Minix released 004 firmware for our devices. Fota is only next week.
FOTA firmware is complete rum, ie weigh about 500 mb. This is due to the fact that the 004 uses a new version of the sdk.
Generally the firmware must be Fixed many old bugs.List of changes:
1.) Fixed various app compatibility issues
2.) Improved auto refresh rate switching compatibility (mainly for online contents)
3.) Added Google+ support
4.) Improved amplifier compatibility
5.) Added support for Vidon XBMC / Kodi (for technical questions regarding Vidon XBMC, please contact them directly, we do not answer questions related to this software since we do not make it and we do not know much about it)
6.) Fixed MX player playback crash issue
7.) Hebrew language UI bug fix
8.) Fixed HDMI-CEC long press freezing bug (on some TVs)
9.) Fixed mouse movement does not exit screensaver issue
10.) Fixed XBMC / Kodi wakeup bug
11.) Fixed AML remote control failed to connect issue
12.) Fixed MX player subtitle duplicating issue
13.) Fixed when muted the UI key movement still have sound issue
14.) Fixed HDMI-CEC multi devices issues
Plus many other minor fixes!Free translation:
1) Fixed various problems with application compatibility
2) Improved support for autorefresh. Mainly for online content.
3) Added support for Google+
4) Improved amplifiers
5) Support for Vidon XBMC
6) Fixed crash mx player for video playback
7) Some bug fix in Hebrew ui
8) For the majority of tv Fixed a bug with a frieze HDMI-CEC (or still crash? I just have just fallen service)
9) Fixed a bug where the movement of the mouse is not recommended if saver.
10) Fixed on waking in XBMC / KODI
11) Fixed a problem connecting AML remote control
12) Fixed double subtitles Mx player
13) I do not understand what it was about. Something about the problem with the sounds of the keys off at UI
14) Fixed problem when using devices with multiple HDMI-CEC.
15) Many other minor fixes
Link to an archive withfirmware
. Do not forget to unzip the download is completed.
. When the firmware with the prefix to delete all data!
If you do not want to remove, wait a FOTA update. Or maybe Bob will make zip firmware.Post has been editedDarthnick - 25.04.15, 00:40