Calibrating the battery to help, I always helped in this situation
with this phone ptfu ptfu ptfu ...Posted on 12/16/2015, 12:07:
Directly on the Internet hammer "Battery Calibration"Posted on 12/16/2015, 12:11:
What am I torturing you something ... I do
Below is an example of a previously-calibration done at Lenovo, there was a battery 2000, and held almost 3-4 days with moderate use)
Observe everything that is written here - for calibration loses all meaning.
1) Any way to completely discharge the battery - as long as the device did not turn off. At last gasp (2-3%) backlighting
remove as much as possible, turn off the SIM cards, Bluetooth and all that consumes battery. We are waiting for the phone is turned off.
Then we try to turn on your smartphone a few times (I took one, because the phone is not fully turned on) - to
battery is already completely exhausted. any waiting time.
2) Connecting the native charge (or equivalent), and NOT INCLUDING smart phone - to fully charge the battery. Why not including,
so that the battery life is not simply spent and there was no "pause". As well as charging will happen faster. At the end,
We see the green light
3) Turning off the charger for a few minutes and remove the batteries. Do not want to open the cover - wait a moment.
4) Insert the battery back again connect socket included in the charger. Now is not disconnected from the charging
smartphone, include it.
5) Wait until the body load. CHARGER is not disconnected !!! For when loading system significantly drain the battery,
but we need the full.
6) Run the program Battery Calibration - if the charge is 100% Muzychko hear - after the press "Battery Calibration"
and reboot the phone (normal reset)
7) And the last stage - when we will complete 100% reload the device again, and only after a full load of Android
- the charger is disconnected.
After all the manipulations necessary to phone 3 times to fully discharge, and fully charge because Battery overwritten file and must be set again.BatteryCalibrationRus.zip