Copywriting, or licensing rights for dummies. | Discussion of all issues related to software licensing

Rep: (2697)
Copywriting, or licensing rights for dummies
Discussion of all issues related to software licensing

Attached Image

Attention. Discussion hacking OS and software, activation bypass methods, the publication of keys and activators are prohibited!

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 07.01.19, 18:48
Reason for editing: New hat, edited by Rammsteiner

Rep: (6)
* Shoore,
Why then sell for 5990 in a box?

Something I'm generally confused:
Sell ​​such Windows:http: //www.dns-shop.ru...skaya-versiya-dvd.html
and suchhttp: //www.dns-shop.ru... sian-dsp-oei-dvd.html.
Which of these must be taken to install from 0 to 4 computers? How to do it right Advise

By the second link 404

If you do not need bunsprofessional edition (domain entry, etc.)I would save on this optionhttp: //www.dns-shop.ru...ssian-dsp-oei-dvd.html

* Shoore,
The second link is exactly what you have. It turns out to buy four of these discs to stick the stickers those that are in the kit and type I am a PC collector now.
And if something has to be replaced, the motherboard and so on. then will they have to call to activate the second one?

will they have to call to activate the second one?
Yes. Actually, this is no problem, just a little annoying.

Rep: (113)
I did not find the topic "buying windows" :)
Actually, I'm going to buy Windu 8.1! Who understands licenses, tell me how to buy it as cheaply as possible?

Shoore, Well, since such a thing has gone, then I immediately have another question: what do you think about

Post has been editedShoore - 12.07.14, 23:09
Reason for editing: combined

Ardent @ 07/12/2014, 10:56 PM*
What do you think about it?
Everything is somehow complicated ... there are resources on the network where they sell valid keys for reasonable money. Only now I will not prompt a single one, but those who used it responded positively. The meaning is in the license, and not in the key.
So, we all know that for home use, the license does not make any sense, in general.

Rep: (113)
Shoore, and the version for system builders if you buy?

* Ardent, Copyromania, or - licensing rights for dummies. (Post # 27117365)
Actually, the whole "delight" of this message*consisted in the fact that I activated 8.1 with a key from 8 to the official release of the distribution kit, which at that time was considered impossible. Like, activation servers 8.1 have not yet been started ...

Rep: (11)
People tell me maybe someone already wrote. There is a windows 8 key from the laptop. Windows 7 has long been on the laptop for a long time. Can I install and activate windows 8 on pc using the key from the laptop?

OneBender @ 01/22/2015, 18:50*
maybe someone already wrote
P.S. I activated another 2 computers with my key from the tablet.

Rep: (-1)
I looked at the laptop in DNS, but there the Windows is not activated. Initially there is 8.1, you need a license in order to get an upgrade to 10. Actually, the dns activates it for 4k. From this question: is it possible to take the key somewhere cheaper and where exactly (we need proven sources and sites). Thank you in advance.

Bfop @ 07/03/2015, 11:04*
there Windows is not activated. Initially there is 8.1 [...] dns activates it for 4k
What nonsense, she is either standing or not standing. And DNS goes to the forest.
Keys in bulk on the same board, free of charge, but with telephone activation.

Rep: (3)
Guys, enlighten, otherwise my mind doesn’t coincide ... Microsoft, what doesn’t matter what piracy is, what Ukraine is, that we have their Holywood premium dividend already wiped from rewriting to official release.? I have an account, and they somehow calmly everything ... here only in my city on fines for illegally installed software you can shoot cabbage normally (I'm a lawyer, I know the methods, of course not from ordinary citizens, from all sorts of majorities, they are enough). ..strange everything somehow ...

Rep: (72)
Chak7 @ 08.08.2015, 21:19*
and now I started deactivating these copies of Windows 10.

she didn’t start, it was. users simply noticed this fact, probably only now.
Chak7 @ 08.08.2015, 21:19*
removes the activation of this pirated software and replaces it with a legal trial version.

and this is sad news ...

Rep: (257)
* yurikfm everything is correct. for nefig pirate

Rep: (134)
and selling software at the price of iron is what? They don’t produce anything, but sell it like iron, Microsoft decided to milk everyone

Post has been editedchak7 - 08.08.15, 20:51

Rep: (229)
Chak7 @ 08.08.2015, 23:48*
and selling software at the price of iron is what? They don’t produce anything, but sell it like iron, Microsoft decided to milk everyone

: rofl: that is, the work of thousands of excellent programmers is worth nothing? Well, well ... a great excuse for theft

Rep: (257)
* chak7, Well, 10 rubles for any key seems to me inexpensive. where I went such prices I will not say, because nefig.

Posted on 08/08/2015, 21:03:

* zlovoploti, not only do you pay for already written code, but also for future updates, including updates, until the end of your life, and technical support from small ones.

Posted on 08/08/2015, 21:04:

* velikashkin logitech f710 works fine in both modes

Rep: (229)
Worldxaker @ 08/09/2015, 00:04*
not only do you pay for already written code, but also for future updates, including updates, until the end of your life, and technical support from small ones.

Yes, that’s understandable. But unfortunately not everyone.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/09/19, 19:10