17.01.09, 01:46
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9608
Check in: 04.02.07
Google nexus 5

Questions about porting Android OS

To avoid creating a multitude of separate topics with just one question, is it possible to port Android to device XX, please ask all such questions here. In the case of creating a separate topic with a similar question, it will still be transferred here. Therefore, do not create moderators extra work, write immediately here. In turn, as soon as specific information on porting to this or that device is announced, immediately after this, a separate topic will be allocated for this device.

Variants of launching Android on your device.
Get from the most similar Android device and rewrite some drivers.
However, if you are not a programmer and you have little free time, look at the topic about your device here:
Porting Android OSif it is not there, or it is zero, then you can not start Android.
For all symbian smartphones, it is impossible to launch and even more so the Android OS firmware.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 13.05.18, 19:07
_faber_
Message#22
26.02.09, 02:19
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

RZK333,
I will not write. :) Keep it simple. People do not always understand the complexity. For this, there is a forum so that it can be understood / heard / read. We have, after all, not a profile forum entirely programmers.

--------------------
Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?
a.yurevi4
Message#23
26.02.09, 17:32
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 80
Check in: 18.01.09
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Someone ran an android on glofiish x500 ???? really want to look at him. If so, describe what to download and how to install it.
NEXXXIUM
Message#24
26.02.09, 23:28
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1401
Check in: 01.12.08

RZK333 @ 26.2.2009, 0:53*
Fly58, don't you think that the process of porting any linux build is a hell of a laborious process, time consuming and knowledge of the structure of linux and mobile systems? you still wantto port Android on your device? or you just want run already existing port? if you run - forward to that page, everything is there, it’s simpler - it’s impossible.
= Woland = , please write to the topic header in big red letters "Without linux knowledge and no direct hands do not write!"

Thank you for the brief info

--------------------
Signature is not valid ....
Fly58
Message#25
27.02.09, 22:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 296
Check in: 24.12.07
Apple iPhone 5s

RZK333 @ 25.2.2009, 9:53*
Fly58, do not you think that the process of porting any linux ......

You, I’m looking for a comrade, clever and swift overdone yes .... Well, to you I’m already 5 years old I have been sitting on linux, genta, sushi, fryaha, kde, and so on ... Myself on my computer need to collect. What now if I have the first animal on wm to which I want to port the androyd for the first time. And suddenly I will lock it up. Sorry, of course I can give you 32k for a new touch about this garbage, BUT for me this is normal money. I pick more iPhones than wm animals. Therefore, I ask. And if you are so straightforward and tongue-tongued, explain in a normal language easier how to port which environment is needed, if you need 100% ready-made assemblies (direct link) to be installed as a regular firmware .... If it’s stupidly something worthwhile write keep quiet luchshe.

ZY Guys, sorry for offtopic.
By the way on the topic. Are there any ready-made assemblies that automatically do everything themselves? To begin with, I would like to put it this way and already there figure it out.

--------------------
ॐ each of us is individual and each with his own religion, but no one understands that we are all one .... ॐ
_faber_
Message#26
28.02.09, 13:29
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

RZK333,
Fly58,
Further communication lead through lichku or issue a library card.

--------------------
Fly58
Message#27
28.02.09, 21:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 296
Apple iPhone 5s

Woland as you say: rolleyes:
And so on. So where is it all the same to get a ready-made assembly that can only be run on the BB or on the animal?
Click the direct link or in the attack

--------------------
ॐ each of us is individual and each with his own religion, but no one understands that we are all one .... ॐ
RZK333
Message#28
01.03.09, 06:58
hardware or die.
[offline]

Messages 478
Check in: 24.04.07
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F / DS

You, I look comrade, smart and greyish beyond measure yes ....

leave your opinion about people with you, it interests us a little. let's not breed hostility, otherwise comrade= Woland =slaps us (:

port androyd.

I try again to explain - to collectIts the kernel will be unrealistically difficult for unprepared and unpacked in the configuration of toolchain and make systems, you will have to take a deeper look into the intricacies of scripts, and think long ago why is it "falling again in segfault on this file?" Moreover, there are no imputed mans in this case.

you need: take the assembly from the xda-devs forum, or rather, first find it - upload to the USB flash drive - click on haret.exe - look at the crooked android - continue to use Venda.

And suddenly I will constipate.

it’s not real yet, coldboot and reinstalling rom to linux is a dream for modern davasin ... you’ll just erase the Windows from ram, load your kernel and the kernel will load the rest. Everything will return to its position with pressing reset. Windows will not find out anything about it (: it's like a live-cd on a computer.

if there are ready-made 100% working assemblies (direct link) such that they themselves are installed as a regular firmware ....

There is not a single 100% working thing in the world of manually porting linux to mobile devices. everything is buggy, hangs and lags, come to terms with it (:

hereThere is an assembly (40mb) under Raphael with a small installation manual.
In addition to this manual, I advise you to look at default.txt and look in the comments, most likely you will have to correct the kernel initialization line a little and fix the APN or some iron feature, for example, on my nike you need to specify what version you have, 16 20 keyboards.

hereDiscussion (250 pages) of the port on Diamond and Raphael, read the last 5 pages, most likely there are answers to many questions that will appear if the assembly on the link above does not start.

good luck I hope everything is clear now?

--------------------
Something only i see?
alex_h
Message#29
01.03.09, 16:08
Novice
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 33
Check in: 17.08.08

Correctly, I understand that if I bought myself a HTC HD on WM, then I won’t see Android new and working? Like Linux?
Those. Is it worth coming to terms with WM 6 and waiting for WM 7, which HD will not pull too?
Or are there any hopes that some of the above operating systems will work on HD without megamass glitches?
_faber_
Message#30
01.03.09, 16:45
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

alex_h,
I think the maximum that can be expected is the custom firmware with WM6.5, if we talk about trouble-free work. With the Android port, which, I think, WM7 - nothing will provide such a high quality of work, like a native OS. And 6.5, after all, from 6.1 is not very far gone. Basically some cosmetic changes.

--------------------
RZK333
Message#31
01.03.09, 21:04
hardware or die.
[offline]

Messages 478
Check in: 24.04.07
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F / DS

Will I not see the Android new and working? Like Linux?

linux can be right nowseein the form of Angstrom, to which you can connect via ssh from a computer.
Android is in a very early port state, the screen, the interface, the download and the usb network are working, plus it still hangs if you don’t touch it for a while. but this is progress, maybe in a couple of months somebody will finish the modules and it will work fine :)
Those. Is it worth coming to terms with WM 6 and waiting for WM 7, which HD will not pull too?

qc 528mhz will not pull wm7 ?! Something I can not believe that wm7 will require more.

--------------------
Something only i see?
Fly58
Message#32
02.03.09, 11:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 296
Apple iPhone 5s

Well, it was impossible to write right away ?!
Plus a turnip.
ZY On the topic of porting was a success BUT gps works through time. That catches satellites, it is not like at all. Is it treated? the links nenashol nothing.

--------------------
* Fantik *
Message#33
02.03.09, 12:03
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 25.02.09
Alcatel PIXI 3 OT-4027D

Maybe you can still somehow port Android OS to RoverPC G6 ??? really want to ....: sveta:

--------------------
Kutuzov was right - to save Russia,need to burn Moscow.
hjelle
Message#34
02.03.09, 21:09
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 516
Check in: 13.01.06

Comrades, is there any information about porting to glofishes (x600, x650) ??

--------------------
zheleshka
_AusTiN_
Message#35
05.03.09, 18:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 359
Check in: 28.02.09
Apple iPhone X

Toshiba G500 - is there something? ... or you can forget about it? ... (percent ARM)

--------------------
Was: Motorola T191, Nokia 6610, Nokia 3250, Nokia E65, Toshiba G500, Toshiba G900, Nokia 5800, Asus P750, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, Nokia 6510, Nokia N95 8GB, Nokia 5800, HTC Hero, HTC HD2, HTC Sensation, GalaxyS 2, iPhone4S, 5, 6, 6S
Now: iPhone X
_faber_
Message#36
05.03.09, 19:24
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Messages 9608
Google nexus 5

This OS is for touchscreen devices.

--------------------
Seek & Destroy
Message#37
06.03.09, 17:46
I can dancE
[offline]

Messages 2551
Check in: 15.03.08
Sony Xperia TX

On WM2003SE launched, wondered whether the launch is possible on the Samsung i750 ???

--------------------
Dreamas if you were going to liveforever. Live like you're going to die tomorrowMOVIE
When it's dark we see stars, they are thereis always, you just need to raise your head and see ...
_AusTiN_
Message#38
06.03.09, 23:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 359
Check in: 28.02.09
Apple iPhone X

= Woland = @ 5.3.2009, 18:24*
This OS is for touchscreen devices.

Eh ... :( Thank you.

--------------------
Was: Motorola T191, Nokia 6610, Nokia 3250, Nokia E65, Toshiba G500, Toshiba G900, Nokia 5800, Asus P750, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, Nokia 6510, Nokia N95 8GB, Nokia 5800, HTC Hero, HTC HD2, HTC Sensation, GalaxyS 2, iPhone4S, 5, 6, 6S
Now: iPhone X
Allenz
Message#39
09.03.09, 13:15
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 10.09.07

Greetings to all, tell me, really put an android on the Rover E5?
Dogger
Message#40
11.03.09, 20:08
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 03.01.08
Asus p526

Can you tell me if Android is possible on Omap? : blush: Or is it so bad with a low processor?
Ps not HTC

Post has been editedDogger - 11.03.09, 20:18
Shadowriver
Message#41
11.03.09, 20:27
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 11.11.08

The Android resource requirements are very moderate: 32MB RAM, 32MB Flash, 200MHz percent.

59 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/05: 27