MULTI SIM cards and adapters for 2x SIM cards | Silver / Multi SIM Adapters

Rep: (514)
Talk MULTI SIM-cards and adapters for 2x SIM cards

Attached Image

Remember! Before you choose carefully read the reviews on different sites for their sale, because everywhere sellers will tell you that it is their product that is best, and that competitors have problems!
Only encryption cards v1 are copied (scanned)! Megaphone cards, TELE2, New MTS, are not scanned in many regions!

Is it possible to clone modern maps?
Equipment:
Readers and programmers
There are many of them, but the most common is the Dual-frequency card reader for working with SIM, SMART and multisim cards.
Attached Image
Compact cutting pliers for trimming SIM cards for adapter
Attached Image
Nippers is a special tool that allows you to cut out the necessary part from a Sim card in order to install it into the Sim Adapter.
To cut, simply place the Sim card in a special slot and squeeze the "handles." Sim card is inserted into the recess and is well fixed, so the probability of damaging the card, the wrong cut, is excluded.
If you need to cut one or more cards, then you do not need them, just put a simulated SIM card, which must be included with your adapter, draw along the internal hole and carefully cut your card.
The chip size is much smaller than the contacts, so do not be afraid to cut them (contacts)
Multisymcards are cut in another way!

Programs:
All programs are 100% virus free.
Be careful when downloading programs from where it is not known - a trojan is possible, which finds codes on your computer and sends them to the author of the trojan!
Woron scan
In my opinion the best program for scanning maps Woron_Scan_XP_RU and with the Russian interface
Attached fileWoron_Scan_XP_RU.rar(313.95 KB)

Brief instruction:
Consider step by step an example of using the program:
Run the program Woron_scan 1.07, select the type of device for reading (Phoenix Card).
Select the required COM port, the frequency of the crystal oscillator reader in the "Settings".
Next, click "Ki" on the toolbar.
In the corresponding window, click "Start".
The process went, ran the number of cycles.
Scan duration from 5 minutes to an hour.
As a result, in the general window of the program it will be written, something like this:
KI: 1K F4 C4 A7 41 C6 23 D7 00 97 G1 83 E3 44 8A 18
IMSI: 08 29 55 80 21 00 10 19 32
This is the data we need.

SMSCEncoder
The program for reworking the SMS center number from 79139869990 to the desired view 07919731899699F0FFFFFFFF
We swing from hereMULTI SIM cards and adapters for 2x SIM cards (Post # 3496176)

SIMdat
Program to convert codes IMSI, ICCID, KI, SMSP.
We swing from hereMULTI SIM cards and adapters for 2x SIM cards (Post # 3496235)

Multisimcards:
Multisym A-SIM Standart Card v1.09
Attached Image
В· Ability to copy to a SIM card with a GSM V1 encryption algorithm
В· Possibility of entering IMSI and Ki codes through A-SIM proprietary software without the need to convert data (direct input).
В· Ability to enter codes IMSI and Ki through the phone menu!
В· Number of rooms (operators) 9
В· Number of entries in standard tel. book 254
В· Number of SMS messages 50
В· Display on the display of the active number
В· Select the number (operator) when you turn on the phone
В· Menu languages: Russian, English
The card is removed from sale in many stores because of marriage
Multisyme card MagicSIM 25th 6 in 1
New 2009!
Attached Image
В· Ability to copy to a SIM card with a GSM V1 encryption algorithm
В· Ability to enter IMSI and Ki codes through MagicSIM proprietary software without the need to convert data (direct input).
В· Number of rooms (operators) 6
В· Number of entries in standard tel. book 250
В· Number of SMS messages 50
В· Mode "invisible number" - the ability, if necessary, disconnect from the Network
В· Dual card management: through the menu and hot keys
В· Ability to save on long-distance and international calls due to the built-in support of IP providers. Memory for two gateways.
В· Ability to automatically switch between numbers at a specified time interval. Two timers.
В· Display on the display of the active number
В· Improved compatibility with new models of cell phones, smartphones and PDAs
В· Menu languages: English, Chinese
Multisyme SIM-MAX GSM 6 in 1 DOG Card
Attached Image
Multisyme SIM-MAX GSM 6 in 1 DOG card is a simple and reliable multisyme map of foreign design. Reliable OS and high-quality chip allow the multisym SIM-MAX GSM 6 in 1 DOG cards to work with problem phones. You can use up to six different SIM cards in one phone at the same time using one SIM MAX DOG multisymbark! Switching between numbers is carried out through the additional menu of the MultiSim card.
For data entry in this card is used firm SIM-MAX software.
В· Number of rooms 6
В· Number of entries in standard tel. book 250
В· Number of entries in hidden tel. book 250
В· Number of SMS messages 40
В· Number of hidden SMS messages 40
В· Sim Scaner software version 6.6
List of incompatible models

This multisym card may not work correctly in the following Nokia models (depending on the firmware version of the phone): Nokia 7260, N90, N70, 6030, 6020, 6230i, 6270, 6680, 6681, 5140i, 3220, 6630, 6060, 6170.

Multisyme card Green2 card 32kB
Attached Image
A SMART card with a SIM emulator is a specialized device in the form of a GSM SIM card, which includes a PIC-processor PIC16F877 microprocessor and an additional memory module 24C256. The microprocessor operates under the control of the SIM-EMU 6.xx firmware and serves as a SIM card. This concept allows you to write to the multisym card data of several SIM-cards and use the number that is more convenient for you at the moment. The choice of the desired number is carried out in a special additional menu (using the standard "SIM Tool Kit" technology), or when you turn on the phone by entering the PIN code of the number you need. Up to 16 subscriber numbers can be stored in one multisym card, including different operators.
The possibility of flashing to different versions
Multisyme Silver card 8kB
Attached Image
A SMART card with a SIM emulator is a specialized device in the form of a GSM SIM card, including a PIC-processor PIC16F877 microprocessor and an additional 24C64 memory module. The microprocessor operates under the control of the SIM-EMU 6.xx firmware and serves as a SIM card. This concept allows you to write to the multisym card data of several SIM-cards and use the number that is more convenient for you at the moment. The choice of the desired number is carried out in a special additional menu (using the standard "SIM Tool Kit" technology), or when you turn on the phone by entering the PIN code of the number you need. Up to 16 subscriber numbers can be stored in one multisym card, including different operators.
The possibility of flashing to different versions
Multisyme SIM-MAX GSM 12 in 1 card
Multisyme SIM-MAX GSM 12 in 1 card is a simple and reliable multisyme map of foreign design. Reliable OS and high-quality chip allow the multisym SIM-MAX GSM 12 in 1 cards to work with problem phones. Using the SIM MAX DOG multisimcard for 12 numbers, you can use up to twelve different SIM cards in one phone at a time! Switching between numbers is carried out through the additional menu of the MultiSim card.
For data entry in this card is used firm SIM-MAX software.
Who lost the disk swing from heresimmax.7zthanknomadfromx
Silver multisym card 16F877 + 24C64 up to 16 Sim cards in one
Attached Image
Silver multisym card 16F877 + 24C64 up to 16 Sim cards in one - the most reliable multisym card with the possibility of a full flashing! The first in the field of multisyme, and the best to this day. The memory for the notebook is 139 numbers, the memory for SMS is 20 messages, or 190 numbers and 10 messages, or another configuration of your choice, is controlled via the SIM menu, reflashable by choice. You can combine up to 16 numbers in 1 map, according to your desire to Russify it. Fits any iPhone version!

2 SIM card adapters:
MagicSim with cut
Attached Image
MagicSim without cutting
Attached Image
Attention! SuperNew! For the first time in the Russian market!
The ideal solution for creating multisym, which is suitable for owners of both cloned and non-clonable SIM cards of MegaFon, Tele2! 23 Generation SIM adapters with switchable menus, excellent compatibility and standard power consumption - now in Russia! You can buy them only in our store! Traditionally, we provide a screenshot from the screen of the most popular gadget for today - iPhone 3G:
Dual SIM Adapters
Attached Image

Devices 2 in one (adapters for 2 SIM cards + built-in multi-SIM):
Adapters are divided into 2 categories without cutting SIM cards and with cutting.
SIM-MAX NEW TWIN SIM with 8 SIM-cards with cutout
Attached Image
An adapter with an integrated SIM-MAX NEW TWIN SIM on 8 SIM cards is a new solution for combining non-cloning SIM cards in one phone! This model combines a universal adapter - an adapter for two SIM-cards and MultiSIM technology. Using this adapter, you can combine any two SIM-cards, including non-cloning ones, and additionally write six more SIM-cards to the multisym card built into the adapter.
Switch between SIM cards using the integrated menu.
Functions.
- Built-in note book with 250 numbers and 50 SMS messages
- SMS-messages are closed from prying eyes
- 10 entries in a secret notebook
- Displays the active number on the phone display
- Simplified dialing of long-distance numbers via an IP telephony provider card
- Dialing within the country through the "eight" (dialing at +7, +3 and TP is not active)
- Autoswitch between SIM cards with a specified interval
- Improved compatibility with the latest mobile phones and smartphones
Personally, I do not advise taking SIM-MAX!
The number entry procedure is described.Here
MagicSIM 15th-B on 8 SIM-cards without cutting
Attached Image
The adapter with the built-in multisyme MagicSIM 15th is a revolution among SIM adapters. This model combines a universal adapter - an adapter for two SIM-cards and MultiSIM technology. Using this adapter, you can combine any two SIM-cards, including non-cloning (for example, Megafon), and additionally write six more SIM-cards to the card integrated in the adapter. Switch between SIM cards using the integrated menu.
- Built-in note book with 250 numbers and 50 SMS messages
- SMS-messages are closed from prying eyes
- 10 entries in a secret notebook
- Displays the active number on the phone display
- The function of simplifying calls over IP-telephony
- Autoswitch between SIM cards with a specified interval
Ideal for those who want to combine multiple SIM-cards (including non-cloning) in one phone!
If you decide to take it, look carefully at the location of your SIM card in the phone, if the cut edge goes down (closes), it will not work for you, and see if there is free space under the SIM between the battery and the lid - the second SIM hides there!
MagicSIM 15th-A on 8 SIM-cards without cutting
They are nowhere for a long time, see below a decent replacement.
MagicSim "8in1" with cut
Attached Image
Attention! SuperHIT! Support of any operators is the most suitable option for Russia! Russian menu! Full IP-telephony! Calls through 8-ku and "+7"!
MagicSim Sim Adapter with built-in Multi-SIM card is a revolution in the multisym market!
See more detailed description here.MagicSim "8in1" with cut
MagicSim "8in1" without cutting
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attention! SuperHIT! Support of any operators is the most suitable option for Russia! Russian menu! Full IP-telephony! Calls through 8-ku and "+7"!
MagicSim Sim Adapter with built-in Multi-SIM card is a revolution in the multisym market!
The number entry procedure is described.Here
The necessary programs are in the spoiler.programs 100% virus free!

Different "utility"
Why? @ 10/12/2010, 21:13*
cab for Vinmobayl, after installation of which STK has become at least - somewhat more responsive -here

The Truth About Multisymes -here.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 29.08.18, 00:18
Reason for editing: New cap author AndrewP_one

Rep: (0)
It's also interesting, but throw somebody a link to the description of the technology of adapters in pictures, otherwise jayandex does not help, thanks in advance.
!
The topic has been moved and cleaned up. let's discuss adapters in this topic. Thank you for understanding.

Post has been editedfox - 17.08.05, 23:38

Rep: (53)
Question on this topic. There are multisym cards, i.e. Up to 10 phone numbers can be on one SIM card.
Has anyone used such a thing on jam-like?

Rep: (113)
M4xx
also interesting, and somebody throw a link to the description of the technology of adapters in pictures

pictures will be when you buy. there will be templates, and in words so; there is an adapter 1pc. a template for cutting simok 2 pcs and there are inserts into which the previously cut sims are then inserted (if you no longer use the adapter)
The technology is as follows: we cut SIM cards using a template, small copies of SIM cards are obtained (that part of SIM is cut out where the chip stands. Then we insert these mini-slots into the adapter and insert it into the phone or other device. The adapter differs from the standard SIM only with a slightly larger thickness, and otherwise it is a copy of the sim card.
a more accurate description will be in the bundle itself. I used to try it - VERY convenient, but only one number works at the same time, that is, the second one is not available at this time.
that's all.

vdv @ Aug 15 2005, 01:51 PM
Question on this topic. There are multisym cards, i.e. Up to 10 phone numbers can be on one SIM card.
Has anyone used such a thing on jam-like?

I have this on Kutek. Only two numbers are recorded :) everything works without problems. And what is the question then?

Rep: (417)
Miguel ,
It works without problems, only sometimes the gprs icon does not appear, about which I wrote at ericsson club, I have to either reboot or turn off / on the radio unit.

It's a pity that this program does not work with multisymbes, it would be convenient to switch :(

PACTAMAN,
In general, there have never been any problems with this multisymbol. I switch on and off the fly mode. Basically, this is enough for me :)

Rep: (53)
Miguel ,
My question is to share my experience, is there any problems in using ...
actually, you answered already.

VDV,
I apologize, I forgot :), actually there is one problem. Sim-emu (program) does not work for me. You switch to another operator ... and that's it. The operator does not change, the phone works, but Sim-emu does not respond to any actions. That's why I use fly-mode, but the truth is, it turns out faster.

Rep: (308)
I really did not understand whether it is possible or not to discuss Multisim, but I want to take this opportunity ...
to say that I have installed Multisim (3 numbers work). The program SIM-EMU 6.01S, also works fine. Switching between numbers occurs in a couple of seconds. GPRS is also in order and does not disappear anywhere. By the way, we have very many use these cards. And we buy from you, from Peter.

Rep: (7)
The problem is that the program is paid

and medicine is needed

Rep: (138)
Maybe a little off topic .. I use an adapter for 2 sim in my Nokia 7650 ... switches through simtull but makes a restart ... how long have I been reading .. multisim cannot be flashed to a megaphone .... or am I mistaken ??

Rep: (113)
asd2003ru
how long have I been reading .. multisim can not be flashed to a megaphone .... or am I wrong ??

it is already possible! ;)

Rep: (8)
Fox. It is possible more in detail about it, or the link. When I studied this question a month and a half ago, it was everywhere on the internet that the new cards from the megaphone are not copied. It seems like a new encryption system is used there, which makes it impossible to open it in the foreseeable time. And in our city neither a megaphone nor a beeline is copied - MTS only.

Rep: (8)
Already rummaged in the internet. They say that it is not true. Divorce clean water. Here ishttp://forum.multisimcard.ru/viewtopic.php?t=47and sohttp://forum.multisimcard.ru/viewtopic.php...der=asc&start=0

Rep: (25)
today I put in a dvuhsimochnik in your jam for the sake of trial, the result - HZ: angry:
And why?

Rep: (25)
what really happened to me, tell me, pliz

Rep: (308)
MoNoS

Why didn't you choose MultiSime?

Rep: (207)
I use multisim. In memory, four numbers, two MTS and two bees. No problem.

Rep: (2)
Where to get these cards and programs?

Rep: (207)
Peter is the main supplier.
I took in Yaroslavl.
Beat in the search engine, will give out all the cities realizing multisymbols.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/28/19, 00:32