> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

WIDCOMM Bluetooth Stack | Alternative BT stack

Rep: (1314)
WIDCOMM Bluetooth Stack

Last update of the program in the header02.02.09

Attached Image

Description:
Alternative Widcomm Bluetooth stack from the device to the stack from Microsoft.

Opportunities:
  • View available remote device services and create shortcuts to them.
  • Connecting a Bluetooth headset for use with your PDA.
  • Connection of Bluetooth stereo headset or stereo system to the PDA.
  • Access to the Internet through a mobile phone.
  • Installing ActiveSync-partnership with the PC using Bluetooth
  • The connection to the remote device to view files (receiving and sending - FTP replacement)
  • Access to the network or to the LAN, using a PC or Bluetooth network point.
  • Bridging two or more Bluetooth devices to exchange data
  • Exchanging business cards
  • Connecting a Bluetooth keyboard for PDAs
  • Changing the data rate
  • Fine-tuning of each service and port ...
  • signal encryption.

Compatibility: WM5, WM6.

Download:
Attached fileBluetooth.cab(3.02 MB)

Note:
  • On the Asus P750 and the HTC Polaris guaranteed results in the inability to boot after CP
  • There is no guarantee that your device will be a stack of work: testing needs.
  • Before installation, make a full backup of the system!
    Complaints about the inefficiency of anything after installing the program does not address!
    Complaints At the subsequent need for XP are not considered!
    You have been warned!

Post has been editedAndrew59 - 27.04.10, 23:14

Rep: (0)
- = (Kad) = -
You're right, stopped BTTrayCE.exe process and everything turned out.

Rep: (127)
After installing the updated stack on ipaq rw6815 too blyut does not start, and when uninstalled and rebooted, the CPC writes an error launching BTTrayCE.exe and dead, I will do the XP: butcher:

and I have everything works! : Rolleyes: long thought, but has started :)

Axim x51v after installation can not be loaded Windu (WM 6.1 RUS) :(

and on the R526? who tried to thread? and then I want to put the girl, and she is afraid and does not allow me to do the test ...: rolleyes:

Rep: (1)
VeneraMel @ 26.2.2009, 12:38*
Axim x51v after installation can not be loaded Windu (WM 6.1 RUS) :(

There is also a stack adapted specifically for X51v, discussed in the FAQ X51v.
Version 1.7.1 Build 3400
www.aximsite.com V0.38->on wm6.1 without problems

Rep: (8)
WIFE went on without the key problems but the rover was bad (cf. hard after me pytaetsa say that I'm like him well, as always neperezagruzhal type memory zhaluetsa !!!
Here you pischya for thought
it should vgruzitsa in memory of the first of all and he vgruzhetsa last (almost) on this and not working
it is necessary to push away kudanibud that he was the first of all cargo and himself decided to skip Cavo Cavo and no Problem Resita

Rep: (33)
This program will help to solve the problem here?
Rover PC X7 (Post # 2531722)

Can someone tell. Remove from startup Bluetooth file. Now aparata excludes vlyutus. This file is somewhere in the program's device or need to download the new wood on bluetooth?

At RoverPC G7 did not go (Microsoft stack). It complains about the lack of memory to run the Bluetooth radio. Remove prog standard method does not work. Bluetooth is not working, respectively. Helped XP and backup.

ChiefTech,
And where do the kabnik come from?

On the HTC MAX I did not go. After installation, when you turn on the tooth, require a reboot. Restart was cyclical.
It was necessary to go into the HR = (

Ha raccoon is a miracle issued a message about insufficient memory to run the bluetooth radio. Sinizub fell off completely. Removing miracle-Yuda did not help. XP only, and saved.

Rep: (2)
And here is where you can find a version of this stack: W I D C O M M B T - P P C 1. 8 . 0 B u i l d April 8 0 0 ??

Post has been editedfrostig - 27.03.09, 17:15

Rep: (3)
I have a question. The house has 2 computers. One Vista on another XP. When connected to one computer (Vista, BlueSoilel) everything is fine, everything connects (personal bluetooth network). Once I create a connection to the XP AktivSinku through siniyzub he refuses to join and to XP and Vista ((And thus still does not accept files from another phone. Maybe someone knows what the problem is
PDA Asus A716 Vidkomovskie firewood once stood

I put it on the HTC Diamond eventually also issued that little memory even then could not remove, only using SKTools deleted wanted to could connect to ActiveSync via Bluetooth, and now does not connect via USB. Forced to make XP (((

Rep: (128)
Elfin WM6.1

XP: skull:

Post has been editedAndP - 13.04.09, 19:35

Rep: (33)
Qtek9090 wm6.5 of memory. restore from backup SKTools: D

HTC P3300 normal flight !!! Transmission speed up to 50KB / s !!!

Rep: (6)
Qtek9090 wm6.5 of memory.

On the HTC Magician wm 6.1 picture of the exact same :(
Can someone tell me how to organize a network adapter with a computer Bt (bluesoleil) and KMC MS stack.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 6:58