> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

HP iPAQ hx24 ** - Discussion | 2410, 2415, 2490, 2490b, 2495, 2495b

Rep: (111)
DiscussionHP iPAQ hx2 ***
hx2 ***

DiscussionпїЅ | FAQ | FAQ on flashing | Flashing - wm6 rus пїЅ | Flashing - wm6.5 rus пїЅ | Linux пїЅ | For owners of HP iPAQh22xx->Is UpGrade possible ?!

Programs for devices with wm2003 пїЅ | PDA characteristics dictionary | Terms and jargon | Finger-oriented programs | Compact Flash and SDIO Peripherals пїЅ

Utility

Post has been editedAndreee - 20.02.12, 20:01

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS DEVICE

Operating system:
Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 ver. 5.0

Modification: Premium Edition

CPU:
Intel XScale PXA270
520 MHz

Memory:
64 MB RAM (RAM)

64 MB available to user
128 MB available to the user (model b)

ROM type:Flash

Additional info: For installing programs and storing data using memory in the Flash ROM. The user can use for their data 80 MB.

Screen:
Color TFT transflective
240 x 320 pixels
65536 colors (a)

Dimensions: 3.5 "

Batteries, power:
Lithium-Ion battery (replaceable), 1 pc.
Capacity: 1440 mAh

Additional info: in addition, you can purchase a battery of increased resource 2880 mA / h

Expansion Slots:
1 - SD / MMC / SDIO; 1 - Compact Flash Type II

Support for maps and standards:
- SD (Secure Digital)
- SDC (Secure Digital Compatible)
- MMC (MultiMedia Card)
- Support SDIO
- CF (Compact Flash)
- CF Type II

Weight, dimensions:
119 x 77 x 16 mm

Communications:
Standards support:
- Bluetooth
- IrDA (infrared)
- WiFi (802.11)
- USB port

Additional info: Wi-Fi 802.11b Bluetooth 1.2 IrDA (infrared)

Multimedia and other features:
- MP3 player
- Stereo output
- Recorder, built-in microphone
Additional info: Built-in microphone Speaker 3.5 mm jack for stereo headphones MP3 player (via headphone jack)
Management and input:
- Touch screen / stylus
- Hard buttons
- Joystick, multi-position

How it looks like:
img-17819-IMGP4466.JPG

For the technical characteristics and photo thanksscr1pt taken from his Topics in "Personal Experience" :)

Post has been editedDanmer - 08.07.07, 02:28

Rep: (44)
People! Is it possible to use the smartphone as a modem only in order to climb with the BB? (Phone 6260, there is a modem function, but there is only via infrared, can it be done through bluetooth?) Thank you all!

Added @ 09.03.2007, 16:46

And another question - Who has GPS? What do I need for setup (I have only a PDA)? What kind of device is still necessary to buy more (how much is approximately)? And what program will be the best? Thank!

Rep: (1700)
Vladslav @ 03/09/07 4:41:36 PM
Who has GPS?

this question is better to askhere

Rep: (0)
Faced such a trap - it took to make a hard drive on HP hx2490b - did, the initial screen appeared, the progress bar reached the end, below the Formatting PS ... and silence .. The machine in the "Today" window does not load. An attempt to make him after this software does not lead to success. He took off the battery at night - no results ...

P.S. A day later he turned on the car in charge so that it "lay down" and suddenly a miracle started up !!! But the miracle was short. Repeated XP - again the same problem. Before the Quarter, the Quarter Russifier MUI put it - it hung, it did not cure with an ordinary reset, and XP led to the problem described.

Where the dog rummaged? Tnks advance.

Rep: (-1)
I have grown people for half a year HP2490 if you ask anything.
And I have such a question. Can anyone have a Russian instruction for him? I sowed my atoms
if there is skinte on soap [email protected]

Post has been editedOlegOK - 13.03.07, 13:07

Montana73
Format in the first flash. In 2x if after the 1st XP he doesn’t get it, feel free to do it again. If it does not help, then most likely you are at the level of the firmware pahal chevo. For 2490, there seems to be only one request. And then aglitskaya. Ask in general in the appropriate branch. If the above actions do not help, then you will probably have to have a sheeter, because there is nothing to lose anyway
soer
And what about you for six months did not find out about him? Do you even read the manual before sowing? There is nonsense for lamers. Which see Windows for the first time. The only useful info is about XP. If necessary, I will write just like there.: Blink:

Danmer

I did not reflash anything. XP did taking out the memory card. The bootloader version is 1.00.00 EN. I put the Kvartovskiy Russifier on the interface, which hung - waited half an hour - everything depended. Soft reset did not help, XP - too. But for some reason, a day after taking out the battery and then sticking it in and charging it to the network charging, it came to life. Repeated attempt to install the crack has led to the same situation. Maybe the crack stuffed? but it's like a normal software - XP is deleted ...

soer

Throw in a personal ICQ - talk :)

Post has been editedMontana73 - 11.03.07, 12:59

Rep: (33)
Try xp with the inserted card ...
What thread of the program still set?
It is possible that the second time does not start because of the Russifier ....
Format card on bb

Format flash on BB. Make XP. And do not put any Rusik. If it does not work, bring any means in feelings. And ask. Must help. Well, if it does not help, then there is only one way - to SC. Something at the level of iron is buggy.

In short, he started the PDA and the second time. As I understood, the problem is exactly in the Quarter Russifier. Maybe the software does not have enough space for the inspector? The third time I do not put the crack ...

Montana73
There should be enough space. Rusik pahodu some kind of curve. Explain what Quartite means. You still find some rusik yourself, you will surely find it.
In general, try the Angian Windows to use. Initially it will be difficult, but then, you will not have to demolish a good program, only because it was blinded behind the knoll.

Hike glitch device, or rather the party. He took it to the seller - change, tried the second - the same trouble. Do not install the program. A progress bar appears, but without squares and hang. They promised to bring more devices and check.

Interface Quranifier from Quarta Technololies for hx2490. But it's not a crack. Because they did not get up to either Resko Kaybord or anything else.

Rep: (33)
The campaign is in the firmware itself ....
If it's not a secret, where did you get it?

Maybe in the firmware ...

ROM Revision: 1.00.00.H
Bootstrap Version: 1.00.04
Bootloader Version 1.00.00.H

Not a secret, a friend sells, carries from Moscow.

Montana73
So the party is defective. Or they put some kind of curve on it. Maybe if you solve it, everything will work. BUT! I do not advise, you will pass, farewell guarantee, no one, nothing nepomenyaet. In general, fight for your rights. Try to get the money back.
By the way, I took it in Moscow, about six months ago. I have a more recent pro and it is completely Russian. Draw conclusions. If nada, I will write a version.
And if not a secret, but for how much did you take?

Not a secret, 340. I bought not new, but restored, with a limited warranty.

The question is this. Under the battery is Model # 2490b. I heard that if the model b was flooded with firmware from a model without b, then there were glitches. For example, I have not installed anything, however

Memory
Storage program

Total - 14,93 Mb 56,59 Mb
In Use - 4.99 Mb 17.28 Mb
Free - 9? 94 Mb 39/31 Mb

Is it still model 2490b or 2490?

Memory
System ROM Size: 96MB
System RAM Size: 64MB
ROM Is Flash: Yes
Flash Manufacturer: Intel
Flash Chip Type: 28F256L30
Flash Block Size: 256KB
PSM Driver Version: N / A

System
Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Company
Model ID: HP iPAQ hx2490b
Processor Type: IntelВ® PXA270
Processor Revision: C5
Language: ENG
Country ID: ABE

Post has been editedMontana73 - 12.03.07, 17:43

Montana73
340 RUBLES ???????
You know, deliriously somehow turns out. I don’t know exactly, but it seems I’m right. Model b has a large number of built-in flash memory. Here is what I have.
Memory
The amount of system ROM: 192Mb
System RAM: 64Mb
Flash ROM: Yes
Flash Memory Manufacturer: Intel
Flash Chip Type: 28F256L30
Size of the block of flash memory: 256Kb
PSM driver version: N / A

You probably really need the firmware from just 2490. Or is it all some kind of Chinese samopal.

not 340 rubles, but 340 cu In Minsk.

but with the firmware still did not fully understand. Today must bring a working machine or return the money.

Thanks shit great rubles said. And then I
already packed suitcases - go to Minsk. For oprtovoy party.: Blink:
If you do not work, feel free to take a dent. In general, such things are better to buy new ones. And from a trusted supplier. More expensive, but at times less hemorrhoids, and more confidence in the device.

The question was closed :) Everything was ridiculously simple :) As I said, I bought a refubrished device (restored at the factory), with a reduced price and a guarantee. Most likely, they were restored to the SC in Moscow. So - on the 2490b devices, the firmware from 2490 was obviously flooded! from here a glitch with memory - 10 M instead of 70 as now. In short, I changed 2490b with firmware from 2490 to my native 2490.

SchA will say - nafig - +128 M for the same money :) I didn’t want to change it myself and in case of anything to lose any guarantee :)
Don't tell me I'm a goof :)

Post has been editedMontana73 - 13.03.07, 13:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 22:06