We optimize Java games under Touch

Rep: (23)

We optimize Java games under Touch

Attention!

• Here we discussprocess and ways adaptation of java games.
  • Requests about the adaptation of games to straighten in Search for games and Java programs.
  • Any requests in this thread will beremoved!

Important!

If the forum member gave you good advice, who helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". In our forum thanks are accepted to express by raising the reputation of a particular participant Picture. If you can’t change your reputation yourself (did not get 15 posts),use the "Complaint" button Pictureand inform about the desire to change the reputation of the party.

Java Adapter for Mobile Expert Edition 1.3
The author has added new keyboard layouts, application adaptation has become even easier and clearer! For those who have a PDA without a Qwerty keyboard, the 3x5 layout will be especially interesting, with which you can control a java application without using soft buttons, just TouchScreen! Below is a screen!
Attached Image

Download program: JAM_EE_1_3_by_Ant_ON.zip

Manual from krank_01 - Manual

Video instruction:
Download: Attached filecapture.rar (838.91 KB)

Thank you for maintaining the topic.serega13 , krank_01 , 10on

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedviRUS_966 - 23.03.12, 17:38
Reason for editing: Slight correction

Rep: (123)
It is a pity, if only the author would put sovoyu work with sources, I think there were skilled craftsmen would continue.
Very interesting this software, and the right ...

Rep: (679)
vital2009,
software required, no sporit.naskolko as I know, the author gave up the project, the new versions are unlikely to appear
windose 7 on this program works krivo.v what the problem is I can not understand: girl_prepare_fish:

Rep: (0)
And how to do it with this software to the game can be controlled with a stylus (I have worms in 2008 does not go because I can not push off the sound when turned on)? Thanks in advance.

SuperPyro,
cap Carefully read) heremanual: smoke:
adaptirueshsya game under the touch screen and you can press any button

Post has been editedkrank_01 - 09.01.10, 18:37

I did everything in the manual, but still I can not select ON sound with a stylus or not at the beginning.

SuperPyro,
laid out the game, I'll try

krank_01,
Here's a game:Attached fileworms_240_320.jar(572.76 KB)

SuperPyro,
I have all the normal OO screenshots if necessary can even put

krank_01,
You can control the game ??? If so, tell me what parameters do you adapt when using the touch screen.

Post has been editedSuperPyro - 10.01.10, 17:15

SuperPyro,
while playing touch-screen works, but that would come into play had to use hard-soft knopki.v this happen, you can useEmulation of pressing numeric buttons for Esmertec Jbed,those. You can assign a function soft keys for other knopki.ili just can play worms made spetsalno for wines mobWorms 2008 A Space Oddity

Post has been editedkrank_01 - 10.01.10, 17:27

krank_01,

thank
K
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedkrank_01 - 10.01.10, 17:45

Only I do not know scancode right and left soft knopok.Kto anyone know scancode ???

SuperPyro,
Left soft:
0h70 (112)

the right software:
0h71 (113)

Ehhh ... I had before you go to Orum, and then sat at home all games dug constantly tormented rewrote the code, and then okazyvaetsya already optimized the process, thanks to Athor.

Rep: (43)
What are you doing h code? Tell me? Show games that he remade.

Ecstactia @ 17.1.10, 1:26*
sitting at home all games dug constantly tormented copied code

interesno.mozhno for more?

Rep: (41)
Guys, please adapt Pts cool game in Java, and then without the "missiles" and other gadgets Pts hard to pass)) This is a reference to the game, quarrel, I can not fill, I've been through zhoporez.
http://thttpd.seclub.org/game/1/2/4/12439db182f8501fd29e006f0a18144c/chicken_invaders_s60v3.jar
K
Inquiries about the game adaptation -Search for games!

Post has been editedkrank_01 - 18.01.10, 14:55

Rep: (74)
The question is not to adapt, but 3x5 ...
Is it possible to use this layout as a virtual joystick in the absence of hard buttons devaysa?

Post has been editedartver - 27.01.10, 19:27

Rep: (43)
in the sense not only in the games?

How to learn the keyboard layout of the phone is written java application?
M
It is not clear what you asked ... Reformulate

Post has been editedPaLadin - 31.01.10, 13:24

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/19, 00:32