Search themes, widgets, wallpapers, icons

Rep: (1095)
Search themes, widgets, wallpapers, icons, etc.

In this topic, we are looking for various widgets, wallpapers, dock-bars, icons, skins and other decorations for programs and the Android system itself.

Catalog of programs and widgets | Themes and icons for launchers: GO, Apex, Nova, ADW, Next, ZenUI, etc.
Collection of icons and dock bars for launchers | Collection of wallpaper, live wallpaper (LWP) and video wallpaper | Pantry Graphics
MIUI Themes | Topics for EMUI | Themes for NubiaUI | Themes for SyanogenMod | Themes for Sony Xperia | Substratum Engine Topics
Order table for editing graphics in png, jpeg, jpg formats | Order table for editing files in *** 9.png format
Order table for editing system resources / conventional applications | Creation and installation of bootanimations | Replacing the boot logo
Android decorations navigator (how to make a custom design, how to make a design in the style of Samsung, iPhone, MIUI, etc.)

Attention everyone! Be sure to read!
We study before writing a topic:

Theme rules:
  1. It is forbidden to upload wallpapers and screenshots without a spoiler!
  2. In the subject is only a search!Orders for changing the size, color, deleting / adding elements of the picture, making something is prohibited - for this there isOrder table for editing graphics .
  3. There is no search for a large number of wallpapers on a specific topic (requests of the form "can I have beautiful wallpaper with a winter landscape"). Use profile threads for this.Home Screen Wallpaper Collections.
  4. Formulate clearly and competently what you want to find, attach screenshots (under the spoiler!) So that everyone can understand what is being said. Immediately specify the desired format of wallpaper, so that people then do not look for "the same, but more."
  5. Prohibited general questions like "how to make it like on the screen?", "How to make the interface of the NTS?" etc. The replies prohibit instructions for creating a “like on screen” design, etc.
  6. Prohibited duplication and lifting posts.
  7. It is forbidden to lay out packs of icons (more than 10 pcs.)! Put them in the appropriate topics (for ikonpakov-applications / for regular graphics) and give the link.
  8. It is forbidden to lay out packs of wallpaper (more than 5 pcs.). Put them in the appropriate topicsHome Screen Wallpaper Collectionsand let's link.
  9. The topic is searching for fonts only by screenshots. For all other questions, please contact the profile topic.Android fonts .
  10. It is forbidden to search for programs, for this there isprofile topic!
  11. Forbidden questions on work, setting up programs and widgets! The answers also forbid descriptions of settings, installation and operation of programs and widgets!
  12. It is forbidden to search for music, contactSearch for music and ringtones .
  13. It is forbidden to lay out packs of icons, widgets, skins, live wallpapers, etc., if they are in the profile topics of the forum (REPETITIONS). Let's link to them!
  14. It is forbidden to spread skins, packs of icons, themes, packs of wallpapers, live wallpapers, if they are not already on the forum. Put them in profile topics and link to them.
  15. If possible, disclose the names of the laid out decorations for the convenience of searching and reducing the number of repetitions.
  16. Be polite. If they helped you, do not write in the topic “Thank you!”, On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by pressing a buttonAttached Imagenext to the reputation of who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts yet, clickPictureand ask the moderators to raise the reputation of the person who helped you.
Messages that do not comply with the forum rules and topics are deleted without warning!

Activity in the topic
Wallpapers with champions and not only in high quality.

Post has been editedfibra - 03.03.20, 14:54
Reason for editing: editing a link to resource rules, working with images ...

Rep: (525)
Good day.

I decided to write a manual for searching various graphics (icons, wallpapers)

To get started, read the contents of the relevant topics.

Wallpaper for QVGA (240x320) and HVGA (320x480) + Launchers size (640x480) screens

Wallpaper for screens WVGA (480x800) and FWVGA (480x854) + Launchers size (960x800)

LiveWallpapers - Live wallpapers.

Let's start with the basics.

1. Search is in English ! This gives more results.
2. Be sure to specify in the search bar what exactly you are looking for. (wallpapers, pictures, backgrounds, fills, icons, stencils, patterns)
3. It is advisable to specify the type of file . (mainly useful when searching for a single icon. If this is not done, most of the results will be a preview with a logo or the name of the site)
4. It is advisable to specify the desired resolution. . Moreover, it is not necessary to indicate the entire resolution at all; it is enough for the first (most part).
5. If you do not know what exactly you are looking for, try to describe the appearance or parameters. . (colors, transparency, theme)

And so I will tell you more about the search for wallpaper.

Suppose I’m looking for some kind of wallpaper for the Samsung Galaxy S (960x800) in blue with a giraffe.
To do this, openwww.google.comand in the search bar I enter the following

wallpaper giraffe 960 blue
We lookHERE

Next, go to the tabPictures . In the upper left corner of the window. And as you can see, the picture I was looking for came out fifth.

Next, just open it in a new tab and save it to your PC. Then resize and reset to the phone.

Please note that I specifically chose not the easiest option to search.

If you are just looking for wallpaper in a certain color range or a specific subject, just enter the word wallpaper and one, two specifying parameters. for exampleblack transparent .

Now let's take a look at the icon search.

Suppose I'm looking for a green icon for a music player. For this I introduce
green music icon png
We lookHERE.

Again, go to the pictures section and select the icon you like.

If you are looking for whole packages of icons, you can do the same method only by adding the wordpack . We look at the proposed reviews of icons, choose the one you like and go to this web page and look for a download. Often come across sites with paid download files In this case, try to find the same icons on another resource or select others.

A small dictionary:
wallpaper - wallpaper
background - background
gradient - transition from color to color
tranparent - transparent
gloss - gloss
round - round
square - square
abstract - abstract
simple - simple
stock - factory

In case of difficulties with the translation, usea translator

Post has been editedMean122 - 12.11.10, 00:39

Rep: (12477)
... ::: KING ::: ... 12/31/2013, 13:19*
Girl with headphones

This selection:Wallpaper for HD screens (720x1280, 768x1280, 800x1280); (1440x1280, 1536x1280, 1600x1280) (Post # 28018039)

Rep: (1)
Anais10 @ 12/29/2013, 5:52 PM*
a widget that would display in digital form ... than (least resource-consuming) to implement

Do you need widgets? Try better Cool Tool - there will be everything you need in the status bar. IMHO, very convenient and more practical than additional widgets on the desktop.

Cool Tool is a cool thing, but judging by the Settings->The battery, the battery eats mercilessly: (

Psih-sla88 @ 12/29/2013, 9:42 PM*
garrys,
try these
aiSystemWidget
System info widget
Temp + CPU V2

Is there a single program that would output everything that is required (in digital form: frequency and CPU load, free RAM, battery power, Wi-Fi signal strength)? I would not want to hang a few ...

Post has been editedgarrys - 01.01.14, 01:36

Is there a single program that would display all that is required

SEARCH software for Android OS

Rep: (4)
Help to collect the same thing? What icons, theme launcher and theme widget are needed to do the same as in the picture?
Attached Image

Rep: (4111)
Laizerg,

Launchers (any choice)
  1. Go Launcher EX
  2. Nova
  3. Apex

Skin for widget
  1. Time
  2. Two

Questions about installing, configuring, the work of launchers, widgets, etc., ask to look in the profile topics.

Rep: (3077)
Hello! Help me find such a picture in the resolution of at least 960x800
Attached Image

Andrey73X @ 01.01.2014, 22:07*
Help me find such a picture

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedCyberbob - 01.01.14, 22:11

Rep: (2272)
Andrey73X,
just a little bit she
Attached Image

Post has been editeddva974 - 01.01.14, 22:16

Andrey73X @ 01.02.2014, 01:07*
Help me find such a picture in the resolution of at least 960x800

The whole archive of abstractions:Wallpaper for Full HD screens (1080x1920, 2160x1920 and 1920x1080) (Post # 26126502)

Rep: (654)
Help me find the start button icons in png format for android

Rep: (33)
lay out text icons
In qms if not difficult

Rep: (11)
Happy New Year everyone !!
Would the guys be very grateful if they suggested the name of the icons?
or who can do in this style
for instagram, whatsapp, cool reader, files
Attached Image

Post has been editedVanvanko - 02.01.14, 08:09
Reason for editing: screen

Rep: (33)
You can find such wallpaper, for 1920x1200 resolution - for nexus 7 2Gen. so that in portrait mode and horizontal) are two kinds of wallpaper? with full hd resolution.
Attached Image

Post has been editedChestrcloud - 02.01.14, 08:36

ChestrCloud @ 01/02/2014, 11:35*
You can find such wallpaper,

Night cities:
Wallpaper for Full HD screens (1080x1920, 2160x1920 and 1920x1080) (Post # 25800198)
Wallpaper for Full HD screens (1080x1920, 2160x1920 and 1920x1080) (Post # 24262794)
Wallpaper for Full HD screens (1080x1920, 2160x1920 and 1920x1080) (Post # 24069234)

Rep: (2272)
ChestrCloud
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Kochii12345 @ 01.02.2014, 13:12*
Please, here is this picture in the resolution of 1440x1280

You are welcome
2 pcs.
Attached Image
Attached Image

PictureAttached fileArchive.rar(2.33 MB)

Rep: (3152)
Leenksz
lay out text icons

Before you ask, use the searchText Icons

Vanvanko
Would the guys be very grateful if they suggested the name of the icons?

These icons are based onAndroid 4.1 system icons.
or who can do in this style

Nobody can.
In this topic are not engaged in the manufacture of icons.
All links to profile topics in the header.

if the name of the icons were suggested

Very similar, ready pack for launcher -Tiny White Icon

ChestrCloud @ 01.02.2014, 08:35*
such wallpaper to find, for a resolution of 1920x1200

Oboy
Attached Image

Rep: (139)
help find psd'shnik such an antenna
Attached Image

that it was easy to change the color

Full version