> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Allway Sync | synchronization of files and directories

Rep: (15)
Allway sync
Version: 20.0.5

Last update of the program in the header:10.04.2020

Attached Image

Description:
Allway Sync uses innovative algorithms to synchronize your data between PCs, laptops, USB flash drives, remote FTP / SFTP servers, various network storage and so on. D. Allway Sync combines iron reliability and an extremely simple user interface.

Types of synchronized folders: local, network, FTP, WebDav.Starting with version 9.0.1 , Allway Sync also can synchronize to portable devices files and folders, such as PDAs and smartphones, supporting MS ActiveSync protocol.
Flexible settings synchronization. Oeratsionnye Supported systems: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/7/8.

Allway Sync is free for moderate personal use. Limitations of the free version: synchronization is not more than 20 000 files per 30-day period. To remove this limitation, purchase Pro requires a license. Russian interface is present.

Homepage: allwaysync.com
Download the latest version (x86)
Download latest version (x86, x64)

Download:
Version:20.0.5 Updated on April 9, 2020 g (Cmapuk XEHK)
Version: 20.0.3
19.1.5 x64 Pro
Version 14.0.1 Free: Allway Sync (Post # 28251916) , patch
Version 12.16.9 Pro: Allway Sync (Post # 28249415)

Past versions
12.12.12 Version: Attached fileallwaysync-12-12-12.exe (7.01 MB)
changes from version 12.0.12
Version 12.0.12: Attached fileallwaysync_12_0_12.exe (6.93 MB)

Version 11.1.24: Attached fileallwaysync_11_1_24.exe (6.63 MB)

Version 3.10.25: allwaysync_10_3_25.exe
Version 10.3.8: allwaysync_10_3_8.exe changes thank Gmenya
Version 10.2.3: allwaysync_10_2_3.exe changes
Version 9.4.5: allwaysync_9_4_5.exe thank zhavkin
Version 9.4.1: Attached fileallwaysync_9_4_1.exe (5.73 MB)

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 10.04.20, 11:20
Reason for editing: Update: new version

Rep: (120)
Goes on Vista? And it is there on bluetooth sync-Ia?

Rep: (-1)
Join theSchumacher As with the BT-sync "Communicator-Kommunikatr"?

Rep: (15)
Schumacher @ 01/09/2009, 17:55*
Goes on Vista?

Oeratsionnye Supported systems: Windows 98 / ME / 2000/2003 / XP / Vista.

Schumacher @ 01/09/2009, 17:55*
And it is there on bluetooth sync-Ia?

The program works through ActiveSync, so should work where work ActiveSync. I think should work through BT.

In my opinion, this program is only with some stretch may serve as an alternative (in the current version 9.0.1, at least) MobSync or Easy Sync, because: 1. Do not connect the device detects via ActiveSync, and therefore is not running automatic synchronizationconnecting the device (Such as in MobSync or Easy Sync); 2. Do not detect file changes on the PDA, and therefore not an automatic synchronization feature when files are changed (Such as in ActiveSync). Although both of these functions work fine with a USB drive.
Currently I use a PDA synchronizationScheduled . By the way, (subjectively as special measurements did!) Synchronization occurs faster than MobSync or Easy Sync.
A positive feature of Allway Sync from the above programs are more flexible timing adjustment, in particular: 1. SynchronizationFTP and WebDav ; 2. Ability automatically save all the old versions of deleted or changed files in a separate folder. 3. Flexible notification policy setting for errors or questionable activities.

Definitelyit makes sense to use it if appropriate addition of other synchronizations synchronization with the PDA. I'm on the computer, for example, used to work and mobsync, and Allway Sync. After the appearance of a function work with PDA and Allway Sync, I tokazalsya from Mobsync, - why keep permanently open 2 program, when you can use one for the same purpose?

CC-Tanzwut @ 9.1.2009, 21:50*
both in the BT-sync "Communicator-Kommunikatr"?

Nothing. The program works in the big blind, and the device does not install anything.

Post has been editedUncle_Olega - 16.01.09, 09:07

Rep: (8)
It seems anyone this programmulina do not need ...
If someone suddenly climb, can offer an alternative to it, so that the folders and files in the big blind, the laptop and the memory card KPKshnoy synchronized.
In the meantime I will try.

Rep: (951)
tehnorazum,
Well, why do I need :)
On Vista x32 wasEasy syncBut on W7 x64 she stopped working as it should ...

Rep: (253)
The new version of Allway Sync version 9.4.5

Attached files

Attached fileallwaysync_9_4_5.exe(5.76 MB)

Rep: (70)
program installed version 9.4.11 ofsayta, ActiveSync works fine, PDA can see from the big blind.
i900 does not want to synchronize with the BB.
writes:
2009.12.10 8:29, API call error , Access denied. (80070005), the file name: Error while copying "D: \ folder on BB" to "wm: \ My Storage \ folder on the PDA", pda :: movefromtemp
that tweak to make?

When you press the button a destination folder on PDA (with the image of the flag Vind)
falls out the window with the folder tree, but there is a mobile device (and any folder) - is absent.
and with ActiveSync, clicking on the Explore button (in its box), the mobile device (and any folder) - is present.
all right? as it should be?

hands tried to register the path to the folder PDA, writesAPI call error .

Post has been editedAndrew59 - 02.05.10, 17:47

received a letter from their support,
grateful for the answer, but can someone explain to me on the fingers
how and what to do to sync between the PC and the PDA has earned?

Senior Software Engineer replied
Hello ***,

To implement integrity control functions of the user data is copied to any file in the temporary directory (temp) and only after a successful procedure is transferred to the copy destination directory.
The error you are reporting arises in the case of violation of the security policy (security permissions).
You need to configure the security policies for the temporary directory.
It is desirable to set the inheritance attribute of security policies from a parent directory, or create them manually.

All the best,
Synchronizer support.

hamsters available Allway Sync 10.0.5Attached fileallwaysync_10_0_5.exe(5.72 MB)

but she does not see my PDA, however, as the previous version :(
what do you advise?

Post has been editedGmenya - 10.02.10, 03:34

Gmenya @ 10.2.10, 3:26*
what do you advise?

Try another.Easy synceg.

Dragon Master @ 10.2.10, 9:43*
Try another. Easy Sync for example.
Duc because Izzy Current Sink for Mobile Device ligament<->PC, and the functionality at Olvis much steeper.

Dragon master
in fact are using Allway Sync, so tell me how to configure the device to be seen?

Gmenya,
I use. I have everything worked immediately.
Advice about the temporary directory, which is given to you in a support tried? If I understand it to the folder C: \ Windows \ Temp \ You must ensure that you have full rights to it. When in doubt, make full rights for Everyone.

Rep: (9)
Allway Sync version 10.2.3 Has Been Released
Installed.
Manually synchronize. And how to make, that when connected via Aktivsink automatically synchronize folders?
Checker included "When you connect a removable device" in the automation, but did not work.
Any ideas?

Post has been editedBETE - 28.04.10, 21:01

Rep: (1877)
BETE @ 28.4.10, 23:30*
Allway Sync version 10.2.3 Has Been Released

Major changes:
- Added 64-bit mode installer. Now you can sync more files at once.,
- Improved settings for Amazon S3 syns folders,
- Fixed some minor bugs,
- Updated language files.

Download: Attached fileallwaysync_10_2_3.exe (5.87 MB)

program updated to version10.3.8 .

Download: Attached fileallwaysync_10_3_8.exe (5.87 MB)

Allway Sync version 10.3.8 Has Been Released
Major changes:
- Added "Recycling" option for modified / deleted files in file versioning policy,.
- Added "Synchronize Job" item for system tray context menu,.
- Fixed some minor bugs,

Supported Operating Systems: Windows 98 / ME / 2000/2003 / XP / Vista
Size: 6009 Kb

Post has been editedAndrew59 - 02.05.10, 17:47
Reason for editing: Thank you. Raised the hat.

updated software Allway Sync 10.3.8.

As before, Allway Sync DOES NOT WANT TO SYNCHRONIZE PDAs (Samsung i900) from the PC.
I get the message:
2010.05.02 16:00, API call error Access is denied. (80070005), the name of the file: An error occurred while copying "H: \ Documents and Settings \ User \ My Documents \ PDA \ Folder \ File.xlsx" in "wm: \ My Storage \ My Documents \ Folder \ File.xlsx", pda :: movefromtemp

I noticed that the first synchronization - copy the files on the PDA (where they are yet) is successful, the files are transferred, despite the error message. But the next synchronization do not replace older files on your PDA with new ones.

Who works really explain how to set the inheritance attribute of security policies from a parent directory, or create them manually?
As steps necessary to configure the security policies for the temporary directory?
ActiveSync is operating normally, see the PDA with your PC. Easy Sync is running smoothly.

someone like me does not work correctly,
program or something does not suit, I advise you to compare with
GoodSync (threadsavagemessiahzine.com)
there is automatic synchronization when you connect the PDA via AS
and convenient prescription folders for synchronization on PDA

Rep: (243)
version 10.03.25

Major changes:
- Fixed error with Windows 2000 compatibility,
- Improved protocol of interaction with OffsiteBox for more perfomance and security,

Attached files

Attached fileallwaysync_10_3_25.exe(5.88 MB)

Rep: (4178)
NEONODA, in the header 10.3.8. Your 10/03/25 later?

Rep: (243)
Andrew59 I'm sorry, I had to immediately indicate.

Version 3.10.25 of 31.05.2010

Version 10.3.8 of 29.04.2010

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/05/20, 19:49