In general, I got here through Avito Ipaq 4700 and 214, 4700 got with dead acca on 1800 and 3650.
I would like to return to the topic of resuscitation of batteries and akk controllers assembled on DS2760.
On page 8 and 9, I skipped the topic of the controller firmware through expensive adapters.
It was possible to collect similar on micron AVR.
1. It is necessary to make two holes at each end in the middle of an acca, through them to get the tester directly to the acca banks passing the controller.
2. Using TP4056 to charge the battery up to 4 volts.
3. Insert a lively account in 4700 to recharge it with regular means.
4. Next, we take any AVR MK and compile BASCOM AVR 184.108.40.206 for it with the firmware from the source in the attachment, in the source only the legs correct.
5. Connect to aka connectors and adjust its initial and final capacitance. I myself all acca so revived.
I wrote it messy and not for newbies, I need a programmer for a micron, USB-TTL adapter.