> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Prophet - Rom [WM 6 / 6.1 / 6.5] | Qtek S200, i-mate JAMin, Dopod 818 Pro

Rep: (12)
HTC Prophet Rom, discussion of firmware WM 6 / 6.1 / 6.5 / 6.5.x

HTC Prophet - Discussion | HTC Prophet - FAQ | HTC Prophet Rom | HTC Prophet - firmware from Korand | HTC Prophet - firmware from dboris

Before flashing - check!

Find all the answers to your questions here! Open (+/-), read, and only then ask !!!
Beginners must !!!

WM5 firmware (official)

Firmware WM6 - WM6.1 for HTC Prophet

WM 6.5 firmware for HTC Prophet NEW!

miscellanea

Rules of conduct in this topic

Post has been editeddboris - 28.06.10, 13:26

Rep: (306)
Archival theme "HTC Prophet - Flashing" (Part number 1)
Archival topic "HTC Prophet - Flashing" (Part number 2)
Archival theme "HTC Prophet - Crossbow Rom" (Part # 1)
Archival theme "HTC Prophet - Crossbow Rom" (Part # 2)
Archive topic "HTC Prophet - Crossbow Rom" (Part 3)
Archive theme "HTC Prophet - Crossbow Rom" (Part в„–4)

Disassembly HTC Prophet, QTEK S200, I-mate JAMin, M600, XDA NEO NEW !!!
Lithium Batteries - Operating Rules NEW !!!
PDA Batteries NEW !!!
Russifier devices
Help with unsuccessful firmware
All for ExtRom-->ExtRom file description-->ExtRom Flash Do-It-Yourself
Alternative firmware fromk0ster
A small FAQ on the use of utilities frommamaich , as well as the utilities themselves
A small FAQ on the use of utilities fromtadzio , as well as the utilities themselves
Utilities and brief instructions for editing the firmware
Assigning .exe files to windows mobile 6
Drivers and utilities for editing ROMs
10 steps for CID unlocking Dopod 818Pro (Prophet) devices with SPL 2.15
Registry tweaks
How to collect SAV handles - description Replacing SplashScreen
Power consumption in Qtek S200
Collection of keyboards and dialers fromRashpill
WM 6.1 specific registry tweaks

Post has been editedPrislav - 05.01.09, 10:32

Rep: (306)
M
Topics CuratorNTV

Post has been editedPrislav - 23.01.09, 17:40

Rep: (9)
Mirror on Ifolder forWindows Mobile 6 Professional CP3 manila k0ster edition

Rep: (9)
mappet @ 5.1.2009, 16:09*
when installing the aforementioned firmware ...
Run the file, and it generates an error that there is no connection

I understand that you're running proshivalschika RomUpdateUtility file? If you are sewing through firmware JumpSPL, the communication should not be when there is a white screen. In other words, aktivsink dies. However, this does not prevent run RomUpdateUtility and flash the phone, because she communicates with the phone directly via usb and not aktivsinka interface.
In general, for the phone firmware recommend usingHardSPL utilitku

Attention!Because are fatal, keep in mind that the responsibility for your actions lies with you. Do not understand what's going on - do not.

Rep: (0)
thanks to all. today turned out. only I did not realize what a difference from WM6.1 WM5 addition to performance, the lack of MMS, JAVA and poterennyh programs and contacts?
Explain pliz. and then I'm guessing. ILO has not seen. or something I do not understand

Rep: (12)
Well, firstly, the lack of MMS, JAVA and other software - it's not unlike WM6.1 on WM5. Some throw out what software alternative firmware AH reduce the occupied space in the animal. Find OEMny software canhere. Differences between the axes in the "freshness" of resource capacity, "beautiful", etc. more detail in the forum search or Google \ Yandex to help
As to the "lost" contact ... have a wonderful progPIM Backupchitaesh stavish and you will have happiness.

Shl.dboris rights before asking questions, you need to check out the forum (at least the last 15-20 p.). Questions repeatedly raised and the answers are there.
Good luck !!! :savagemessiahzine.com:

Post has been editedKZ1 - 08.01.09, 12:54

Rep: (3)
People, please help with advice. Take a long time WM6.1 3.3 Rus from Koranda recently blunted Internet Explorer, issues a "page can not be displayed due to the loss of connection." PIGEON, Opera Mini, UCWEB at the same time, work fine. Climbed into the setup, the registry ... eventually made XP, the same garbage ... Put Opera 8.65, too, can not escape, issued an "unable to connect to the proxy server" even though I have not set up a proxy. Who faced with similar?

Rep: (301)
posted on xdaWPA2-PSK AES fix, MB it should raise in the cap (as well proapdeytit and links to Speedy King - it's worth it).

adm_ @ 12.1.2009, 14:02*
posted on xdaWPA2-PSK AES fix, MB it should raise in the cap (as well proapdeytit and links to Speedy King - it's worth it).

I have worked and without this fixation ....

Rep: (468)
Such vopros.Proshivka Korando 3.2 for a long time on it are satisfied, especially the correct operation of the buggy skrina.No touch such a thing I seen all can be good and relatively long as a program is not what some installs and Khan calibration, alignment has not pomogaet.No most interesting what has been done and to restore XP backup (made in the most favorable period) - touch continues glyuchit.Esli also make XP and debug everything manually then everything will be good for a long time work, the main thing is not to climb into the screen alignment, and less to put a new soft.Sdaetsya me something flies or stories from the backup to the first calibration (which is done immediately after XP) imposed parameters that it was in the backup and as a result start glyukov.Mozhet who knows where it's all in the registry? or does anyone have any ideas?

Rep: (2)
I am also interested in the issue of calibration ...
and it is not clear because of what she just flies ... for no reason at all ... and not the fact that the re-calibration of all will be okay

disassemble, clean ... once a day helped ... and then again ...

Rep: (22)
oguretz2008, Kot2629, I am also on the Korando 3.2, such problems have not seen even once. In general it seems that you have something to tachem. The forum had read about that the acceleration effect on the touchscreen. Acceleration accident are not fond of?
On account of the fix WPA2. Yesterday tried to introduce into the firmware. WPA2-PSK and AES appears, configure the router, but to be picked up and could not, did not get any errors. Just after a certain time, municipalities stopped trying zakonnektitsya. Has anyone tried to put this fix ???

Post has been editedEddis - 14.01.09, 09:25

Eddis, yah some acceleration, all standartno.Vot Claudia screenshot 9kbhttp://a0.sderni.ru/109175-Screen016.jpgsomewhere every 3-4nazhatie say on 5ku causes depression 3ki - something such as jumps. And it's more than a systemic problem tehnicheskaya.Imenno something flies, what is working well and is formed immediately after the introduction of XP and calibration and maybe somewhere stored in the registry or system files.
Driver touch screens are not helping.

Tell me what can be firmware on S200?
Acquired recently S200, it is worth WM 6.1 side 19212.1.0.3
In the previous owner failed to find out how to install.
And how can we put on top of the Korando 3.3 or first need ofitsilnuyu.
If the question is not on, remove!

Mishka_sv @ 14.1.2009, 14:20*
Tell me what can be firmware on S200?
Acquired recently S200, it is worth WM 6.1 side 19212.1.0.3
In the previous owner failed to find out how to install.
And how can we put on top of the Korando 3.3 or first need ofitsilnuyu.
If the question is not on, remove!

I think you can not paritsa and immediately put Korando 3.3

kot2629 @ 14.1.2009, 11:00*
Eddis, yah some acceleration, all standartno.Vot Claudia screenshot 9kbhttp://a0.sderni.ru/109175-Screen016.jpgsomewhere every 3-4nazhatie say on 5ku causes depression 3ki - something such as jumps. And it's more than a systemic problem tehnicheskaya.Imenno something flies, what is working well and is formed immediately after the introduction of XP and calibration and maybe somewhere stored in the registry or system files.
Driver touch screens are not helping.

is that for touch screen driver?

<<is that for touch screen driver?>>
Do not know what it is but on his forum named driver.
Link, 9kb:
http://a0.sderni.ru/109424-TouchEc1_0.CAB.cab
Here it is, on the other pda people happy with it, but to me that to him that without him - only XP helps.

Rep: (22)
Dr_ZLO_ZLOI @ 14.1.2009, 22:29*
I think you can not paritsa and immediately put Korando 3.3

Now nasovetuesh, then questions why instead of Windows mattress.
Mishka_sv, And find out whether you HardSPL.Esli worth, you can safely sew without a rollback to ofitsialkuyu To find out you need to explore the cap threads.
Hint understand? ;)
Now I tried again to pick up the wafer with WPA2-PSK, oddly enough it worked. But somehow, with this driver I still park the this morning the device did not come out of hibernation, do not even remember the last time I caught this bug. And when you change the encryption to WPA to WPA2-PSK first caught zavison after CP wafer picked up. Let's look further.

Post has been editedEddis - 14.01.09, 19:52

Rep: (5)
Eddis @ 14.1.2009, 21:47*
Now I tried again to pick up the wafer with WPA2-PSK, oddly enough it worked. But somehow, with this driver I still park the this morning the device did not come out of hibernation, do not even remember the last time I caught this bug. And when you change the encryption to WPA to WPA2-PSK first caught zavison after CP wafer picked up. Let's look further.

I tried on firmware 3.3 fix Koranda lifting WPA2-PSK ...
Earned everything with a bang, checked in two wi-fi routers, everything is clean and smooth!
The only negative - can not reconnect after leaving the slipway, we have to do on-off wi-fi module.
Be that as it may, the New Year's gift is good, now on our firmware, you can activate WPA2.

Rep: (1)
Maybe there is one keyboard standard working Russian

and then to the WWE firmware from pdaviet neither zagashnikov not suitable

Post has been editedfon - 16.01.09, 14:54

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/08/20, 23:17