Message#1
25.12.08, 23:14
iManiac
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 404
Check in: 25.05.07
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

So in this thread, you can write your own review about any store / website. IPhone repair center

��������! download

Due to the fact that the topic is often published advertising messages are introduced restrictions -
reviews are accepted only from users:
  • with a group of not lowerActive users"
  • with registration date from six months

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 23.06.15, 14:42
Lom6263
Message#22
01.10.11, 19:18
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 32
Check in: 04.11.09
Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular

Jackshadow @ 08/05/2011, 12:29*
?????????????

Che so few exclamation marks?
Maybe that guy with an advanced iPod - wanga reincarnation
vlad1cneg
Message#23
02.10.11, 15:12
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Check in: 22.09.11

Jackshadow @ 08/05/2011, 12:29*
Who can explain how this is possible?

The device was not turned off, the technician using the thick Ipod from the emitted signal allocated IMEI, which is easy to determine all the information about the phone. Even if the SIM card is not inserted into the device, you can call it to the rescue service, which means that it is registered in any available network with the transfer of IMEI.
Infiniamena
Message#24
28.10.11, 19:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 468
Check in: 02.06.07
Apple iPad 2

I gave an iPhone 4 to a goldiphone about this sc who knows what? And it became a bit scary
Infiniamena
Message#25
28.10.11, 19:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 468
Check in: 02.06.07
Apple iPad 2

Now I read reviews about the goldphone and was horrified, I’m going to pick up the devices .... They are scammers, I don’t even know what to do: (((didn’t they manage to take them apart while I was sitting here: ((((PPC advises you Tomorrow we will be taken away with a fight
proxars
Message#26
08.01.12, 23:17
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Check in: 21.02.11
Nokia N86 8MP

Advise service centers in St. Petersburg, I would like to replace the battery

--------------------
Nokia N86, iPad2
ZloyPupsik
Message#27
15.01.12, 21:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 425
Check in: 11.01.12

I recently cracked the glass near the button, it wants to be replaced by the original, but there is a catch, the glass itself does not change, only with the display and the display, it's a shorter :) how to remove the original display from the copy? If there is a comparison in nete, please give me a link, thank you in advance))) iphone 4 !!!

--------------------
LG G4 H811P; iphone se; Xbox 360 LT-3.0; PS3 slim Rogero; Asus k56cb; Lenovo Miix 2 8: PS Vita; D
Aleks-ru777
Message#28
05.03.12, 00:28
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 05.03.12

I repaired my iphone 3G in Marino near the house on Belorechenskaya. Literate guys work there. Quickly determined the failure rate and inexpensively repaired. I recommend here the link to the sitehttp: remont-marino.ru
HeBbIxoD
Message#29
13.03.12, 12:11
rDeBbIxoD¿
[offline]

Messages 3435
Check in: 13.03.12
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200

Please tell me how much it will cost to replace the headphone jack at ipod classic 80gb? It began to move away and you need to press hard so that both ears play, if you do not press it plays one, the ears are working. and where it is possible to hand over in repair Ukraine, Cherkasy

--------------------
Clash of Clans | TH 11 | LVL 167
Fanta.
Message#30
27.03.12, 08:45
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 20.01.12
Apple iPhone 4S

I gave the iMac for repair to replace the matrix under the guarantee, they demanded documents certifying that it was my device. With grief in half it turned out to find the form of sending an aimag from Moscow (I did not buy it). Generally accepted. Repair lasted 48 days, tin. Aimak could not be left, but simply brought, as the matrix will arrive, but unfortunately, no one said it, everything was explained at the time of issue. It's one thing to change the matrix, another thing to remove dust. So, they replaced the matrix, I came to look, and dust to asses behind the glass + scratches on the entire screen on the glass inside (I was upset), said, remove the dust and think about these scratches. Called in a week - take. I arrived, there was much less dust, fortunately there was no cerapin. The screen is wiped well, but there are finger spots.

Satisfied with the solid service 3.

--------------------
iMac 27 "i7 8Gb | iPhone 4S 32GB
Solona
Message#31
27.03.12, 17:43
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 27.03.12

I had a problem, the glass in the iPhone cracked. I gave it to the service centerhttp://i-wis.ruI stumbled upon their website by chance in the internet, said the special on repairing apple. Pleasant such people on the phone said they would do it in a day, they did it in 2, but another film was stuck on the screen: rolleyes:
and I don’t know anymore ........................ maybe for the better} -)
N.1.K.
Message#32
28.03.12, 13:13
Capo di tutti capi
[offline]

Messages 1057
Check in: 08.04.06
Google nexus 5

Fanta. @ 03/27/2012, 09:45*
I gave the iMac for repair to replace the matrix under the guarantee, they demanded documents certifying that it was my device. With grief in half it turned out to find the form of sending an aimag from Moscow (I did not buy it). Generally accepted. Repair lasted 48 days, tin. Aimak could not be left, but simply brought, as the matrix will arrive, but unfortunately, no one said it, everything was explained at the time of issue. It's one thing to change the matrix, another thing to remove dust. So, they replaced the matrix, I came to look, and dust to asses behind the glass + scratches on the entire screen on the glass inside (I was upset), said, remove the dust and think about these scratches. Called in a week - take. I arrived, there was much less dust, fortunately there was no cerapin. The screen is wiped well, but there are finger spots.

And what's the SC?

To the rest: who did the thread do the re-store repair? The aimag has a problem with a connector or an audio card, every picking with a toothpick does not help, you probably have to take it in for repair, but I haven’t decided yet where. Prices lomyat everywhere, they say 3-6 thousand repairs. That's interesting in what SC responsibly to repair. I would not want to run into such freaks, which is described by Fanta. After all, they were obliged to disassemble it in gloves and in a clean room. It seems that the re-store is their official SC in Russia, so there should be no problems, I think so.
il295
Message#33
06.05.12, 16:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 06.05.12
Apple iPad 2

in my opinion, the best service will be prompted in the Apple itself given to a friend who works in the store, he replaced me with a bang
ChEkErToN
Message#34
14.05.12, 14:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 06.01.10
Asus ZenFone Go ZC451TG

Do not advise where it is possible to replace the modem after after its increase ???

--------------------
Sony Ericsson NEO V ASUS Zenfone Go ZC451TG CYANOGENMOD 12.1
baalbes
Message#35
23.07.12, 13:43
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 28.05.09
Apple iPhone 4

www.pdacenter.ru - a decent place

--------------------
iPhone 4 neverlock 4.3.3Redsn0w_0.9.6RC15
Bockra
Message#36
24.07.12, 09:31
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 08.02.09

Praise iphone-lab.ru - the cheapest replacement lcd for iphone 3gs. Changed on falconers. + stuck still put the glass, which he ordered ebay, but could not deliver (because of what and I also had to change the lcd). In general, everything is fine - they are great.
A-B-U-B
Message#37
25.07.12, 15:07
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 50
Check in: 20.07.12
Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi

what's new?
nagelkrk
Message#38
08.08.12, 10:48
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 16.12.11

"Pro-service" Krasnoyarsk, service center for the repair of equipment HTC and other manufacturershttp://www.pro-service.su.

I gave the phone HTC One X to replace the glass, three days later they called they said they looked at the phone and they would only change it with the display. The display was working, after the "inspection" it stopped working, there were signs of an attempt to open the device, to which I was told that the phone was not opened, it was only looked at and a verdict was made that everything should be changed at once. At the same time, a man with a Nokia N8 e was standing next to it. After repairing the screen, the camera stopped working, the camera does not focus, and the external speaker began to wheeze.

I do not recommend this service center in our region ...
ivatar
Message#39
13.08.12, 12:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 22.01.10
HTC Hero

Gsmmoscow.ru gave ipad 2 with the problem does not see the sim. the site says the repair is 2 hours :)
BlindHound
Message#40
15.08.12, 14:57
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 14.06.11

isupport.ru
I changed their glass for ipad new.
There are no complaints about glass. But the glass peeled off two days later, brought back to them. They said they would try to fix it, in the end, an hour after leaving this "SC", the upper corner and then the entire upper part of the glass moved away. I gave it through friends to other masters, they did it quickly and efficiently. I wonder how long it was necessary to go to isupport, so that they would nevertheless qualitatively glue the glass.
Airlife
Message#41
16.08.12, 00:08
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 04.09.10
HTC Wildfire

The microphone in the iPad 2 unexpectedly failed. Relation to A-Service in Kiev is under warranty. Already in three hours they called back, they said the marriage. About two weeks will vaccinate the new. Now the question arises about the origin of the device on which change. Who knows?

21 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 09:59