> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Allway Sync | synchronization of files and directories

Rep: (15)
Allway sync
Version: 20.0.5

Last update of the program in the header:10.04.2020

Attached Image

Description:
Allway Sync uses innovative algorithms to synchronize your data between PCs, laptops, USB flash drives, remote FTP / SFTP servers, various network storage and so on. D. Allway Sync combines iron reliability and an extremely simple user interface.

Types of synchronized folders: local, network, FTP, WebDav.Starting with version 9.0.1 , Allway Sync also can synchronize to portable devices files and folders, such as PDAs and smartphones, supporting MS ActiveSync protocol.
Flexible settings synchronization. Oeratsionnye Supported systems: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/7/8.

Allway Sync is free for moderate personal use. Limitations of the free version: synchronization is not more than 20 000 files per 30-day period. To remove this limitation, purchase Pro requires a license. Russian interface is present.

Homepage: allwaysync.com
Download the latest version (x86)
Download latest version (x86, x64)

Download:
Version:20.0.5 Updated on April 9, 2020 g (Cmapuk XEHK)
Version: 20.0.3
19.1.5 x64 Pro
Version 14.0.1 Free: Allway Sync (Post # 28251916) , patch
Version 12.16.9 Pro: Allway Sync (Post # 28249415)

Past versions
12.12.12 Version: Attached fileallwaysync-12-12-12.exe (7.01 MB)
changes from version 12.0.12
Version 12.0.12: Attached fileallwaysync_12_0_12.exe (6.93 MB)

Version 11.1.24: Attached fileallwaysync_11_1_24.exe (6.63 MB)

Version 3.10.25: allwaysync_10_3_25.exe
Version 10.3.8: allwaysync_10_3_8.exe changes thank Gmenya
Version 10.2.3: allwaysync_10_2_3.exe changes
Version 9.4.5: allwaysync_9_4_5.exe thank zhavkin
Version 9.4.1: Attached fileallwaysync_9_4_1.exe (5.73 MB)

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 10.04.20, 11:20
Reason for editing: Update: new version

Rep: (0)
Conversely program like unlike MobSync exactly that before the synchronization process, I can see which files have occurred izmenneniya, what and where you want to copy, update, delete. There are all sorts of incidents so I prefer to check before. MobSync same copies quickly, deftly, and "no questions asked" what scares me a little, as though once again not to run into nonsense. In addition, one and the same infa and stored on the card and PDA on a separate card that is connected via a card reader (just in case something happens to infoy on the screw, and PDA lost / stolen), and on the screw. All the same, therefore it is more convenient to use the same program, switching between preset profiles synchronization than two programs.

Rep: (7)
A cube latest version ??? Put ???

Well, the drug would be nice, if available.

Rep: (1123)
If I understand correctly, the subject has been updated to 12.0.12 :)

Rep: (1037)
Uncle_Olega @ 09.01.2009, 12:35*
Last update of the program in the cap 10.09 .12

back to the future ...

Post has been editedFreeDreex - 12.05.12, 02:31
Reason for editing: fixed to reality :-)

Rep: (7)
Last update of the program in the header 09/10/12

And it is a cure for greed ??? Or frivarnaya?

Rep: (4)
version 12.12.12
The main changes compared to 12.0.12
- Added "Multi-client locks" feature. It guarantees that just single synchronization process can make changes in the specified root folder at once,
- Improved versioning policy: fixed some errors linked with order of old file versions saving,
- Added Google Cloude Storage support,
- Extended list of supported variables for custom actions (time, statistics),
- Added Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) support. So files can be synchronized even if they are being used in other applications,
- Improved interaction with MS SkyDrive,
- Added versioning policy for local archives and MS SkyDrive,
- Partial synchronizations are supported: the synchronizer remembers done work in case of failure or stop and next time the synchronization continues in view of previous incomplete synchronization,
- Now versioning policy covers all synchronization types excepting local archives and MS SkyDrive,
- Supported Amazon Cloud Drive,
- Synchronization service now supports Active Directory

Rep: (25)
tell me how to clean a computer from Allway Sync Pro?
It has been downloadedAllway Sync 12.2.3 Pro portable
which turned out not cured. As a result, it was demolished, with the native site has been downloaded a freeware version that when you start still require key input.
Registry for AllwaySync fully furbished

Rep: (3732)
Allway Sync 12.16.9 Pro
Year / Release Date: 10.2013
Version: 12.16.9
Developer: Usov Lab
Attached fileAllway Sync-12-16-9.exe(12.57 MB)

Rep: (273)
masterlist,
already there have Allway Sync 14.0.1

Attached fileallwaysync-14-0-1.exe(7.13 MB)

M
Added to the cap. thank

masterlist @ 09.01.2014, 01:07*
Where ?

at the office. website. I've got it perfectly patches this patch and running since the 12th version,
true x64 (http://allwaysync.com/download/allwaysync-x64-14-0-1.exe ),
on x86 I do not use and do not know the details
Attached fileallway.sync.x64.12.1.1-patch.exe(61.5 KB)

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 12.01.14, 20:06

Kikujiro_SPb
I pay vnimanie- this patch to work withx64- x86 is not likely to make friends

Post has been editedssergey - 11.01.14, 02:23

Rep: (1123)
ssergey,
in the header link to the post in the post, this time painted - all we could we have done: yes:

Rep: (11)
Prompt, by this bend sync 2 computers. Home and work. Intermediary may, for example, Dropbox. I read somewhere that it is possible, but can not find where

Rep: (63)
I did not hear anything on the stability of the drug for 16 version ??

* ka81,
For x64 couple of posts above lecturing patch - I have consistently worked

Rep: (63)
I have a coolant. 86

Rep: (6)
Can you please tell how to configure an action: after the end of the sync switch off the computer.

Rep: (6)
* Guiza,
he found:

Specify this option to exit the application after completing the specified sync job (s). Otherwise, the application keeps running until closed. In the following example, the sync job "My Documents" is executed as soon as the synchronization application starts. When that sync job ends, the application exits.

syncappw.exe -s "My Documents" -e

Rep: (1)
By the 17th version of the x64 patch PRO is also suitable.

Post has been editedmegane68 - 02.04.17, 10:37

Rep: (0)
Prompt please manual installation of the patch, I can not Win10Pro x64 install (or rather, nothing happens when you open a patch)

Rep: (52)
I understand the reference to patch rubbed. Can someone share?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 6:26