> In this section, only the catalog of programs!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

TipTopMobile - sending sms with someone else's number

Rep: (106)
TipTopMobile
(Current version 2.5)

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
  • Using number substitution. Maximum 11 characters. Valid characters are numbers and letters of the English alphabet. For sending SMS with substitution, the promotion of free SMS does not apply.
  • The number is entered in the same way as on the site - the country code, city code and the phone number itself.
  • The number of the sender and recipient can be selected from the notebook (standard "contacts").
  • When you select a number from the notebook, spaces, "+", "-" and parentheses are automatically cut out.
  • Choice of language - if you want to send SMS in Russian, then select Russian.
  • Sending flash-sms.
  • Receive statuses of sent SMS.
  • Receive responses to SMS.
  • Working with Forex SMS Signals
  • Work with SMS notifications about new mail
  • SMS reminders with the ability to specify the name of the sender
  • SMS mailing with the ability to specify the name of the sender
  • Manage Delivery Channels
  • Balance check.

Prices:
Simple SMS - 70 kopecks.
Flash SMS - 70 kopecks.
SMS with the substitution of the name or number of the sender - 3 rubles.
SMS with the ability to receive a response on the site - 1 ruble 50 kopecks.
Any SMS outside of Russia is 3 rubles.

Products webpage:tip-top-sms.ru

Download:
TipTopMobile.rar- 554Kb, archive with EXE to run on the PDA. The archive includes documentation on working with the program.
TipTopMobile.exe- 122Kb, only EXE to run directly on the PDA.
TipTopMobile.cab- 37Kb, only CAB for installation on a PDA.

Also on the site there are programs for other platforms: Windows, Java, Vkontakte application.

Current shares:
1. SMS campaign for 50 kopecks.is finished.
2. 5 ruble Promo Codes. Distributionhereandhere

Affiliate program for resellers and software developers:
The real opportunity to earn ishttp://tip-top-sms.ru/api.html

Post has been editedpasserby - 20.03.10, 13:54

Bratishka26,
Apparently, you just need to fill up the balance.

Posted 30-10-2009, 15:48:

Bratishka26 @ 29.10.09, 19:07*
in settings enter my login and password are used to login to the forum

Br-rr ... You all, have registered for the service? From what forum you enter your password?

Rep: (0)
passerby @ 30.10.09, 16:48*
Br-rr ... You all, have registered for the service? From what forum you enter your password?

yes ... you and me ... registered with the password I enter from this foruma..a what else the password to enter ...

Post has been editedBratishka26 - 30.10.09, 17:55

Bratishka26 @ 30.10.09, 17:55*
yes ... you and me ... registered with the password I enter from this foruma..a what else the password to enter ...

Religion Sources I do not - I'm just a discount on the specified login prescribed. It seems that a non-existent :)
In general, you must first register for the service. And to enter the login and password received during registration at tiptope.

passerby @ 30.10.09, 19:10*
enter the login and password received during registration at tiptope.

OK. there I eV whereas if it is possible to do a discount on a new (another nickname)

Rep: (15)
Prgramulka good Pts liked, waiting skidochku.
delay there but not very good large, however as through third-party sites is everything

And for some reason it does not come with smska pozhtverzhdeniem ... zaregalsya there under the name djsaper ... and kstatti not the first time already trying zaregatsya and never priodila smska ..

Sorry, but the action "SMS with the substitution of 50 kopecks for userssavagemessiahzine.com. "- finished from now Order management, I can not do anything :(

I hope that many had he borrowed. It will probably be more action, but nothing is yet known.

Rep: (5)
Mmm Baikalwestcom while the operator will be held or not smska

Unsubscribe please those who zhiveet in Moscow or MOS region, as income, any statements ?!
For I used once the program but with a great friend, and so it turned out otpralyat SMS on Rossi but closer to Lake Baikal and narrow-eyed and our friends, but on the MOS region immediately generate an error ...
thank

Rep: (7)
does not send, swears "invalid number or eschocho", although the number is entered correctly

Distribution of 5-promo codes Rublehereandhere

Five-ruble promo codes:

gli0-9wqf-mg8o-bd1n
qgpp-wqx7-ehc4-i5fm
b6n9-rhvj-9x3v-91ao
1swf-s9gu-pr4z-1pyv
42z7-bnct-ile7-ghpd

Enter the code you can send SMS in the menu on the website - there is oily green inscription "SMS to get free."

Put more ... these are all non-business))

Rep: (13)
How to replenish balance Explain AMP-ta, it is not clear a pancake, the first time faced with this business.

Hello! also is a ride for Baltic operators? More interested in Latvia?

Rep: (163)
scratched client comtube, sending it from any number of 20 cents. in the old theme ip-sms 1.2 for android posted a sample script to python, I can lay out an example on html with js.

Attached files

Attached filecomtube.html(9.13 KB)

Post has been editedmittorn - 14.05.12, 18:34
Reason for editing: laid

ROMA and Julia is DedMoroz) I dropped your gifts outside your doma.3 days ago .On the way back, I do not NASHEL.MOZHET YOU pick them up? Well, if I can, I'll bring something drugoe.u me a lot of letters

Rep: (4)
Guys, something like that right now there? It is very necessary to send SMS to your number from another room .... Without access to the last :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 4:17