> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BattLog | logging the battery state

Rep: (1314)
Battlog
version 0.2.3.130

Last update of the program in the header24.01.09

Attached Image

Description:
The program leading to the log status / behavior battery. The application is desirably set to the main memory.

Writes that:
  • Date and time.
  • Whether charge is connected.
  • battery voltage.
  • Battery charge.
  • The battery temperature.
  • Some system events.
  • Active speaker.
  • Radio on / off.
  • Registers when there is no cellular coverage.
  • Bluetooth on / off.
  • WiFi on / off.
  • Talking on the phone, and more.

Compatibility: WM5 and above, .Net Compact Framework 3.5

Homepage: forum.xda-developers.com

Download:
Version 0.2.3.130 CAB: Attached fileBattLog0.2.3.130.zip (380.52 KB)

Rep: (3)
I point and did not show, but on the whole works. the interface is not very ..

Rep: (0)
archive is corrupted

Rep: (1878)
Sanek987,
And you are not surprised that all the files that you are trying to download from the forum ... damaged? Swing browser and stop writing posts do not correspond to reality.

Rep: (24)
Can you please tell how to use the program! Log is written only in the case of open software? In the background I have it for some reason does not hang, once closed, every time you start proposes to create a log. And I can not understand what it open on your PDA?
thank!

Rep: (22)
I think that especially can not believe such programs. Too long to her use. But this happened in my misfortune and dead phone module. Ie turn the phone into an ordinary handheld! And all the 10 days that I was looking for parts, I never charged the device! And charge it took just 30 percent of the past, I would grab his day and a half. I climbed into this program thinking that shows consumption is ten times less than usual. And nifiga as it was before about 100mA and left! So it turns out that especially can not believe the prog. Or it is not everything is measured. Or do not know (

Posted 09-09-2010, 8:16:

ail-rus @ 30.05.2010, 12:22*
Log is written only in the case of open software?

Well yes. If the program works only. And great hanging in the background. You do not press on the way out and just go out to the desktop (or by pressing either the Start) and all.

Rep: (11)
and for wm6.1 program?
I have a message at startup gives error.

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/07/20, 15:44