firmware Aserg 34-36 with indicator E, G, H after installing Yota.

Attached files

Attached fileorkorolev_taskbar_sc_bat.cab(1.24 MB)
Attached fileScorpionSPB_Yota___tsowentaskbar.cab(103.57 KB)
Attached filetsowen_Vista_taskbar3v1.3.cab(1.21 MB)

Post has been editedxhunter666 - 02.02.09, 22:25

Rep: (99)
Someone recently laid out a corrected curtain for Aserzhevskiy firmware (with Russian inscriptions). It seems that during the cleaning the branches were rubbed, I cannot find it now ... Repeat, pliz!

piter222, carpetas.dll was not found

Attached files

Attached fileDll.rar(570.31 KB)

Rep: (284)
marchi78 maybe it should be, headset and stereo headphones.
Although if you are connecting a mono headset, then no.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 3:40 p.m.