Group: Honorary Gameday
Check in: 04.05.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X MTK 4/64
Mac OS X - DiscussionDiscussion ї
| Programs ї
| Hacintosh ї
| Selection of components ї
| Club ї
| Macbook ї
| Linux ї
| Hacintosh їThe theme was created to communicate with users of Mac OS X, discuss the charms and drawbacks, and also look for solutions to the problems that have developed.
Before writing a message: Remember:
- Messages that contain information previously highlighted in the topic header are deleted (except when there is a reference to incorrect information in the topic header).
- Off-topic messages (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
- If you want to say вАЬThank youвАЭ to the user, you do not need to write a separate message for this, it is enough to raise his reputation.
- Images should be removed under the spoiler (Working with Images on the forum ).
- Try to formulate your question in such a way that it is understandable to everyone.
- Hacintosh and problems associated with it are discussed in the relevant topic.
ѕро Mac OS downloadX
Mac OS X is Apple's proprietary operating system preinstalled on all Macs. It is the second most popular OS after Windows.
Mac OS X is based on the XNU kernel; the system uses code from the FreeBSD and NeXTSTEP operating systems.
Mac OS X up to version 10.4 supported only PowerPC processors, OS 10.4 was released in two versions (for Intel and PowerPC), version 10.5 supported both types of processors, starting from 10.6 Mac OS X only supports Intel processors.
Starting with version 10.8 is called OS X.Wikipedia
Before updating, it is advisable to make a backup of the system in order not to lose data.Method 1: Update
Method 2: flashing
- Download the update from the App Store (or download it from the links below)
- Run the installation utility, which will appear in the "Programs" folder (or the update itself, if downloaded) and then follow the instructions.
- Download the required version of Mac OS X
- Clean up the drive through Disk Utility. When formatting, select the file system Mac OS X Extended.
- Write the system as a disk image to your drive.
- Shut down the computer, connect the drive and boot up the computer while holding down the Option key.
- In the list that appears, select your boot disk.
- Follow the instructions of the installer ...
- this is an update that allows you to upgrade to a new version of the OS from any other version of the OS (for example, from 10.7.1 to 10.7.3). Delta update
- this is an update that allows you to upgrade to a new version of the OS only from the previous one (for example, from 10.8.0 to 10.8.1).
OS X Yosemite
- Changed user interface, in particular, a more flat design, designed in the style of iOS;
- A modified view of many native applications, including Safari, Mail and Messages;
- Transparent menu bars and tools and windows;
- You can start typing a text message by clicking on the phone number in Safari, Contacts or Calendar;
- Widgets in the Notification Center;
- Today tab in the Notification Center;
- "Smarter" tools for managing the OS;
- New system fonts;
- New application icons.
- Modified Spotlight view, added the ability to interactively preview and view the results of search results;
- Family Access feature.
- The ability to record video from the iPhone or iPad screen using QuickTime.
- New features of the application View.
- OS X v10.6.8 or newer
- 2 GB of RAM
- 8 GB of free space on the drive
- Some features require an Apple ID
- Some features require an internet connection.
Mac OS X 10.10 -download
Mac OS X 10.10.1 Update Delta -download About the update on the Apple site
- Improved reliability of Wi-Fi.
- Stability when connecting to Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Reliability of sending Mail messages when using some e-mail services.
- Reliability when connected to remote computers.
Mac OS X 10.10.2 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.10.2 Update Combo -download
- Fixed a bug that caused Wi-Fi outages;
- Solved the problem of slow loading of web pages;
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spotlight feature to download remote email content, even if the corresponding Mail setting is disabled;
- Improved synchronization of sound with the image when using Bluetooth headphones;
- Added the ability to view the contents of iCloud Drive in Time Machine;
- Improved VoiceOver speech performance;
- Fixed a bug that caused VoiceOver to repeat characters when typing text on a web page;
- Fixed a bug that could lead to unexpected switching of languages вАЛвАЛfor the input method used;
- Improved stability and security of Safari.
Mac OS X 10.10.3 Update Combo -download
Mac OS X 10.10.3 Update Delta -download
- New Photos application integrated with iCloud Media Library.
- An expanded set of emoji emoticons.
- API for Force Touch.
- Google two-step authorization support.
- General stability improvements.
OS X Mavericks
- Accelerated scrolling
- Updated System Monitoring application
- App Nap - helps save energy when working with multiple applications simultaneously
- Battery Menu Extra
- Compressed Memory вАФ inactive memory compression
- Deep idle
- Energy-Optimized Audio uffering
- GPU Matrix Multiplier
- GPU Video Scaling
- I / o throttling
- Idle hygiene
- Importance donation
- Larger Video I / O Buffers
- OpenGL 4 - increased graphics responsiveness
- Plug-In Pause - Suspend Unused Browser Plugins
- Priority Reduction
- Timer Coalescing 
- Timer throttling
- Improved multi-monitor support; the ability to use Apple TV as a full monitor
- Tabs in the Finder
- Tags for documents, simplifying the search and sorting of the latest
- Updated Calendar
- New version of Safari (7.0)
- Maps and iBooks for OS X
- ICloud keychain - the ability to synchronize passwords and bank card data with iCloud
- Notification Center Improvements
- OpenCL 1.2
- LinkedIn Integration
- Already installed OS X Mountain Lion, Lion or Snow Leopard 10.6.8;
- At least 2 GB of memory;
- At least 8 GB of free disk space.
- iMac (mid 2007 or later model);
- MacBook (13 inches, aluminum case, end of 2008) or (13 inches, early 2009 or later model);
- MacBook Pro (13 inches, mid 2009 or later);
- MacBook Pro (15 or 17 inches, mid / end 2007 or later model);
- MacBook Air (end of 2008 or later model);
- Mac mini (early 2009 or later model);
- Mac Pro (early 2008 or later model);
Mac OS X 10.9 -download
Mac OS X 10.9.1 Update Delta -download About the update on the Apple site
- Improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail, as well as fixes for users who have made changes to the default settings of Gmail.
- Improve the reliability of smart mailboxes and search functions in Mail.
- Correction of errors that prevented regular work in the Mail contact groups.
- Resolving an issue that prevents voiceOver from saying sentences containing emoticons.
- Periodic updating of shared links when opening in the sidebar Safari.
Mac OS X 10.9.2 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.9.2 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Added the ability to make and receive FaceTime audio calls.
- Added call standby support for FaceTime audio and video calls.
- Added the ability to block incoming iMessage messages from individual senders.
- Improved accuracy of counting unread messages in Mail.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the receipt of new messages from certain providers.
- Improved compatibility of the AutoFill feature in Safari.
- Fixed an issue that could cause sound distortion on which Mac computers.
- Improved reliability of the connection to the file server using SMB2.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to disabling VPN connections.
- Improved VoiceOver navigation in Mail and Finder.
Mac OS X 10.9.3 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.9.3 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Improved support for 4K monitors on Mac Pro end of 2013 and MacBook Pro with 15-inch Retina display;
- Added the ability to sync contacts and calendars to Mac computers and iOS devices using a USB connection;
- Improved reliability of VPN connections using IPsec;
- The update contains Safari 7.0.3.
Mac OS X 10.9.4 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.9.4 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- The system improves the reliability of wake-up mode.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Macs from connecting to already registered Wi-Fi points
- Built in Safari 7.0.5
- Work has been done to improve the stability and security of Mac computers.
Mac OS X 10.9.5 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.9.5 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Improved reliability of VPN connections that use USB Smart Cards for authentication;
- Improves the reliability of access to files on the SMB server;
- The update contains a new version of Safari 7.0.6.
OS X Mountain Lion
- Dictation - Allows you to convert speech to text (Russian is not supported).
- Tighter integration with iCloud - now all notes, documents, calendars and files are saved in the вАЬcloudвАЭ. Synchronization of data between computers is performed automatically.
- The notification center is a sidebar accessible from any application. Displays the latest events on your computer (incoming mail, messages, calendar events, etc.).
- Messaging - iChat replacement with iMessage support.
- Notes - an analogue of the same application in iOS. In such notes, you can insert photos, files and share the result by mail or iCloud.
- Reminders - the built-in system completely copies the functionality of the mobile version.
- Share - in many programs (for example, Safari, Viewing photos, etc.) a button appeared that allows sharing information in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc.).
- Gatekeeper - the system will monitor which files and programs are opened by the user and block potentially dangerous operations. It is possible to completely block any program installation, allowing installation only from the Mac App Store.
- Power Nap - automatic download of new mail, backup, software update in sleep mode.
- Twitter - the ability to send tweets from the Center for notifications and many programs.
- Facebook is similar to Twitter integration.
- AirPlay Mirroring - the ability to transfer images on a Mac screen (2011 and newer models) to Apple TV.
Mac OS X v10.6.8 or newer
- 2 GB of RAM
- 8 GB of free hard disk space
- Some features (like iCloud) require an internet connection.
- Power Nap works only on computers with SSD
- Some features require an Apple ID
Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion -download
Mac OS X 10.8.1 Mountain Lion Update Delta -download About the update on the Apple site
- Correction of the error that led to the termination of the Migration Assistant utility.
- Improved compatibility of the Microsoft Exchange server connection process in Mail.
- Correction of audio playback errors using the Thunderbolt display.
- Bug fixes with iMessage.
- Fixed a bug with long names when connecting to SMB servers.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the operating system to hang when using the Pinyin login.
- Eliminate other minor bugs.
Mac OS X 10.8.2 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.8.2 Update Combo -download
Mac OS X 10.8.2 Update Special 1 -download
Mac OS X 10.8.2 Update Special 2 (For Mac 2012) -download About the update on the Apple site
- Power Nap support on MacBook Air (late 2010 edition).
- IMessage messages sent to your phone number now appear in Messages on your Mac.
- You can add new maps in Safari and Mail on your Mac to Passbook on your iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 6.
- New shared reminder lists.
- FaceTime now receives calls sent to your phone number.
- New sorting options allow you to sort your notes by name, the date you change them, as well as by the date they were created.
- Dictation now supports Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese, Spanish, Korean, Canadian, English, Canadian French and Italian.
- The program "Dictionary" now includes a French language dictionary.
- Sina Weibo profile pictures can now be added to the Contacts program.
- The ability to undo the changes made in the original document by selecting the "Save As" option.
- Increased stability and security of the system, correction of common errors.
Mac OS X 10.8.3 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.8.3 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- The ability to redeem iTunes Gift Cards on the Mac App Store using the built-in Mac camera.
- Boot Camp support for installing Windows 8.
- Boot Camp support on Macs with a 3 TB hard drive.
- Resolving an issue that could lead to an unexpected program termination as a result of using the file's URL.
- Correction of a bug that could cause Logic Pro to stop responding when using certain plugins.
- Fix a problem that could interrupt audio playback on the 2011 iMac computers.
- Safari 6.0.3.
Mac OS X 10.8.4 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.8.4 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Improved compatibility when connecting to certain corporate networks.
- Improved compatibility with Microsoft Exchange for Calendar.
- Fixed a bug that prevented FaceTime calls to non-US phone numbers.
- Fixed a bug due to which the computer could not fall asleep after using Boot Camp.
- Improved text support in PDF documents for VoiceOver.
- Safari browser updated to version 6.0.5.
Mac OS X 10.8.5 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.8.5 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Fixed a bug due to which Mail could not display messages;
- Improved AFP file transfer performance over 802.11 ac Wi-Fi networks;
- Fixed a bug due to which screensavers could not start automatically;
- Increased reliability of Xsan;
- Improved reliability when transferring large files over a wired network;
- Improved performance when authenticating to the Open Directory server;
- Fixed a bug that prevented unlock smart cards in the settings;
- The fixes included in the software update for MacBook Air 2013.
Mac os x lion
- Address Book - now uses an interface similar to the iPad version. Introduced support for Yahoo! and facetime.
- iCal - updated user interface, support for Full-Screen (full screen) mode
- Emoji - introduced support for unique Emoji icons.
- Resume - applications open in the same place where the user closes it.
- Launchpad is a panel with application icons that can be organized and organized into folders.
- Full screen mode - the new version of Mac OS X allows you to work with applications deployed in full screen, while the user is able to switch between the windows of running programs and in normal viewing mode.
- Mission Control - view current applications, integrate other Mac OS functions, including Expos√©, Spaces, Dashboard, and full-screen applications.
- Multi-touch gestures as in iOS (Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad and MacBook Late 2009 and newer are supported).
- Auto Save - automatically save documents, so users do not have to worry about manual document management.
- Game Center is the computer version of Game Center in iOS.
- The Resume function is the function of automatically restoring applications to the state in which they were at the moment when the computer was turned off or restarted, or when the program was exited.
- Hiding scrollbars - scroll bars will be in the content area of вАЛвАЛthe window and hide when scrolling does not occur (as in iOS).
- iChat now supports logging into Yahoo! Messenger. Users using iChat can chat with other users using Yahoo! accounts.
- TextEdit received a new graphical panel with a choice of font and text selection. TextEdit also supports automatic file saving.
- Lion Recovery Disk Assistant - system recovery feature. Allows you to recover disks and reinstall the OS without a physical disk.
- The new version of Mail 5 supports automatic grouping of related messages, an improved search engine, support for Microsoft Exchange 2010, and full-screen mode.
- AirDrop is a simple mechanism for copying files between various Mac devices using a wireless interface that does not require configuration.
- Versions is a feature that automatically saves various versions of a document, which allows you to track the process of making changes to documents and return to their previous state.
- FileVault - means of encrypting data on local and external drives.
- Safari with fullscreen mode and WebKit 2 engine.
- X86-64 processor (Mac with Core 2 Duo or better)
- DVD drive (or Remote Drive), USB or Firewire. There are additional programs on the DVD (however, in February-April 2011, a preliminary version can be installed directly from its disk image on a local or network hard drive)
- 2 GB of RAM
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion -download
Mac OS X 10.7.1 Lion Update Delta -download
Mac OS X v10.7.1 Mac Mini & MacBook Air (2011) -download About the update on the Apple site
- Fixed a bug that caused the computer to freeze when playing video in Safari;
- Correction of the error due to which the audio module of the system stopped working when using the optical audio output or HDMI audio output;
- Improving the reliability of connections to Wi-Fi networks;
- Fix a bug that prevented the transfer of personal data, settings, and compatible programs to a new Mac computer running OS X Lion
Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Added the ability to rebuild the desktop and programs in Fullscreen Mission Control mode.
- Now in full screen mode, you can safely drag and drop files between the desktop space and programs.
- Fixed problems that caused the menu bar to disappear in Fullscreen mode.
- Improved compatibility of Google contacts in the Address Book in sync mode.
- Fixed a problem with KeyNote, fixed a glitch hang.
- Improved VoiceOver with Launchpad.
- Solved a problem that caused network delays after exiting Sleep mode
- Fixed and improved loading in the "Restore Lion" mode from the connected Time Machine backup disk.
- Fixed a bug that caused the screen scaling function to fail.
- Updated Active Directory
Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Adding support for Catalan, Croatian, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Thai and Ukrainian;
- Correction of errors that occurred when using smart cards to log in to OS X;
- Troubleshooting directory service authentication issues;
- Correction of compatibility errors with the Windows File Sharing feature.
Mac OS X 10.7.4 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.7.4 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- An error was fixed when the function вАЬOpen windows again when re-entering the systemвАЭ was always enabled in the settings;
- Improved reliability of PPPoE connections;
- Fixed a bug that prevented save files on the server;
- Improved compatibility with UK USB keyboards;
- The update supports RAW latest digital cameras, including the Canon EOS 5D Mark III and PowerShot G1 X, Nikon D4 and D800, Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX1, FZ35 and FZ38, Samsung NX200, Sony NEX-7 and NEX-VG20;
- Safari 5.1.6 will become more stable.
Mac OS X 10.7.5 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.7.5 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Gatekeeper security feature
- Many bugs fixed
- WiFi issues with iMac resolved
- Improved stability
Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Fully 64-bit system and most of its applications.
- Quicktime x
- Microsoft Exchange Support
- Increase backup speeds Time Machine.
- Application Improvement: Mail, iCal, TextEdit, View, Settings, iChat, Xcode.
- Improved Universal Access features.
- Automatic driver update.
- Automatic setting of time zone and time.
- Improving Contextual Access to Services.
- Sharing files in sleep mode.
- Mac computer with an Intel processor.
- 1 GB of RAM.
- 5 GB of free space on your hard drive or SSD-drive.
- DVD drive, USB or Firewire to install the OS.
Mac OS X 10.6 -download
Mac OS X 10.6.1 Update Delta -download
. About the update on the Apple site
- Improved support for some Sierra Wireless 3G modems.
- Fixed a bug due to which DVD playback could unplanned stop.
- Fixed a bug due to which some drivers for printers could be incorrectly displayed when adding a new printer.
- Fixed a bug due to which it was sometimes difficult to remove the icon from the dock.
- Fixed cases where the automatic account setup in the Mail program did not work.
- Fixed a bug due to which pressing the keyboard shortcuts Command + Option + T caused a window of special characters, instead of sending a message to spam.
- Fixed errors when sending emails from certain SMTP servers.
- Fixed bugs that caused Motion 4 to crash.
- Adobe Flash Player updated to version 10.0.32.18.
Mac OS X 10.6.2 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.6.2 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Fixed an issue that could cause an unexpected logoff;
- Fixed a bug that caused distortion of graphics in Top Sites Safari;
- Fixed a bug due to which Spotlight search results do not show Exchange contacts;
- Problem preventing authentication as an administrator has been eliminated;
- Solved problems when using file servers NTFS and WebDAV;
- Increased reliability of special menus;
- Fixed problem with a four-finger swipe gesture;
- An issue has been resolved leading to an unexpected termination of Mail when setting up an Exchange server;
- Fixed a bug due to which the program "Address Book" stops responding when editing;
- The problem with adding contacts to the Address Book program has been eliminated; An issue preventing the opening of files downloaded from the Internet has been resolved;
- Increased reliability of the Safari plugin;
- - Improving the overall level of reliability programs iWork, iLife, Aperture, Final Cut Studio, MobileMe and iDisk;
- Solved the problem leading to the deletion of data when using a guest account.
Mac OS X 10.6.3 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.6.3 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Improving the reliability and compatibility of QuickTime X;
- Resolving OpenGL based program compatibility issues;
- Correction of errors that led to incorrect display of the background colors of messages in Mail;
- Correction of the error that prevented the opening of files with the names вАЬ#вАЭ and вАЬ&вАЭ in Rosetta;
- Correction of errors that prevented copying files to file servers running Windows;
- Improved performance of Logic Pro 9 and Main Stage 2 when running in 64-bit mode;
- Increased reliability when entering sleep mode and exiting it using the Bonjour function to exit sleep mode upon request;
- Correcting the error of HD color transmission in iMovie;
- Improving the reliability of print functions;
- Correction of errors related to repeated events in iCal when connecting to the Exchange server;
- Increased reliability when working with third-party USB input devices;
- Fixed a bug that caused flickering, motionless, or black pixels when watching videos from an iMight iMight camera of iMac computers (released at the end of 2009).
Mac OS X 10.6.4 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.6.4 Update Combo -download
Mac OS X 10.6.4 Update Special For iMac (2010) -download
Mac OS X 10.6.4 Update Special For Mac Mini (2010) -download
Mac OS X 10.6.4 Update Special For Mac Mini (2010) - 2 -download
Mac OS X v10.6.4 Update Special For Mac Pro (2010) -download About the update on the Apple site
- Improved compatibility with some braille displays;
- Fixed a problem that caused the keyboard or trackpad to stop responding to user actions;
- Fixed a problem that could prevent the launch of some programs Adobe Creative Suite 3;
- Fixed problems related to copying, renaming or deleting files on SMB file servers;
- Improving the stability of VPN connections;
- Fixed a problem with playback in the program вАЬDVD-playerвАЭ, if вАЬGood qualityвАЭ is selected in the deinterlacing parameters;
- Fixed problem with editing photos using iPhoto or Aperture in full screen mode;
- The problem with the time limit in the "Parental Control" function for users of the Open Directory or Active Directory has been fixed;
- Fixed a problem with the display go to sleep on MacBook Pro computers (early 2010);
- Fixed an issue where the volume of the right speaker on MacBook Pro computers (early 2010) could be greater than the volume of the left speaker.
- Security enhancements
- Added support for RAW images for some other digital camera models;
- Fixed a problem with third-party USB webcams;
- Fixed a problem with the appearance of noise when using third-party FireWire audio devices;
- Fixed a problem with creating a pair for the Apple Remote remote controls.
Mac OS X 10.6.5 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.6.5 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Improved reliability when working with Microsoft Exchange servers;
- Improving the performance of some image processing operations in iPhoto and Aperture;
- Increasing the level of stability and improving the performance of graphics programs and games;
- Elimination of the delay between jobs when printing;
- Correction of errors encountered when printing on HP printers connected to the AirPort Extreme;
- Resolving a problem that occurred when overloading contacts from the Address Book to iCal;
- Correction of an error that occurred when an object was overtightened from the stack, which caused a failure to automatically hide the Dock;
- Resolving problems with incorrect display of Wikipedia information in the Dictionary;
- Improving the performance of the program MainStage on some Mac systems;
- Resolving the problem of spacing between characters in OpenType fonts;
- Increased reliability when working with some Bluetooth braille displays;
- Resolving VoiceOver Issues When Browsing Websites Using Safari 5.
Mac OS X 10.6.6 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.6.6 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Add the Mac App Store online store.
- Error correction and increase system stability.
- Correction of graphics and robot problems with multiple monitors.
Mac OS X 10.6.7 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.6.7 Update Combo -download
Mac OS X 10.6.7 Update Special For MacBook Pro -download
Mac OS X 10.6.7 Update Special For Macbook Air -download This update should be installed on a regular 10.6.7About the update on the Apple site
- Increased reliability of the function вАЬAccess to my MacвАЭ;
- Resolving a problem that occurred when transferring files to some SMB servers;
- Fix some minor bugs in the Mac App Store.
Mac OS X 10.6.8. Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.6.8 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Solving the problem when transferring personal data, settings and compatible programs with Snow Leopard to Lion;
- Solving the problem when printing on some network printers, as a result of which printing could stop or go wrong;
- Resolving the error of stopping playing system sounds when using optical video output or HDMI
Mac OS X Leopard
- New interface Finder with support for technology CoverFlow to view files.
- The ability to preview documents in the Finder.
- Automatic backup with Time Machine technology
- Virtual Desktop Support Spaces
- Mail 3
- iChat 3
- New version of Safari.
- Added function "Parental Control"
- Boot Camp is a new program for installing Windows on Mac.
- Intel processor, PowerPC G5 or G4 (867 MHz and faster)
- DVD drive (for installing the operating system)
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- At least 9 GB of free disk space.
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard -download
Mac OS X 10.5.1 Update Delta -download About the update on the Apple site
- Correcting wireless connectivity issues
- Application Improvement: Disk Utility, iCal. Mail, Finder, Time Machine
- Error correction in access to Windows shares via SMB protocol
- Print error correction.
Mac OS X 10.5.2 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Improved services: Active Directory, System Preferences, AirPort
- Application errors fixed: Safari, Finder, Mail, iCal, iChat, Time Machine
- The ability to display stacks in the form of lists has been added to the Dock.
- Improved stability with third-party applications.
- Fixed bugs when switching Russian and English keyboard layout
- Troubleshooting errors and increasing system stability
Mac OS X 10.5.3 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.5.3 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Authorization of new connection File Sharing;
- Authorization when working with Active Directory;
- Editing Wiki content using Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer;
- Finder and web search with Spotlight;
- Sending Wellcome messages to users from Server Preferences;
- Import users and work with nested groups in Server Preferences;
- DHCP services;
- ICal Confidential Event Support;
- Synchronize Portable Home Directories;
- Prevent damage to the email server database;
- Creating and editing DNS entries in Server Admin
Mac OS X 10.5.4 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.5.4 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Troubleshooting Adobe CS3
- Improving Expos√© and Spaces
- Interaction of AirPort with 802.11n and 802.11a networks
- ICal Error Correction
- Support RAW format of various cameras.
- Fix errors accessing secure sites Safari
Mac OS X 10.5.5 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.5.5 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Security Improvements
- Improved programs: Spotlight, TextEdit, iCal, Address Book, Mail, Time Machine
- Improving system stability
- Expansion of opportunities to work with third-party devices and programs.
Mac OS X 10.5.6 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.5.6 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Improving Safari Compatibility with Web Proxy Servers
- Improving Time Machine Compatibility with Time Capsule
- Improving print quality on some printers
- MobileMe update
- Fixed bugs in applications: Mail, iChat, Aperture, iTunes.
- Increasing the quality of graphics in some applications
Mac OS X 10.5.7 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.5.7 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Improved compatibility with NVIDIA video adapters
- Error handling when working with GMail and Yahoo!
- Security update
- Application Improvement: iCal, Mail.
- Improving Parental Control
Mac OS X 10.5.8 Update Delta -download
Mac OS X 10.5.8 Update Combo -download About the update on the Apple site
- Safari version 4.0.2.
- Improved the efficiency of searching the entire history in Safari 4.
- An issue has been resolved which caused that some extensions were not displayed on the Monitors panel in the System Preferences.
- Now, when dragging an Aperture image into Automator, instead of an incorrect iPhoto action, an Aperture action is performed.
- An issue has been resolved that made it impossible to import large multimedia files from digital cameras.
- Improves Bluetooth stability with external devices (USB devices, webcams and printers).
- Solved a problem that could lead to an increase in system startup time.
- Improved iCal reliability with MobileMe Sync and CalDav.
- Fixed data processing issues with iDisk and MobileMe.
- Improved overall reliability when working with AFP.
- Improved overall reliability when working with a managed client.
- Improved compatibility and reliability when working on AirPort networks.
- Improved reliability of the Sync service.
- Included additional support for RAW images for some third-party cameras.
- Improved compatibility with some models of external USB hard drives.
- Contains the latest security updates.
System Video Reviews Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite Text Reviews Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite Video lessons There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.
Windows transition Selection of software Applications Other
Also for filling caps can refer tomfilonen2in QMS Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 01.03.19, 10:24
Reason for editing: List of the most recent keyboard shortcuts