> In this section, only the catalog of programs!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

TipTopMobile - sending sms with someone else's number

Rep: (106)
TipTopMobile
(Current version 2.5)

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
  • Using number substitution. Maximum 11 characters. Valid characters are numbers and letters of the English alphabet. For sending SMS with substitution, the promotion of free SMS does not apply.
  • The number is entered in the same way as on the site - the country code, city code and the phone number itself.
  • The number of the sender and recipient can be selected from the notebook (standard "contacts").
  • When you select a number from the notebook, spaces, "+", "-" and parentheses are automatically cut out.
  • Choice of language - if you want to send SMS in Russian, then select Russian.
  • Sending flash-sms.
  • Receive statuses of sent SMS.
  • Receive responses to SMS.
  • Working with Forex SMS Signals
  • Work with SMS notifications about new mail
  • SMS reminders with the ability to specify the name of the sender
  • SMS mailing with the ability to specify the name of the sender
  • Manage Delivery Channels
  • Balance check.

Prices:
Simple SMS - 70 kopecks.
Flash SMS - 70 kopecks.
SMS with the substitution of the name or number of the sender - 3 rubles.
SMS with the ability to receive a response on the site - 1 ruble 50 kopecks.
Any SMS outside of Russia is 3 rubles.

Products webpage:tip-top-sms.ru

Download:
TipTopMobile.rar- 554Kb, archive with EXE to run on the PDA. The archive includes documentation on working with the program.
TipTopMobile.exe- 122Kb, only EXE to run directly on the PDA.
TipTopMobile.cab- 37Kb, only CAB for installation on a PDA.

Also on the site there are programs for other platforms: Windows, Java, Vkontakte application.

Current shares:
1. SMS campaign for 50 kopecks.is finished.
2. 5 ruble Promo Codes. Distributionhereandhere

Affiliate program for resellers and software developers:
The real opportunity to earn ishttp://tip-top-sms.ru/api.html

Post has been editedpasserby - 20.03.10, 13:54

Rep: (28)
garme @ 30.12.2008, 1:02*
In general, the people, I write so that no one repeats my mistakes, this service is direct and indirect bred! My steward cried. SMS with a replacement does not reach any. Sent several times. In support of writing, they respond in English. I ask you to pay attention to the moderator, to remove the program from the forum

PPC. So hand curves. The rest comes all in Russian. Not always the status of "Delivered" appears, but the message yet come. Tried MTS, Beeline, Megafon and Smarts - all reached within 3 minutes ...

Rep: (0)
and can kabik AMP-hundred? I want to try this cool stuff)))

Rep: (1231)
a.r.t.e.m.k.a, archival exe-Schnick to run on Pocket PC - cab does not need: unpack and run.
It does not extend to the Beeline, with the substitution of the name, though you burst. Sorry.

Post has been editedEhsana - 03.01.09, 13:01

Rep: (155)
Do I understand correctly that the cost of SMSes (after 3 free) is 1.2 rubles.?
Just my sms costs 50 kopecks. and makes sense to use the program to save 1.5 rubles. per day...

Rep: (3)
Rlnd @ 3.1.2009, 19:25*
Do I understand correctly that the cost of SMSes (after 3 free) is 1.2 rubles.?
Just my sms costs 50 kopecks. and makes sense to use the program to save 1.5 rubles. per day...

the point is not to save money, and the possibility of substitution of the name.
it is a pity that the current does not reach me, "swing": beee:

Rep: (155)
pechora @ 4.1.2009, 11:15*
the point is not to save money, and the possibility of substitution of the name.

So sms-ka with a substitution at all costs 3.5 rubles. Well, at least you can substitute for pay. But the cost of normal SMS should be either all zero or much lower than when sending from your phone.

I work! And sends a megaphone and billayn, MTS have not tried! : Clap:

People! Please tell me how to fill up the account? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (6)
Patriot_123 @ 30.12.2008, 17:35*
PPC. So hand curves. The rest comes all in Russian. Not always the status of "Delivered" appears, but the message yet come. Tried MTS, Beeline, Megafon and Smarts - all reached within 3 minutes ...

And here at the hands of the respected? There's even an installed program is not necessary
There all elementrano, Kudu field who
True to send theirs site, so it was rather on the Beeline and MegaFon. Maybe that's the case ?? Who else tried it?

I registered with the site.
downloaded prog
I sent three SMS (free - sample) - did not come, no!
MTS operator.
like people to believe ???

koni_frizz @ 9.2.2009, 15:55*
I registered with the site.
downloaded prog
I sent three SMS (free - sample) - did not come, no!
MTS operator.
like people to believe ???

You do not need to believe it is necessary to read docks, well, or write in a support. For your case: "-Use lookup numbers Maximum 11 characters Allowed characters - numbers and letters of the English alphabet..." The key word "English".

Rep: (300)
eV, put on animal :)
Gave at registration trial of 12 rubles. :) Already good.
SMS-ka in the beeline with the substitution of left and the caller will be sent within 3 minutes - It's good
SMS-ka in the MTS with the substitution of numbers left on the site weighs in line for about an hour, as much in triplicate (three times posted) and does not go away, the money has not yet written off :) - do not like it, Ian, we will wait.

The interface would do well to optimize a bit, but in general is not a bad program, easy and nimble.

By the way, MTS and the Bill and the Astrakhan region, the South. :)
Having looked through this thread noticed that quite a few people complaining that MTS delivery problems

L_ombre @ 11.2.2009, 17:01*
SMS-ka in the MTS with the substitution of numbers left on the site weighs in line

Once in the queue, it means that have not yet gone. And if the number of attempts to 10, and then leaves.

Having looked through this thread noticed that quite a few people complaining that MTS delivery problems

In this case - SMS to MTS had the incorrect name of the sender - a space. As I recall the specification, the symbol does not pass.

In general, yes - the larger the operator, the more problems with it.

The interface would do well to optimize a bit, but in general is not a bad program, easy and nimble.

Soon new version will be, maybe more like it :)

Registration successfully completed. Download the program normally. But writes that entered an invalid code or left it blank. Why?
Sender - Latin,
7 begins with the recipient
text is entered
Login, password, too
Why can not I ???

New version 2.0

In the new versionTipTopMobile 2.0 It added a lot of features that were previously available only through the web interface - is to work with a mail filter, forex signals, SMS-reminders and SMS-distribution. These features allow you to organize and plan the working moments and a variety of events, notify friends or colleagues about the planned event. Flexible-nastraevaemye mail filters will allow you to always be aware of what is coming on the e-mail, and you can absolutely not be afraid of spam.

SMS-reminder and SMS-distribution allow to send so-called "branded" SMS - such as your company name in the "Sender". SMS-distribution function to create a newsletter with 10 rooms. This restriction has been introduced to protect against spam. However, no one bothers to register in the corporate section of the site and gain access to more features.

Of course, remain available function of sendingSMS from any number or name. Sending SMS from someone else's room can be a good practical joke, and by any name - congratulations. It was possible, for example, send a SMS to his child from Santa Claus - agree that it should be like, as long as the sender's name was in Latin and contained no more than 11 characters.

Despite the fact that the SMS you send through your phone does not alwayscan be answered - or use vozvozhnost substitution number (include your phone number in the "Sender") or put daw "Get the answer." In the latter case, the answer can be found directly in the program, in the corresponding tab.

To test the service, checkgiven 12 rubles Which can be spent on any of the paid features of the program. The cost of the SMS themselves and various of SMS-notifications is quite comparable with the prices of the leading mobile operators. Conventional SMS for Russia (without substituting numbers without FLASH) can be sent free - up to three SMS messages a day . To do this, simply leave the field empty "Sender", "Flash" and "Get the answer."

The program has a simple and intuitive interface, it does not require special knowledge to install and use. To get started, all you need-just copy the executable file to your device, and run once to enter and save the login and password from the site.

A full list of the features:

* Use number substitution. Maximum 11 characters. Valid characters are numbers and letters of the English alphabet.
* The number is entered in the international format without a plus - the country code, city code and the phone number itself.
* The number of the sender and the recipient can be selected from the notebook (standard "contacts").
* When you select a number from the notebook, spaces, "+", "-" and parentheses are automatically cut out.
* Language selection - if you want to send SMS in Russian, then select Russian language.
* Sending flash-sms.
* Receive statuses of sent SMS.
* Receive responses to SMS.
* Work with Forex SMS signals.
* Work with SMS alerts about new mail.
* SMS-reminders for a given date-time with the ability to specify the name of the sender.
* SMS-mailing for a given date-time with the ability to specify the name of the sender.
* Balance check.

Rep: (2)
Kind of garbage, so no SMS spoofing and could not be sent without numbers.

Hunter666 @ 8.3.2009, 19:21*
Kind of garbage, so no SMS spoofing and could not be sent without numbers.

Well, if you are registered with under the same name as that here in the forum, I can say that you are all trying to send to the numbernot in the international format . Seven at the beginning it is necessary to add :)

passerby

Registered with the site ... The MAIL .... copied from the header file is the exe ...
when you try to run the file tiptopmobile.exe-the message that the component is not found NET Compact Framework ....

Reset NET Compact Framework (CAB installation: NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab) installed in the Storage Card

tiptopmobile.exe-copied to the Storage Card, and when you try to run it, a window with an error .... Why?
Yes! .. When registering on the website introduced the Mail that is not registered with in the mobile phone, but registered with the site MAIL.RU

Post has been editedSVS52 - 10.03.09, 14:24

SVS52 @ 10.3.2009, 12:36*
when you try to run the file tiptopmobile.exe-the message that the component is not found NET Compact Framework ....

Reset NET Compact Framework (CAB installation: NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab) installed in the Storage Card

tiptopmobile.exe-copied to the Storage Card, and when you try to run it, a window with an error .... Why?

Apparently, it's still in it: "is set to Storage Card". Honestly, I can not advise, but to try to install the CF in the main memory. And any other programs that use the CF work?

SVS52 @ 10.3.2009, 12:36*
Registered with the site ... The MAIL .... copied from the header file is the exe ...
Yes! .. When registering on the website introduced the Mail that is not registered with in the mobile phone, but registered with the site MAIL.RU

But about the e-mail I do not understand anything. In fact, the soap does not depend on anything, it is only about the registration of spam comes :)

passerby

That is the message that appears when you try to run the file
[Attachment = "192677: ___ jpg."]

And what to do?
Already reinstalled NET Compact Framework v35
I would like to have this program !!!

Post has been editedSVS52 - 10.03.09, 16:38

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/05/20, 2:25