> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Prophet - Rom [WM 6 / 6.1 / 6.5] | Qtek S200, i-mate JAMin, Dopod 818 Pro

Rep: (12)
HTC Prophet Rom, discussion of firmware WM 6 / 6.1 / 6.5 / 6.5.x

HTC Prophet - Discussion | HTC Prophet - FAQ | HTC Prophet Rom | HTC Prophet - firmware from Korand | HTC Prophet - firmware from dboris

Before flashing - check!

Find all the answers to your questions here! Open (+/-), read, and only then ask !!!
Beginners must !!!

WM5 firmware (official)

Firmware WM6 - WM6.1 for HTC Prophet

WM 6.5 firmware for HTC Prophet NEW!

miscellanea

Rules of conduct in this topic

Post has been editeddboris - 28.06.10, 13:26

Rep: (165)
dear NTV, to first answer the questions and then I write in red;)
I personally found 2 firmware, onehere
anotherhere
and I wondered who else was taken, I admit, is not quite correct question was asked, but still;)
ps the question was more in order to ensure nothing Leah has not missed

Post has been edited~ Cartman ~ - 25.01.09, 14:20

Rep: (2)
I put the firmware on the Windows Mobile 6 kostera Professional CP3 manila k0ster edition
But I did not find the manager sim contacts. What is a program you can use for this? And that all contacts on the SIM card.

Rep: (160)
People and who knows where you can download the "super wedge" firmware without internet explorer, windows media player, microsoft office, viewer images, conductor, calendar ... and all these maykrosoftovskih Pribluda
I just listed programs nirazu did not use and put your return it more functional and beautiful} -)

P.S. or explain how to tear them from the firmware)

Rep: (7)
firemountain @ 25.1.2009, 19:56*
People and who knows where you can download the "super wedge" firmware without internet explorer, windows media player, microsoft office, viewer images, conductor, calendar ... and all these maykrosoftovskih Pribluda
Just these programs nirazu I did not use and put your return it more functional and beautiful

All that you have listed to cut out the firmware is simply impossible. All of these programs are used for normal windows. Therefore, such a firmware simply does not.

But instead they just put something else like ehsplorer replace immediately on the opera and so on and then to flash

Rep: (0)
Plz tell me how to update your Bluetooth driver?
Current firmware - WM6.1 Korand 3.3 RUS Fixed.
The particulars writes "Assembling 19212.1.0.3". Those. AKU 1.0.3? Can I update it?

Background: buy Nokia BH-101 headset. Interlocutor is very hard to hear. I checked headset HTC P3470. Everything is wonderful. In what may be plugging?

Rep: (247)
VladimirZheleznyak @ 25.1.2009, 12:56*
Plz tell me how to update your Bluetooth driver?
Current firmware - WM6.1 Korand 3.3 RUS Fixed.
The particulars writes "Assembling 19212.1.0.3". Those. AKU 1.0.3? Can I update it?

Background: buy Nokia BH-101 headset. Interlocutor is very hard to hear. I checked headset HTC P3470. Everything is wonderful. In what may be plugging?

1. Simply download and place (somewhere in the forum were laid), after making a backup.
2. The firmware with the new build of (assembly) can be put, but if you need to. and AKU to do with it?
3. plugging may be incomplete sovmestimosi separate headset with apprat.

Rep: (4)
Has anyone tried the new firmware on the Xda "Neon Manila"? =) Nucleolus like new, but that's all this beauty is not for me personally, I'm more like the Blue Manila's think about whether to sew ...

Post has been editedAlexStalker - 27.01.09, 01:34

Rep: (479)
AlexStalker @ 26.1.2009, 16:31*
Has anyone tried the new firmware on the Xda "Neon Manila"? =) Nucleolus like new, but that's all this beauty is not for me personally, I'm more like the Blue Manila's think about whether to sew ...

I Tried. I did not like. Ping and napichkanaya software, which I personally do not use. Debt Windows folder. Unsightly skin in WM7 style. Replacing the original gave even larger brakes. Crack, collected by me, but it lies down with difficulty. I returned to [WM6.1] ROM Prophet Blue Manila 2 (OS 5.2.19974) -Now with WPA2 Support. Unlike Neon Manila, Blue Manila is much more bright and less stuffed.

Rep: (479)
firemountain @ 27.1.2009, 9:19*
A possible link to see the neon Manila

RomNeonManila

Rep: (0)
Prshilsya WM6.1 Kyrus Edition v.4.0 Clean Version, became well eats up battery, per night 35% went to this was WM5, battery lasts for 3-4 days, but did these settings in ActiveSync:
1.ActiveSync
2 Menu ->add server source
3.Server address - qqqqqqq- NEXT
4 user name - user / password - user / domain - rrr.com ->next -? finish
5. menu ->schedule ->manual in both boxes - OK
6. menu->option ->delete exchange server

This firmware Th-that does not help, nor any programs almost not worth it: SpbPocketPlus4, Spb Weather, InesoftPhoneRus.4.4, dciBattery.
We can still somewhere che it is necessary to correct?

Rep: (587)
UFN,
SpbPocketPlus4 - one, the program creates a lot of problems. try alsoSchaps Advanced Configuration Toolincorporate energy-saving tweaks.

Post has been editeddboris - 28.01.09, 14:07

ufn Try to make hard rezet and see how long the battery will hold, it may be the case in

Rep: (5)
I decided to make my 5 cents in a remarkable firmware from Korand 3.3 RUS
Assembled installation kit with the MMS-client ArcSoft and the detailed instructions with pictures of installing and configuring
After installation on the instructions made me everything should work. ;)

Attached fileArcsoft.MMS.v5.0.31.7.for.Korand.v3.3.zip(2.33 MB)

I put neon beckoning and ofigel - per night (8:00) with the included radio module, Manila and ate all sorts of stuff1%akkamuljatora
And on the other firmware, such as firmware Kouroussa which was prior to this ate 6-8%, and a standard firmware (5 vinda) ate 5%

Rep: (300)
AlexStalker @ 27.1.2009, 1:31*
Has anyone tried the new firmware on the Xda "Neon Manila"? =) I think it is worth to sew ...

tried worth: WPA2-PSK AES + there still working full-featured customized Manila.
but this firmware is not ottyuningovana, unlike his previous manily2, and have a lot donastraivat advansed config or sktulzami, or directly through redzhistri.

You do not know how russifitsirovat only the keyboard in this firmware (without installing third-party - I'm forced to use spb keyboard)?

Why Russified keyboard ??
Now put thisHTC EzInput Keyboard RUS

Rep: (300)
firemountain @ 30.1.2009, 11:02*
Why Russified keyboard ??

in these firmwares after changing Pensacola settingz not work only Russian keyboard and Random Access (without which you can easily survive - ayKontakts much sleeker and more functional), so the easiest way - to find / make mui.

Rep: (587)
Eddis,
I Tried. Koranda on firmware 3.3. At first, everything seems to be working, but then began to get out glitches - unconnected to the network, hovering.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 12:18