20 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Copywriting, or licensing rights for dummies. | Discussion of all issues related to software licensing
Shoore
Message#1
18.01.11, 19:57
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 17916
Check in: 10.04.10
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Copywriting, or licensing rights for dummies
Discussion of all issues related to software licensing

Attached Image

Attention. Discussion hacking OS and software, activation bypass methods, the publication of keys and activators are prohibited!

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 07.01.19, 18:48
Reason for editing: New hat, edited by Rammsteiner
Marvi
Message#42
08.04.12, 16:12
Defining Inconvenient Questions
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 8018
Check in: 23.08.06
Acer n311

Shoore,
Ah ... I just wanted to find out about intentionally.

--------------------
Ale, who is it? Director? Fuck you, director! (c) Masyanya
I served not for the title, and not for the order
I do not like stars on the pull ...

Winner of the 6th prizesavagemessiahzine.comin nomination"Facakmeker 2011"
Shoore
Message#43
08.04.12, 16:23
Guru
[offline]

Messages 17916

Marvi @ 04/08/2012, 17:12*
It is about the "intentionally" to find out

There is already a simple logic: the expansion of the "sect", the attraction of new members, etc.
Is the corporation unable to cover the hole with OEM activation? I think it is easy if you wish.
mgeee
Message#44
08.04.12, 20:37
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6788
Check in: 03.08.08
Razer phone

Shoore @ 04/08/2012, 13:08*
can after all find fault
You can say that anytime upgrade :)

Shoore @ 04/08/2012, 17:23*
Is the corporation unable to cover the hole with OEM activation?
Not everything is so simple ... For example, if it turns out that legal users will be banned - this will be a very strong blow.

Post has been editedmgeee - 08.04.12, 20:38

--------------------
Shoore
Message#45
08.04.12, 21:13
Guru
[offline]

Messages 17916

mgeee @ 04/08/2012, 21:37*
can say that anytime upgrade

Here, by the way, an option. It is not clear what kind of "document" should be when buying a key over the network.

mgeee @ 04/08/2012, 21:37*
it will be a very strong blow

Now it is clear. I meant that the three-component mechanism itself could have been complicated initially, even before the introduction of the system. They left everything at whist level.
What does the coming day prepare for us?
A drop of UEFI theory for overall development
The old BIOS, like the computer world, is being replaced by something completely new called UEFI - a set of specifications that emerged as the “Intel Intel Boot Initiative” back in 1998 already.
The abbreviation stands for Unified Extensible Firmware Interface and is a very radical transformation of the traditional boot process for computers. More precisely, the changes are so deep that UEFI has almost nothing in common with the PC BIOS system. The UEFI system is something like a very lightweight, but completely independent operating system.
Even more reinforcing the similarities with the OS, the UEFI specifications include not only boot, test and work services, but also communications protocols, device drivers, functional extensions and even its own EFI shell, from which you can run your own EFI applications.
Although UEFI is sometimes referred to as pseudo-OS, it is nonetheless capable of gaining access to all computer hardware itself. That is, already at the level of UEFI, it is quite possible, for example, to access the Internet or organize backup of hard disks, and to do it all in a full-fledged graphical interface under the usual mouse controls.
In addition to the impressive array of extensible capabilities that are realized through a flexible and advanced interface, the UEFI system also defines several standard features that should be implemented in the computer running under it. In particular, among such standard features provided are “secure boot”, low-level cryptography, network authentication, universal graphics drivers, and much more ...
In principle, each of the main operating systems for today already has support for booting through UEFI. But it should also be noted that while UEFI is still a very young system and in fact very few operating systems use all its advantages listed above.

In the Microsoft lineup, real support for UEFI will appear in Windows 8, and when it is launched in 2012, this operating system is likely to become the first of the “main” OSs where the benefits of UEFI will be very extensively used, including recovery, upgrade, safe boot and quite possiblysomething else.
In September, the computer community was alarmed by the news that Microsoft will demand support for safe booting of UEFI from systems officially certified under Windows 8. The essence of the problem Microsoft is fighting against (very carefully and carefully choosing expressions) is the fight against malicious codes, and safe boot is good for Windows to work, because such a process blocks another dangerous channel for malware penetration.
And it was not just about any level of UEFI specifications (implemented in different versions for a long time), but specifically about a safe UEFI. Which means tighter control over the boot process. More specifically, this tightening means that all firmware microcodes and software involved in the download process must be cryptographically signed by a trusted certification authority ...

Nadergalfrom here.
Azrael
Message#46
09.04.12, 00:41
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 348
Check in: 13.11.05
Nokia 2 TA-1029

Death @ 01/13/2009, 19:24*
The law claims can only come from the copyright holder. And MS will not start it.

Death @ 01/13/2009, 19:24*
confiscation of the company forever.

At first, to make it clear why I opened my mouth here:
lawyer, two years otbrabanil in court of law.
I've seen enough of the "pirates" - don't indulge in the most. Popular article.

According to the above quotes. The law claims appear from the moment when they began to use unlicensed software. Another thing is that it’s useless to run after anyone who has a left-side photoshop or office. Therefore, it usually happens that a “malyava” comes to the “K” department either from the copyright holder or from the well-wisher. The department is obliged to work. But this does not mean that will dig the ground. To really go to thoroughly check, you need a lot of factors. For example, the lack of "sticks" for the report. Or the strong interest of the Russian branch of Microsoft, which also has chopsticks in front of Western bosses. Or a strong interest colleagues from a neighboring company. Well, you understand.

Farther. Come over. Inspect-check. The level of inspectors is different, but the main thing for them to understand is whether there is something to profit from or not. If there is, make a protocol, withdraw the computers, as material evidence for examination.
The expert is tasked with proving that the software is pirated. The expert is already conducting a full check.
According to the results, he writes the conclusion that forms the basis of the criminal case. And only by the verdict of the court, if there except the fine is written "with confiscation of property" the computer can be lost forever in lawful order.
In practice - in each department in different ways. Some add, return. The second will be lost. "In connection with the relocation of the Chamber of storage of material evidence from the 3rd to the 5th floor of the police station." Seen and such.

If you don’t want any problems in this area, buy computers with a smart Windows in a normal company and install OpenOffice or LibroOffice, which is basically the same thing.

--------------------
mob_dev: Dell 3162 500gb Ubuntu ed, PSP slim black 32gb
home_dev: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Viewsonic 23 ',
Convenience is not spelled out in the instructions. Convenience is when you are comfortable.
ChesterPeps
Message#47
26.10.12, 23:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 778
Check in: 19.04.11

Now in the "m video" you can buy a professional for 2290 rubles.
1) Will there be a disc with the original image and a key?
2) It can be put not superficially but purely from scratch?

Although it turns out nonsense. Winda for 2290. This is too cheap.

Thanks in advance for the answers :-)

Post has been editedChesterPeps - 26.10.12, 23:58

--------------------
I love listening to lies when I know the truth.
Shoore
Message#48
27.10.12, 00:15
Guru
[offline]

Messages 17916

ChesterPeps @ 10/27/2012, 00:42*
It is too cheap.
Here:http://www.microsoftstore.ru/shop/ru-RU/Mi...s/Windows-8-Proeven cheaper (the cost of the disc is not included in the price). The distribution kit itself can be downloaded anywhere, the sent key will do.

They say that according to some program you can buy it for ~ 460 rubles (I did not find it on the site), today there are a lot of feedback from people who have performed this procedure. Canhereread, for example.

Post has been editedShoore - 27.10.12, 00:17
Lost paradise
Message#49
27.10.12, 00:41
you need an army of me
[offline]

Messages 350
Check in: 30.06.07
Apple iPhone 5s

Shoore @ 10.26.2012, 23:28*
All images are exactly the same, except for the g-assemblies, of course. Well and editorial differ from each other.

Not strong in the terminology of all these editions and the difference in the system of activations, honestly =) I know that some systems live 30 days without activation, some 90, and it is possible to extend the trial for six months. Since the time of XP I have been sitting on licensed systems (yes, throw tomatoes on it, I love them), and I never had any problems with "activated - not activated". And now I have moved to the Mac ...

--------------------
(© (defineLisp(suchprogramming language(consisting ofemoticons(a littlemore) (thanwholly))))lurkmore)
ShokoVorokko
Lost paradise
Message#50
27.10.12, 00:46
you need an army of me
[offline]

Messages 350
Apple iPhone 5s

Shoore @ 10/27/2012, 01:15*
They say that for some program you can even buy for ~ 460 rubles (I did not find it on the site)

For 460 rubles can be updated those who bought the licensed version of Windows 7 after June 2, 2012, subject to registrationhere in this program.

And about the other prices - 1290 rubles is not an update, but a key when buying online. That is, for this money, you can either upgrade or install the system from scratch (by downloading an image in any place you like).
2290 is a system on a physical medium (box in the store).

Post has been editedLost paradise - 27.10.12, 00:49

--------------------
(© (defineLisp(suchprogramming language(consisting ofemoticons(a littlemore) (thanwholly))))lurkmore)
ShokoVorokko
Shoore
Message#51
27.10.12, 00:55
Guru
[offline]

Messages 17916

Lost Paradise @ 10/27/2012, 01:41*
some systems live 30 days without activation, some 90
All systems live 90 days (some 180) and, in general, Microsoft, starting with the Seven, has greatly softened the licensing policy. At least, the system remains less efficient in a non-activated form.
By the way, for such conversations (within acceptable limits) there is even a topicCopywriting, or licensing rights for dummies.
Mas - not mine, I can not accept it, no matter how hard I tried: (

Posted on 10/27/2012, 00:55:

Lost Paradise @ 10/27/2012, 01:46*
here in this program.
So about this very program and write that no one checks
During the purchase process, you must have the following information ready:

Posted on 10/27/2012, 00:55:

: secret:
Lost paradise
Message#52
27.10.12, 01:02
you need an army of me
[offline]

Messages 350
Apple iPhone 5s

Shoore @ 10/27/2012, 01:55*
So about this very program and write that no one checks

Microsoft such Microsoft. When I updated MakOs by a similar program (only the update is free at all, if I bought something a couple of months before the update), I was forced to enter the store address and the serial number of the laptop I bought: D

Nobody checks? Okay, I'll try to upgrade then, I just have an unused key from the old laptop. I don’t even feel like 500 rubles =) Then I’ll sign off on the results.

--------------------
ShokoVorokko
Shoore
Message#53
27.10.12, 01:19
Guru
[offline]

Messages 17916

Lost Paradise @ 10/27/2012, 02:02*
our update is generally free
Yep You paid for all the triple buying iron.: scratch_one-s_head:

Lost Paradise @ 10/27/2012, 01:46*
downloading the image in any place you like
Golden words, I do not understand people overpaying 1000r. for the colored pig: blink:

Only when buying online is not quite clear the moment with a sticker on the case for those who for some reason need it ...

To the curator: then I will transfer the messages to "Copywriting"

Post has been editedShoore - 27.10.12, 01:20
ChesterPeps
Message#54
27.10.12, 01:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 778
Check in: 19.04.11

Thank.
Subtracted somewhere else in google, you can activate it 5 times with the key that you bought and everything :-(
For example, I reinstalled Windows 5 times and activated 5 times, then reinstalled once again and can no longer be activated. Sadness :-(

--------------------
I love listening to lies when I know the truth.
Lost paradise
Message#55
27.10.12, 01:35
you need an army of me
[offline]

Messages 350
Apple iPhone 5s

Shoore @ 10/27/2012, 2:19*
Golden words, I do not understand people overpaying 1000r. for colored pig

Microsoft does not forget that there is an ass world in which there is no Internet. And this category of users, alas, has to pay more.
There are also some countries (by the way, Russia is among them, as far as I know), where the license indicator is a document or a disk. And if you buy a digital edition, then it is worthwhile to prove that you bought something.

Posted on 10/27/2012, 01:35:

ChesterPeps @ 10/27/2012, 02:31*
Thank.
Subtracted somewhere else in google, you can activate it 5 times with the key that you bought and everything
For example, I reinstalled Windows 5 times and activated 5 times, then reinstalled once again and can no longer be activated. Sorrow

AFAIK is an official procedure that allows to circumvent this problem in a legal way.

--------------------
ShokoVorokko
Shoore
Message#56
27.10.12, 01:36
Guru
[offline]

Messages 17916

ChesterPeps @ 10/27/2012, 02:31*
can no longer be activated
You can only have to call and explain to your aunt the reason for such frequent re-installations. Or after hours (after 20:00) to communicate with the robot. This, by the way. relevant for all boxed (retail) editions, starting with Vista. About XP is not vkurse ...
vladi5700
Message#57
11.12.12, 09:48
I will not forget the galaxy Spica
[offline]

Messages 2640
Check in: 23.02.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Yeah, guys. I thought to order a licensed office. For students the action is 80% discount. As it turned out the discount from the most expensive version and that 1900r. Winda itself is 8 and it is cheaper: D Maybe with the release of 2013 prices will fall

--------------------
Spica i5700 will not forget xD ->SELWW ->XPERIA L ->CUBOT H1->Redmi note 4x
} {uMuK
Message#58
11.12.12, 12:12
to-to-to-to-cembll!
[offline]

Messages 1194
Check in: 06.07.09
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox C550

Vladi5700 @ 11.12.2012, 10:48*
Winda itself 8 and then cheaper

So this is a promotion for now, it is not known how much after NG will cost: russian_ru:

--------------------
Lost paradise
Message#59
11.12.12, 20:50
you need an army of me
[offline]

Messages 350
Apple iPhone 5s

Vladi5700 @ 11.12.2012, 10:48*
Yeah, guys. I thought to order a licensed office. For students the action is 80% discount. As it turned out the discount from the most expensive version and that 1900r. Winda itself is 8 and it is cheaper. Maybe with the release of 2013 prices will fall

And you yourself think, is it logical to give the publication Home &Studentdiscount for students? =) It is already a discounted daughter.
For 2013 the prices are the same as for 2010, have already been announced.

--------------------
ShokoVorokko
Shoore
Message#60
01.02.13, 20:32
Guru
[offline]

Messages 17916

OEM activation allows PC makers to ship them to the market with an already installed and activated version of the operating system, so that the user gets a computer ready to go. Previously, a single activation key was used for most OEMs, which allowed activating the OS on all manufactured computers. However, now manufacturers are required to register in the BIOS of each PC a unique Windows key based on the hardware basis of each individual PC.
A sourceandmore.
max100500
Message#61
30.03.13, 11:06
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 30.03.13

} {uMuK @ 11.12.2012, 13:12*
Quote ([email protected], 10:48) *
Winda itself 8 and then cheaper

So this is a promotion for now, it is not known how much after NG will cost: russian_ru:

it is still underdeveloped, now sp1 will be released and the price will be raised.

20 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 03:44