Extract archive folder to:
C: \ Program Files \ Nokia \ Phoenix \ Products \ for 32-bit system (x86)
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Nokia \ Phoenix \ Products \ for a 64-bit system
in Dead Mode:
1. Through the computer, delete the folders from the phone from the E drive: sys, system, private, resourse. (This can be done through the "Drive" mode)
2. Download the firmware and unzip it to the specified directory.
3. Turn off the phone and disconnect it from the computer.
4. Launch Phoenix.
5. We do not connect the phone.
6. Choose "No Connection".
7. Click "File - Open Product" and select in the list "RM-626".
8. Click "Flashing - Firmware Update".
9. Choose Product Code by clicking on the "..." button. (You can choose any since it does not change on S ^ 3)
10. Tick the "Dead phone USB flashing".
11. Click Options and delete the last file highlighted in red.
12. Click Refurbish.
13. Pops up a window.
14. Connect the switched off phone to the computer.
15. In the window, click OK.
That's all I do here! Yes, in that topic I didnвЂ™t find a fig (Post has been editedEnotche - 28.02.13, 14:30