Pearls of Our Forum

Rep: (1127)
Our Citatnik

Dmitry N @ 27.1.09, 12:19*
It seems to me that you need to collect ridiculous statements from forum members anywhere.

Theme Rules
Rule one: The country should not know their "heroes" in person. No nicknames!
Rule two: No references to sources.
Rule Three:: The presence of typos in the text is not considered ridiculous.
Rule Four:All quotes must beONLY FROM OUR RESOURCE.Quotes from the Internet, or jokes, anecdotes, copied outsavagemessiahzine.comthis is not the place.
Rule Five: To quote the already quoted here is inappropriate. Witty comments of the finder are allowed.
Rule Six: Controversy and dialogue are inappropriate here. For those who want to tell me"fool himself"or makepositiveQMS offers exist. Everything that is notquotes is deleted.
Rule Seven: Nothing is discussed here.
Rule Eight: All funny and idiotic signatures on this topic:Pearls in captions
Rule Nine: All stupid statuses in this topic:Our quotation of cool user statuses
Rule Ten: Smileys in the comments are not prohibited, but are not welcome. Since the topic is about stupidity andPERSONALon her response.
Rule Eleventh: If you find a repetition of your quote, you do not need to declare your authorship in the format "Oh, I told you so!"
Rule Twelve: The curator adheres to the rule that everyone has their own sense / understanding of humor, but the curator reserves the right to delete posts with quotes that have a low PM rating, as well as those that are not considered so-called. "pearls" (not funny / not funny). No offense ;)
Rule thirteenth: If the author of the pearl is against his statements being posted here, he can write to the curator / moderator so that the pearl (or something like this) is deleted.
And the fourteenth rule:Any Rule implies exceptions. For exceptions and conceived as confirmation of the Rules.

Winners of the Golden Pot Award for the most witty quotes and comments.
Attached Image
Dmitry N
alro
Andrew59
mad_shaman
rostikzh
_Danila_Master_
znznznz
Enyby
VirussX
Skipper73
evg1394

Dioxidizer
syncmaster172n
Noreg
dima.bespalov.s
een
Picnik
leolysenko
dim ^ n
su-31
DTS
artur000
- Serge -
Godless
Sergey164
KlouGe13
GalaxylOL
Skrillman
hippik
smart-ass_fox
-SoilioS-
monticorn
GJIUXAPb
Tsarevna_L
Alex0047
Anais10
Zmejj
Alex Fry
Black fish
dalv.71
Dutch78
Award Creator Andrew59
The author of the picture is our wonderful artist Natasha.Ty3ik

Pearl Collections:

Post has been editeddim ^ n - 15.05.19, 20:07
Reason for editing: Rules

Rep: (7022)
User1(on Ave bunny)
He also promised me a plus sign. : rofl:
User2(on Ave Pikachu)
and the pluses are now listed?)
User1
They say yes. Let's each other ponasavim? : rofl:
User3
Where else would you see such a thing, so that Pikachu and the hare to each other ... hmmm ... they put pluses.

Rep: (84)
When you are a farmer programmer:
Well, I wanted, let's say, to make the mobile flash a flashlight with a frequency of exactly 10 hertz (to try to hypnotize a goat)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 11:24