> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

HTC Blackstone, HTC MAX 4G - Discussion of sound quality in other HTC's devaysakh | Patches, methods, discussion

Rep: (849)
- = KiNGeR Audio Patch = -
Discussionimprove sound quality and increase the volume on devices from HTC
HTC MAX 4G, HTC HD, HTC Diamond, HTC Diamond2, HTC Touch PRO, HTC Touch PRO2, HTC Touch PRO CDMA, HTC Touch2 Mega, HTC Touch 3G, HTC Cruise, HTC Cruise2009, HTC ELF, HTC HD Mini, HTC HD2, XPERIA X1 and others.
Discussion | Guide / rubricator

• Dear users!
    Be polite! Say "Thank you" increase reputation. If you have less than 15 posts, then click on the "Complaint" and let us know who helped you.

• The material presented on the page is unofficial, in the event of failure consequences or death to vehicle / speaker and author on the Administration does not bear the responsibility of the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!

1. In this theme occursonly discussionsound quality and volume on devices from HTC!
(Ask questions, express their opinions, offer, share their experience, criticize, etc ...)

2. NEW!Guide / rubricator - Here is all the information about my patch, as well as own version of the patch. Talk in the subject is forbidden, Thank you for your understanding!
(Read, download, install ...)

3. Optional:
Utility
• A selection of tunes and songs that I use during sound testing and checking the quality of the playback:
1. Selection of high quality tunes that have a variety of tools are used to "thin" the sound quality inspection:
Attached fileKiNGeR_Sound_pack_01.zip(24.65 MB)

2. Selection of compositions for professional test playback, ie, phase-antiphase, tracks, by frequencies, noise, frequency test, with pronounced some tools and other specific tracks.:
Attached fileKiNGeR_Sound_pack_02.zip(54.21 MB)

3. Selection of the usual high-quality ringtones are used to check the quality of general play, to cover all types of music:
Attached fileKiNGeR_Sound_pack_03.zip(17.77 MB)

4. Selection of the "stress" of tracks for our speakers, ie The BASS, used to check the bassist tones, dominated by low frequencies and lower middle:
Attached fileKiNGeR_Sound_pack_04.zip(6.72 MB)

5. A drop of humor, and then all of a serious :)
Attached fileKiNGeR_Sound_pack_05.zip(8.3 MB)

• Useful links:
- Volume control Which helps to make a smooth multi-level volume control.
- How does the speaker in the HTC MAX 4G
- Installation failed standard speakers in various devices
- FAQ on making the amplifier speaker

4. Latest News:
[I] [color = red] 03.11.2010 was made and placed in index:
  • Update patch to version 3.0 for the HTC HD, HTC Diamond, HTC Diamond2, HTC Touch PRO, HTC Touch PRO2, HTC Touch2 Mega, HTC Touch 3G, HTC Cruise2009, XPERIA X1. [/ color] [/ i]

Post has been editedkinger - 09.03.11, 13:52
Reason for edit: Update patch Most of devices to version 3.0

Greetings to all!
Finally I finished my patch (changes) to improve the audio on our animals.
Transmittal description:
After the first tricks, (laid outherethe very first version,heresecond), and editing the AudioPara3.csv file, which is responsible for the audio parameters of sound, in short, the volume of speakers, headphones, internal codecs in various phone modes, in particular, the volume of the internal, external speaker, headset, headphones, volume during telephone conversation, speakerphone, system sounds (music, etc.), the volume of the call both in the speaker and in the headset, etc.

After I delved into this issue, and did not want to simply increase the volume on your phone, firstly to improve the playback quality, well, and secondly have to increase the volume.
This is basically the responsibility of the AudioFilterTable.csv file, which manages:
- digital IIR filter (Infinite impulse response);
- automatic adjustment (compression) of the dynamic range of the audio signal (ADRC) Automatic Dynamic range compression.
- and most importantly, with an eight-band system equalizer (EQ), please do not confuse with the fact that the HTC Audio Player, with headphones connected.

There are also AudioPreProcessTable.csv file, he is responsible for the quality and sound on auto during the conversation, it upheld me because in my opinion, everything is smooth :)

So preprovodilovki enough, that's what happened in the end:
Description of the changes:
1. AudioPara3.csv:
-Uchityvaya feedback and suggestions after my first tricks, see above in this report, the first three-division system volume and ring volume, left unchanged, ie, volume when exposed to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd levels (silent level) will volume as the original, with no volume change, on the 4th, 5th and 6th present my change in volume.
- Increased the overall volume of the system;
- Increased the volume of the internal speaker, during a conversation, the interlocutor is heard better;
- Increased the microphone volume, we could hear better at the other end;
- Increased the volume in the headset;
- Increased the volume in the headphones;
- Increased the volume of the external speaker;
- Reduce the volume of system messages in the "ear" when talking, for example, SMS during the conversation - not scary;)
All volume increases are made to a normal level, without wheezing and distortion, such as in files with prefixes MAX, MEDIUM and SuperLight, they can be found on the forum or in the program HD_Tweak, which are very loud and there are any distortions of sound (IMHO, but it's a fact ).

2. AudioFilterTable.csv:
- Changed the parameters of the automatic adjustment of the dynamic range of the audio signal, the sound became cleaner, deeper and less cut off with a strong incoming volume (in DB) ...
- The system equalizer (EQ) is turned on, turned off by default by HTC;
- Completely changed 8 frequency bands equalizer.
By default, frequencies were present in the disabled mode - 800, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 5000, 6000, 8000.
In my opinion, these are not the best frequencies, I installed - 60, 150, 300, 750, 1500, 3500, 7000, 15000.
- The optimal levels on the scale of each of the equalizer frequencies (IMHO).
- Changed the types of the 1st and 8th bands of the equalizer, which had a limitation in the subsequent control.
This results in a more "bass" sound, as made slope in the low frequencies are better hear the bass, but also low at a good level.

PS: It seems from the main missed nothing much has not, because in the description above many internal terms and references, some probably not necessary and it is not clear in this brief:

The sound became better, cleaner, deeper, appeared (the bass stood out), the sound levels (IMHO) were optimally selected and the equalizer was tuned.

PS: PS: Max tried to pull out of our Mach, but rather the dynamics of the NTS, quality and loud without wheezing, distortions and even some bass, IMHO, it turned out. If even better, in my opinion - it is only the dynamics of the soldering of Nokia, and that they have in my opinion the sound processor and audio processing to output to a speaker arranged sovseeem differently ... :)

Here the file in the CAB-file archive and a description, set in the system memory, but in any case he himself to install all;)
After installation, be sure to reboot to get the effect !!!
M
Raised in the cap under spoilerUtility .
A little later I transferred to the FAQ. Thank you for your trouble.

One of vasmin ...
One of volkalex73 ...
One of Mikl ...
One of BigBoy ...
One of dmarin ...
One of veter53 ...
One of GSN78 ...

Attached files

Attached fileKiNGeR_Audio_Volume___Quality_Patch_MAX_4G.zip(11.73 Kb)

Post has been editedAndreee - 30.10.09, 23:40

Perperum,
Perperuum @ 28.10.09, 17:09*
But these things are not the speaker will cover something?

;) Thank
So what I dug about two weeks, it is not Bg_AuduoParaMAX_4G_fix.cab (apologies to developers), but if you install the cab and even prescribe Medium of it is to break and the speaker and the ears can be :)
In Bg_AuduoParaMAX_4G_fix.cab just AudioPara3.csv file in a through battened down the volume settings, and on the principle of BBBB, CCCC, DDDD, EEEE, FFFF.
And it sounds aghast: wacko:
I picked up almost every parameter several times and AudioPara3.csv and AudioFilterTable.csv and AudioPreProcessTable.csv, and I raised the volume in the main level of the frequency equalizer AudioFilterTable.csv file, so do not worry, try.
On Mahe definitely will not be problems for other devices, I do not know ...

Posted 28-10-2009, 16:27:

MadFile,
MadFile @ 28.10.09, 17:23*
Sound then on default can be returned, if that?

Yes common Uninstall via Add or Remove Programs and all.
There are two files copied to the Windows and a key, respectively, while removing my kaba, all steranes becomes defaulted;)

Post has been editedAndreee - 03.02.10, 20:22
Reason for editing: 1 from matana ...

BigBoy,
BigBoy @ 28.10.09, 19:28*
When viewing TV YOTA (particularly Bibigon) at maximum volume through the external loudspeaker has a small jitter at high frequencies

And if you use another animal with the sound of chatter there? such as listening to music, call, etc. or dugie channels :)
Maybe just on this channel a strong level of the input sound, so there is chatter

Posted 28-10-2009, 19:04:

PIPE Smoker,
PIPE Smoker @ 28.10.09, 19:59*
And how bring up the system EQ, which is unlocked when installing kaba?

:) And I'm not talking about the equalizer on-screen ...
This equalizer AudioFilterTable.csv file line:
C1, AUDFMT EQ, FFFF, 3,3C, 3,016A, 3,96,3,016A, 3,12C, 3,016A, 2,2EE, 3,016A, 2,5DC, 3,016A, 4, DAC, 3,0
16A, 3,1B58,3,016A, 2,3A98,3,016A ,
And there you adjust the figures ...

Rep: (0)
[Quote name = 'kinger' date = '28 .10.2009, 14:01 'post =' 3385731 ']
- The system equalizer (EQ) is turned on, turned off by default by HTC;
Have not found!? where to looking for? And the balance is impossible to tie ??? and some felts deaf in one ear became felts really big difference L / R channels ... (I use sony ericson DS970 + core player, on glofishe h500plyus play louder, bassist, but it's nothing major balance -That normul behold and wonder as the thread to tie a balance possible?

Rep: (5)
Regarding "KiNGeR_Audio_Volume___Quality_Patch_MAX_4G.zip",
Ota Videos, Music, TV and MR3 normal flight, on the face of the increase in the sound and the music it is heard clearly without distortion (sound level of 100%), there is a ringing for an incoming call if there is a standard tune and generally when listening to all the standard melodies
Firmware Lesder M2HW 1.1 (version 2.1.1919 Manila) with the weather on the home page + Mod for Manila 02/01/1919 and 01/02/1920 with a view of Manila under 2.5
Good work, try as it may be to tie the plus!

vadim_VV,
vadim_VV @ 29.10.09, 8:12*
Have not found!? where to looking for? And the balance is impossible to tie ??? and some felts deaf in one ear became felts really big difference L / R channels ... (I use sony ericson DS970 + core player, on glofishe h500plyus play louder, bassist, but it's nothing major balance -That normul behold and wonder as the thread to tie a balance possible?

Visually, the equalizer does not run, it is configured in the file tsaframi in 8 frequency bands, balance :) have not seen and not touched him.
For a better understanding, in short, I changed to various AudioPara3.csv gomkosti (internal speaker, the sound during the call, the sound in the headphones, the sound in the handset during a conversation, etc.)
And AudioFilterTable.csv smoothing filter in settings file, the sound of his races at the Auto and 8-NIL frequency EQ bands, it looks like this:
The frequencies that were the default and tomuzhe disabled: 800.1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 5000, 6000, 8000
Frequencies that I have made, turned on and adjusted their Level 60, 150, 300, 750, 1500, 3500, 7000, 15000.
Accordingly, the sound became deeper and appeared basses, so who does not see the difference in sound quality, you need to listen to this way :) in the sense in the low frequencies.
Balance I did not touch and do not know where it is regulated, and do not know because what to change it then ?!

strum1,
strum1 @ 29.10.09, 12:32*
there ringing for an incoming call if there is a standard tune and generally when listening to all the standard melodies

Perhaps because under all the melodies will not please everyone, because they are coded, digitized with different parameters and different levels of the signal (there is initially very loud music, such as the call) and they will rattle.

Perperum,
Perperuum @ 29.10.09, 14:32*
WRONG! If you are using the original configuration device provides more than enough volume and pass calls from "neuslyshannosti"

I beg to differ, with the standard of the original settings, the sound is quiet, unless of course the body is lying on the table next to work, they may be sufficient, but it is necessary to put in your pocket and go outside or sit in traffic, or stick in a purse well, etc. . then you can not hear.
And tomuzhe volume is only a part of my ideas, the second and more important part for me was and is in the quality, especially the low frequencies.

to All
Eliminate squeaks in dynamics ;) Was only the background, but from him that I will not spoil in any way, it is an audio stream as audio processor is turned off, do not fade away. The truth had to change the settings mask with combined filter smoothing IIR - is it affects the squeak sound turned even "equal" than in the first patch IMHO, try ...
Because most zhalovali to squeak in the dynamics, then this version of the patch, and I must stop!

PS:Xrom I apologize that yesterday did not have time to remove the "squeak" and ask you posted with him but whom he can prevent this my kabom removed and who do not mind to enjoy beg.
Ktati and I finally did begin to try the firmware as well as the goodies, and I with this sound 3 weeks or more, "messing" and still sit Offe: blush:

UPDATE:
Previous patchin this message, Not download or install, it has a disagreeable squeaking after the audio stream, i.e. end of any audio, music, signal, and ID

This final patch, so to speak release:

And heremodifications and further development! ;)

Attached files

Attached fileKiNGeR_Audio_Vol_Qual_Patch_FIX1_MAX4G.zip(11.71 KB)

Post has been editedkinger - 07.11.09, 14:38
Reason for editing: Added info about how that would not downloads the previous patch, which has been found trouble :) - Pisco

JIyHaTuK,
JIyHaTuK @ 29.10.09, 15:52*
I use headphones sinhayzer c-iks100 .. So, the level before installing the Kaba in the enjoyment of my very arranged. Now, even a quarter of the volume all very loud ...

Perhaps because I checked on the standard headphones supplied with the phone.
Here are just for you, well, for those who loudly with headphones, returned sound from the headphones by default.
I've found the bottom of this post, the instruction inside ...
Unsubscribe if something goes wrong, but I think everything will be gud;)

JIyHaTuK,
JIyHaTuK @ 29.10.09, 15:52*
Offer - programmulinu write with the help of which one could adjust these parameters. Can, in principle, to write it, but I do not know the materiel that it is responsible for what) You can cooperate, to give birth to something.)

Perhaps, but later, right now I'm on a business trip in St. Petersburg, working shaft, the authorities did not praise ... I generally like after arriving home lay the patch, but could not resist, so that at the moment excuse me for inefficacy, etc. however, work ...

Attached files

Attached fileKiNGeR_Audio_Path_FIX_LOW_PLAYBACK_HEADSET.zip(7.74 KB)

Post has been editedkinger - 29.10.09, 16:12

MadFile,
MadFile @ 29.10.09, 17:08*
If The Official from him did not get rid, then it makes no sense to you its Fix) Hissing it is and always has been ... the main thing that has not been a peep ...
Lack thereof squeak check out one of these days ... do not have time. Cub from the same rock?

I'm talking about squeaking, which appears when the cab of my, now, after FIXa, squeak disappears, can only hiss.Misunderstood your post :)
swing fromnew postBecause previous I can not edit ...: wacko:

Post has been editedkinger - 29.10.09, 16:24

MadFile,
MadFile @ 29.10.09, 23:39*
I can no longer put quiet mode - yelling ...
There are no thoughts of optionality sound in the future?

1. Quiet Mode? meaning at the minimum volume slider, still loud? And where it is, headphones, or system sounds and the incoming call to an external speaker? If the minimum much loud, I can at least make even more quietly. Although I am tuning in the first three volumes have not touched (standard left), but they can be reduced below the standard, unnecessarily. they have become louder because of the inclusion of an equalizer, which has brought a slight increase in the total volume as well as the overall system volume, I lifted a little.
Specify where (how) do not include mozhezh silent mode, and will think Che can do;)
2. Optionally, in the future it is planned, will soon be free time (trip will end) and loans and maybe even tochnoee loans;)
JIyHaTuK,
Offer - programmulinu write with the help of which one could adjust these parameters. Can, in principle, to write it, but I do not know the materiel that it is responsible for what) You can cooperate, to give birth to something.)

At the moment, there is a problem a simple automation, it is that at the slightest change of files containing sound settings, you need the CP because changes are picked up by the system when downloading audio drivers and startup processes, so it is impossible to hear the changes in real time.
But there is an idea to reset these processes on the fly, after changing the settings to a file, and that's when it will be possible to make an application to visually change the parameters of the sound ...
Shorter in my plans it has, I think will finish it together.

Rep: (5)
no questions
but how to explain
I graduated from the conservatory saxophone
hearing both at znayut-- close to absolute
that was - excuse in any frame not climbed
It was gorgeous
-The who understand will understand
that's all the information content
I'm sorry if something goes wrong

Posted 31-10-2009, 20:31:

pol'zuyu
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/326237/Audio_only_Qual_Patch_MAX4G.zip
because this file are completely satisfied with the volume, louder personally do not need me

appeared low poluchastoty
disappeared so-called gluhovatost- ie
voice was not clear blurred

Post has been editedAndreee - 31.10.09, 20:42
Reason for editing: Consolidated messages.

volkalex73 @ 31.10.09, 21:32*
I'm sorry if something goes wrong

volkalex73 @ 31.10.09, 21:40*
appeared low poluchastoty
disappeared so-called gluhovatost- ie
voice was not clear blurred

That's just what I need to know what would be next for yourself to make some plans and outline, and try to improve the sound in our animals, to be honest I'm not in it the soul of tea. And this despite the fact that he had not put custom firmware;)
Thanks for the information, a report on my patch.

+ For a real description of the pros / cons

Perperum,
Perperuum @ 01/11/09, 14:13*
Today, riding on public transport was zvonok.Tak's thought that the volume has increased, although the author claims that in the patch system sounds left unchanged.
It can really show.

;) No, it did not seem to:
volkalex73,
volkalex73 @ 1.11.09, 18:14*
if you change certain frequencies - the sound becomes louder or quieter depending on what changes
so after kingera patch (only quality video sound) - the sound gets a bit louder

In the description of this version of the patch, I said:
kinger,
kinger @ 30.10.09, 16:15*
leaving only qualitative component patch, it is the same as in the main (final) patch,cm. above the top of the postsIn this connection, the volume slightly louder than the regular, but it certainly is not critical!

Rep: (57)
About Audio_Patch_XPERIA_ver3.cab patch :
Set today instead optxperiabeta02.cab and it's nice to just surprised because this is what is missing in vizglyavost external speakers!
I have for many years engaged in digitization of music and I can say with certainty, sound got better! I have never expected that my XPERIA may sound decent. It turns out he can. Add Sounds juicy, though not large, but tovarischi BASS! Now there's a hint of their presence. Potestit sound with BT headset mono, stereo, at first glance, well, I will continue to test, I think all the same that it will be even possible to correct, but it is already clear in the course of yuzanya apparatus.
p.s.
Before you install this patch, I nailed Editor treble nameryanno for ring tones, so that the machine sounded more or less well, is now thinking of their return

I tested on xperia x1. thanks, transcripts! surround sound became louder and much more.

Hello to all!
Posted audio patch v3.0 new version.
Read morehere spoiler в„–10 and в„–11.
See cap threads;.)

PS: I'm preparing patches for other devices, based on the patch for MAX 4G - v3.0, therefore, requests the users of other devices, write what versions use patches -in particular, the volumeThat I took as a basis pleasant for you and your animals the volume, and then I check in it :) Well, or any feature requests ... trip is over, the time comes;)

Post has been editedkinger - 23.12.09, 04:06

Rep: (182)
And for Diamonda 1 have anything?

Rep: (2075)
kinger,
I use at MAKS those patches where the volume of the external speaker "-20" (now put the third version).
Satisfied with this balance "one hundred percent". ))

Rep: (56)
If you have free time, you can make for Acer NeoTuoch S200?

We have the same garbage with the sounds of ...

Kingery use patches since its inception. Yesterday, for the interest carried to listen to the default sound - a nightmare! I've already lost touch with that. So thank you for your work!

Rep: (25)
The proposal is: if only all all versions have the same name (not the file name, and the name of the application), or when you install another version in the removal of the program is increasing the number of unnecessary entries.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/04/20, 11:51