> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Touch Shell Pro and Free | User Interface for Windows Mobile

Rep: (201)
Touch Shell Pro and Free
version 1.1.0.17
Discussion hacking the program is prohibited.

Last update of the program in the header21.10.09

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
MobilityFlow company introduced a new version of the full-screen user interface for Pocket PC Windows Mobile. Touch Shell Free 1.0 RC on the functions and appearance resembles a SPB Mobile Shell popular programs and the famous shell TouchFlo 3D mounted on HTS Diamond.
Despite the initial similarities in Touch Shell Free 1.0 has a number of significant differences:
  • In Touch Shell Free implemented fashionable full-screen 3D graphics effects: animated clock, the demo effects of the weather and rainfall, the transition effect between pages and others.
  • Touch Shell Free is a free shell interface which provides an additional Today screen to access the most frequently used Windows Mobile phone functions: Large clock, SMS, email, calls, alarm, lock, appointment
  • Touch Shell Free is installed on most devices on the Windows Mobile 5/6 based on processors from 200MHz with a QVGA screen (240 * 320)
  • Touch Shell Free is a separate button for quick transition to the normal screen Today Windows Mobile.

Pro version of the program has additional features:
  • (Weather forecast) Animated weather forecast with effects similar to the TouchFLO 3D precipitation (HTC Touch Diamond)
  • (Quick Launcher) Easy page quick launch programs and files
  • (Photo Contacts, speed dial) Quick calls and sending SMS subscribers for your favorite photo.
  • (Audio Player, cover) Audio player picture artists albums.

It is a unique combination of features in a single program. For example: TouchFLo 3D works only on HTC Diamond, and SPB Shell works on most devices, but it does not have the effects of weather and hours.

Compatibility: WM5, WM6, need .NET Compact Framework (Only used for configuration and load it only when called setting)

Homepage: www.touch-shell.com

Topic onsavagemessiahzine.comon the skin for the program: Topics for Touch Shell Pro and Free, discussion

Download:
Current version is always here: download
Version 1.1.0.17 CAB: touch_shell_1.1.0.17.cab thank Holips
Version Archive:

Version 1.1.0.15 CAB: touch_shell_1.1.0.15.cab
Version 1.1.0.15 EXE: touch_shell_1.1.0.15_setup.exe
Version 1.1.0.15 CAB: touch_shell_1.1.0.15.cab
Version 1.1.0.14: touch_shell_1.1.0.14.cab
Version 1.0 exe: Attached filetouch_shell_setup.exe (2.28 MB)
Version 1.0 CAB: Attached filetouch_shell.cab (1.97 MB)

Russifier: TouchShell_Configuration.russian.txt - thank Siemens92
Russifier: Russian.rar - thank marchello
Version 0.0.1.80 beta: touch_shell_free_v0.0.1.80.rar
Version 0.0.1.82 beta: touch_shell_free_v0.0.1.82.cab
Version 0.0.1.101 Pro EXE: touch_shell_setup.exe
Version 0.0.1.101 Pro CAB: touch_shell.cab
Version 0.0.2.15 CAB: touch_shell_2.15.cab
Version 0.0.2.19 EXE: touch_shell_setup.exe
Version 0.0.2.19 CAB: touch_shell.cab
Version 0.0.2.23 CAB beta: touch_shell.cab
Version 0.0.2.28 CAB: 1233.cab
Version 0.0.2.31 CAB: touch_shell_0.0.2.31.cab
Version 0.0.2.35 CAB: touch_shell_handango.cab
Version 0.0.2.39 CAB: touch_shell_0.0.2.39.cab
Version 0.0.2.4 CAB: touch_shell.pro_0.0.2.4.cab
Version 0.0.2.46 CAB: touch_shell_0.0.2.46.cab
Version 0.0.2.47 CAB: touch_shell.cab
Version 1.0.0.40 beta: touch_shell_10040b.zip - thank NexusLab
Version 1.1.0.5 cab: touch_shell_1.1.0.5.cab thank Holips
Version 1.1.0.6 cab: touch_shell_1.1.0.6.cab
Version 1.0.0.62: touch_shell.cab - thank DOC2008
Version 1.0.0.64 cab: Attached filetouch_shell_1.0.0.64.cab (2.69 MB)
Version 1.0.0.64 exe: Attached filetouch_shell_setup_1.0.0.64.exe (6.77 MB)

Version 1.0.0.67 cab: touch_shell.cab thank bol123
Version 1.1.0.7 cab: touch_shell_1.1.0.7.cab
Version 1.1.0.8 cab: Touch_Shell_1.1.0.8.cab thank Holips
Version 1.1.0.9: touch_shell_1.1.0.9.cab
Version 1.1.0.10: touch_shell_1.1.0.10.cab thank Tigr @ 777
Current version is always here: download
Version 1.1.0.11: touch_shell_1.1.0.11_.cab thank Tigr @ 777
Version 1.1.0.12: touch_shell_1.1.0.12.cab changes thank Holips

Mini F.A.Q
Q: Once I set a program start when you restart vydovat error of the file Cleaner.exe .
A: After installation, start Windows Explorer and delete the file (shortcut) on the way: windows \ Startup \ TC_themeinstalling.lnk
If someone does not work the hours I ask to send the developer by emailinfo @ mobilityflow.com
  1. Name devaysa
  2. Firmware version and WM

If Non-telephone devaysakh program produces an error with safe policy

Post has been editedkzvs - 13.05.10, 18:15

Rep: (421)
and it is possible to pull the cab?

Rep: (3328)
here's a cabAttached filetouch_shell.cab(1.97 MB)

// Thank you, added to his cap.

Post has been editeddidex - 12.12.08, 22:40

Rep: (28)
And b nee..a Keys under the weather crooked as that obnovlyaitso ((

Rep: (1)
Hmm, very interesting development. I'll follow the branch)

No one brake is not observed?
I have a samsung my shell, this is suspended a couple of times to the death ...

Rep: (7)
Very interesting product! It would be nice key on the pro version ...

impression, compared with Touch Commaner, it is their creation, too, he uses .net

Rep: (16)
everything is cool, but a bit buggy, in my TYTN II is not that slows down, but does not fly away) identity will follow the development of this shell. It looks very promising

Rep: (912)
Dimson75 @ 13.12.2008, 0:52*
Beautiful, functional. It has long been looking for this. It is a pity not support VGA: sorry:

How do you know? Do not go at all?

Rep: (0)
when there will be ~ key (crack), whether there is a Russian language? Shell Setting / About / Language
/ Registration

softinkoy Pts pleased)) on my HTC 3300 lags not noticed, waiting for development !!!!!!!!!!!!!
M
4.15. The names of topics overloaded with punctuation marks (more than three) are prohibited, for example: "How to set up Wi-Fi ????????". The exception is Trepalka.

Post has been editedKamachi - 13.12.08, 00:25

as St. Petersburg in the weather to add?

on my LG KS20 brakes = \

Rep: (57)
set, looked - as a whole is not bad, but on the same Metro Manila not far gone. From the fact that like:
animation - transition effects pages, though just thumbed through, but still beautiful. Good hours with the animation. Animation weather friendship with gismeteo and vrodeby all cities (without extra lotions) nastroel forecast in two at random stylus. All menus are easily configured, you can add remove tabs
Something that did not like - the bottom bar with icons too small - difficult to get a finger in the same Manila it is implemented for more convenient, the program periodically buggy with rendering - after exiting the menu there are traces of previous windows Cator disappear if poke through the icons. Eats memory at Manila's light (the other just did not see), originally paid - even the free version it is necessary to Regan. Or 18 days polnovestny prbny disguised in katorom available all tabs

Post has been editedHotguy - 13.12.08, 00:44

Good prog, although the battery shows + podglyuchivaet. System strong Georgia. And nothing. Watches like the weather. And so I deleted it yet

Post has been editedArtem_Tiran - 13.12.08, 01:02

the program is so-so at best SPB will not eat resources

Task Manager shows that this shell is very greedy. And the eye can be determined. Another attempt to cross the "elephant and a fly with rain worm" -v1.0a
Most softerov seek a prog to plug all the holes - and weather display, and contacts, and the Today screen, and syudey yes tomuzhe the sound of his own player beta (?).
If a developer wanted to parody iPhone - a very good reason. There's only one charm - screen.
So - I knocked down, kicked and even distributive.

Rep: (2520)
nothing like the shell, nice, but it's not version 1.0 as well 2008-12-12 Version 0.0.1.78

There seems to have been written that if perevedesh prog into their native language is your key to the pro version will. Translated and sent, we can give the key: D

Rep: (40)
I also translated, will be waiting for key)))

Posted 13-12-2008, 15:51:

programm of course slows down a bit on my cruise but liked)))

There is a version 240 x 400?

Post has been editedudjin03140314 - 13.12.08, 17:00

Rep: (98)
Settling program. not even place.
little tabs.
hit them with your finger tyazhelo..melkie.
most importantly - the terrible brakes ..ele works.
there is no animation and no.
putManilu2D ( Rusik) And do not worry ..
Manila just happiness, as compared with this program.
And the icons can be any plug .. even from SPB ..} -)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 11:39