We optimize Java games under Touch

Rep: (23)

We optimize Java games under Touch

Attention!

• Here we discussprocess and ways adaptation of java games.
  • Requests about the adaptation of games to straighten in Search for games and Java programs.
  • Any requests in this thread will beremoved!

Important!

If the forum member gave you good advice, who helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". In our forum thanks are accepted to express by raising the reputation of a particular participant Picture. If you can’t change your reputation yourself (did not get 15 posts),use the "Complaint" button Pictureand inform about the desire to change the reputation of the party.

Java Adapter for Mobile Expert Edition 1.3
The author has added new keyboard layouts, application adaptation has become even easier and clearer! For those who have a PDA without a Qwerty keyboard, the 3x5 layout will be especially interesting, with which you can control a java application without using soft buttons, just TouchScreen! Below is a screen!
Attached Image

Download program: JAM_EE_1_3_by_Ant_ON.zip

Manual from krank_01 - Manual

Video instruction:
Download: Attached filecapture.rar (838.91 KB)

Thank you for maintaining the topic.serega13 , krank_01 , 10on

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedviRUS_966 - 23.03.12, 17:38
Reason for editing: Slight correction

Rep: (11)
M
Flood is not necessary to plant. Just one message.

Post has been editedPaLadin - 07.05.10, 05:59
Reason for editing: Flood.

Rep: (17)
sairon92,

After selecting jar file and click Open.

My question is this: how to make java game for VGA? in setting maximum 320x240 ... Prompt)

Rep: (1130)
Acc @ 76,
no way.
M
Appointed Curator -Yegor is smart

Rep: (622)
A long time ago I had a conversation the author of a program, which he described me found bugs in the program. 2 weeks we have "collaborated". Then the author without an incentive to further develop the program scored. Well, I still have the last version of the program he created, he even kind of on your site is not posted. Something there specifically corrected honestly do not remember after so many years. It seems impossible to adapt several consecutive files. When you open a second file flew out the window with the error message, then like when you drag a file into the program window of the path to it properly defined and something else a lot of that was on the little things. In short here's version 1.3.1 is the latest at the moment.

Attached files

Attached fileJAM_EE_1.3.1.exe(1.5 MB)

Acc @ 76 @ 5.6.10, 15:16*
how to make java game for VGA?

Try to throw the file as an attachment to a folder with the program. He added vga and a few non-standard solutions. I checked on Rise of Antares like earned

Attached files

Attached fileJAM.ini(940 bytes)

Post has been editedwandererbk - 29.06.10, 22:41
Reason for editing: one from Ace @ 76

alienlair,
Thank! I'll try

Rep: (0)
People - you can ochchen stupid question. : Sveta: I'm sure a lot not to understand. Why every game to adapt - not easier to write Claudia invisible. To hang on the button and nada - launched and the screen on the tap-zone shared. Each zone set up for themselves (it is important that it was possible and arrow Assign and a few buttons to press in one tap-zone). The main thing that in the schedule not to climb - and then bend from polnoekrannogo mode will be released. By the way it can be useful in many applications.

Rep: (43)
AlhimiK-Flamer @ 8.8.10, 16:52*
People - you can ochchen stupid question. : Sveta: I'm sure a lot not to understand. Why every game to adapt - not easier to write Claudia invisible. To hang on the button and nada - launched and the screen on the tap-zone shared. Each zone set up for themselves (it is important that it was possible and arrow Assign and a few buttons to press in one tap-zone). The main thing that in the schedule not to climb - and then bend from polnoekrannogo mode will be released. By the way it can be useful in many applications.

Proprobuy; write =)

I tried to make transparent skin for VGAkey. not much happened (

PaLadin @ 8.8.10, 18:05*
I tried to make transparent skin for VGAkey. not much happened (

VGAkey exactly nepomozhet ... :(
Just ask the programmers to EXE written ...
I myself still do not write for WM (no human impact has not been downloaded) ...
The idea seems (at first sight) is not complicated in the incarnation.

alienlair,
It is impossible to make the entire screen. Only a quarter.

Rep: (42)
Acc @ 76,
Here lookJAVA under any screen !!!

Post has been editedYegor is smart - 27.08.10, 08:51

[PaRyA], Games from gameloft for my no adaptiruyutya. Townsmen way too. I wrote in the next topic about

alienlair,
Thanks for the info, I'll know;)

fucking tell me I like tuning a file whose name ends with the game "World 3", and Claudia not poevlyaetsya: help: what to do ????

fjiash,
She did not appear. Just tap on the screen now shared zones in accordance with the scheme that you applied in the optimization

Post has been editedalienlair - 04.12.10, 20:18

Rep: (8)
why you delete my post to submit an inquiry? I asked 3 to optimize the game world. I did not wrote on the subject?

There is a separate topic for the purposes B)
Search for games!

Tell me please. EE version. Tab keyboard. Which means "phone layout" and "keyboard layout application?"

When adaptation which column is used for the new / created by the application.

Let's say I want to play from Nokia to adapt to a Sony Ericsson phone or to touch the phone. What parameters are necessary to set. Thanks.

Rep: (5)
Burnout is not optimized in 3D

johnson42 @ 18.01.2011, 22:39*
Tell me please. EE version. Tab keyboard. Which means "phone layout" and "keyboard layout application?"

Some phones scan the codes do not match buttons. So motorolok Nokia and different codes soft keys. If the game is to motorolki, the Nokia soft keys will not work. That rule these 2 options conformity. phone layout - this layout under which the game was written. application keypad - on what to change it

Rep: (14)
Hello, please adapt the game My Life in New York, here's the link:http://onemove.ru/42834/

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/02/20, 1:57